Should softmaxxing have it’s own section?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I feel there needs to be a split between those who inquire on surgeries etc. and those who look for ways to improve skin with products, or how to grow thicker eyebrows, lashes etc. essentially softmaxing.
it only makes sense imo. Because many people refuse to get surgeries while those who want to get surgeries seem to be more focused on that. Having both in the same section can often make it harder to find one or the other. Opinions? Doesn’t really make a difference to me but yea.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Yo momma, Lev Peshkov and 8 others
@Sergeant @Master

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma, Lev Peshkov and Danish_Retard
yes tbh it will be harder to understand the difference for newcomers but worth it imo

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma, Lev Peshkov, kej3094 and 1 other person
We got pure rating threads and full blown off topic threads being posted here that don't belong in looksmax all the time. Nobody will follow along with the softmaxing section it will all spill over regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416 and 1 other person
I agree, it would be cool if there was an extra section for building you physique (talking about diet, roids/sarms, height increasing, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma and Lev Peshkov
Softmaxxing is basically everything that you can do for cheap or can fix immediatly, but the changes are not that noticable compared to hardmaxxing. Hardmaxxing is doing some crazy expensive shit like surgeries and the changes are drastically.

We got pure rating threads and full blown off topic threads being posted here that don't belong in looksmax all the time. Nobody will follow along with the softmaxing section it will all spill over regardless.
I agree it wouldn’t be good to have too many different sections, I think since looksmaxing is the core focus, success and ratings should be put into off topic. As they have nothing to do with looksmaxing.

Anyone out here who only does softmaxxing?

HighIQ greycel, they're rare.

agreed, filtering all the softmaxxing, shitposting and low IQ content if a full time job

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma
It would be cool for a pretty boy section

But looksmaxxing makes it simpler

it would be cool if there was a rotters section, but that might just be offtopic...