should i wear lifts for this girl

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
May be meeting a foid from yubo soon, she is 5’7 and a bit and I only mog her height wise by an inch ish. Is it worth running lifts? She likes my face a lot but i feel maybe the height difference migjt put her off.

it’s a hard knock life as a manlet lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
if its not noticeable then yes ofc

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Sure I guess gotta make her feel feminine with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2810 and turkproducer
if its not noticeable then yes ofc
I wonder if she exaggerated her height, I saw a picture of her and her dad and she said he’s 5’8 and he mogged her by 2 inches +.

May be meeting a foid from yubo soon, she is 5’7 and a bit and I only mog her height wise by an inch ish. Is it worth running lifts? She likes my face a lot but i feel maybe the height difference migjt put her off.

yeah

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Sure I guess gotta make her feel feminine with you
Yeah I know she likes my face a lot but I feel as if my height may put her off, she’s literallt said she’ll defo have sex with me before meeting but I would be mad if she changed her mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Lifts are pointless imo I’m the same height as you and have done the same shit with no lifts

You’re more worried about it than she is. It would be horrible to get exposed as a frauder when you both get naked if she was ALREADY gonna fuck you anyway

• +1
Just wear a tall pair of Nike trainers, you'll be fine.
I'm guessing she already knows your only an inch taller than her so it shouldn't be a problem

• +1
Lifts are pointless imo I’m the same height as you and have done the same shit with no lifts

You’re more worried about it than she is. It would be horrible to get exposed as a frauder when you both get naked if she was ALREADY gonna fuck you anyway
Yeah I do mog her by 3 maybe 4cm at least. I am 5’9 morning, I may put some extra soles in my shoes but I would feel more subhuman with lifts being exposed
Just wear a tall pair of Nike trainers, you'll be fine.
I'm guessing she already knows your only an inch taller than her so it shouldn't be a problem
she doesn’t, but she’s said she doesn’t care about height that much. Her N count is 1, and the guy was only 1-2 inches shorter than me and I look way more masculine than him, I think I’ll be fine.

Yeah I do mog her by 3 maybe 4cm at least. I am 5’9 morning, I may put some extra soles in my shoes but I would feel more subhuman with lifts being exposed
I’d say don’t worry about it if you’re taller. Just focus on the date and try to appear non aspie and make sure to try and escalate when you get the chance.

If you’re already past the looks threshold then transitioning to sex and enhancing social dynamics is much more worthwhile of a focus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
maybe bro
Even I also like to sometimes wear my lifts and Airmax when I go clubbing JFL

• JFL
I’d say don’t worry about it if you’re taller. Just focus on the date and try to appear non aspie and make sure to try and escalate when you get the chance.

If you’re already past the looks threshold then transitioning to sex and enhancing social dynamics is much more worthwhile of a focus
what about if we’re somehow the same height? she may be downsizing her height to appear more feminine, tall girls hate being tall.

what about if we’re somehow the same height? she may be downsizing her height to appear more feminine, tall girls hate being tall.
Most girls actually lie and overinflate their height. They like seeming taller and want to be bigger and stronger than men due to feminism and women empowerment

The energies are changing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and turkproducer
Most girls actually lie and overinflate their height. They like seeming taller and want to be bigger and stronger than men due to feminism and women empowerment

The energies are changing
jfl at the state of women, and yeah it did seem that way, her dad mogged her by 2-3 inches and she said he was 5’8 so hopefulyl she’s like 5’5

jfl at the state of women, and yeah it did seem that way, her dad mogged her by 2-3 inches and she said he was 5’8 so hopefulyl she’s like 5’5
But if she decides to be a dick and wear hills?

But if she decides to be a dick and wear hills?
The plan is to come back to my house, maybe get quick food before but it’s not fancy or anything lmfao

Yes but nothing absurd.

wearing lifts is the easiest looksmax you can do

• +1
dda.png

yes, shoe lifts are crucial

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos and turkproducer
Take advantage of every advantage

• +1
Height is useless

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and wellthatsucks