should i workout the side of my core or will it give blockier waist

it will give u blockier waist but not a lot, its all about shoulder width anyway

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and iblamesols
Do rotational exercises not side bending exercises

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69, NZb6Air and iblamesols
Working out your obliques can strengthen your core, but heavy oblique exercises might lead to a blockier waist. Focus on core stability exercises like planks and leg raises instead.

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
Working out your obliques can strengthen your core, but heavy oblique exercises might lead to a blockier waist. Focus on core stability exercises like planks and leg raises instead.
Obliques can save hipcels

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and iblamesols
just can make you lose fat in that area which makes it look like you have a smaller waist sometimes
Nah I'm talking about the high e hourglass build that makes framecels want to rope. Filling the gap that forms the hourglass shape can improve the frame

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69, iblamesols and CoreSchizo
Obliques can save hipcels
depends on insertion and androgen receptor density location

this guy for example will never benefit from rotational exercises - oblique training exacerbates his problem due to unlucky insertions and androgen receptor variability
Images 1

this guy on the other hand benefitted greatly
Hipcel fixed

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and MA_ascender
those are all bad for your spine.
side bending is unnatural I said not to do it, but rotational exercises you do that same motion in running or punching, it's a natural movement

• +1
side bending is unnatural I said not to do it, but rotational exercises you do that same motion in running or punching, it's a natural movement
running isn't particularly healthy either unless you have great form.

• +1