should surgery be feature maxxing?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Posts
26,787
Reputation
40,480
many of are just aiming for features that dont suit us. thats why i invented the ratio feature guide. but should we be looking for stuff that basically allows usto ascend. like if you look at models with your similar ratios shouldny you strive for that look if its in your pheno?

for example im white and have pitts fwhr and ipd so should i pitt max for example? like ik it will be hard to look exactly like pitt but i mean since we share many ratios should i try and get his features becuase hes a perfect example of "harmony" on my pheno and ratios?


ik this sounds like a gyacel post but i wonder if it could be based in facts
 
No idea
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
No features to maximize here
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Your post rep ratio
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6902
I think this a good idea, find a good looking guy with similar coloring, IPD, and other unchangable features, and strive to look like them. I used George Clooney because I had a tall chin like him.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I think this a good idea, find a good looking guy with similar coloring, IPD, and other unchangable features, and strive to look like them. I used George Clooney because I had a tall chin like him.
Ye that's what I think, you can maximise how much you look like them as a good guideline becuase they are insanely gl and they are your pheno and similar rstios
No features to maximize here
Rip
 

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Discussion Bleood maxxing
Replies
1
Views
10
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
cursedbybones
Replies
3
Views
35
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
Oscaridk
Replies
1
Views
13
Oscaridk
Oscaridk
evilfoidsstrikeagai
Replies
2
Views
19
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai
freakb0b69
Replies
7
Views
38
lilxPajeeT
lilxPajeeT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top