Should I..

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
13,387
Reputation
22,278
blackpill a friend? He got cucked by this jb slayer. I saw this story of his girlfriend where she was in the jb slayers house. I told my friend and he was mentally destroyed (just fucking lol) he is now asking himself what he did wrong, jfl its obviously his looks,he is fat and has shit tier skin. This is the guy that cucked him.
 

Attachments

  • 61F49A12-545B-43FA-AA43-5D7A3AD7FA1A.png
    61F49A12-545B-43FA-AA43-5D7A3AD7FA1A.png
    186.8 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and CursedOne
just shave it bro
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Copemaxxing

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
27
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel
TGUN.
Replies
5
Views
26
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
Ecdysial
Replies
16
Views
44
mangotimer
mangotimer
sub67sigma
Replies
11
Views
46
sub67sigma
sub67sigma
no1softee
Replies
7
Views
33
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top