Should we be eating dirt for digestion?

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
Other animals eat rocks to help digest and all of them accidentally eat dirt, babies eat dirt, and when i watch documentaries of the indigenous savages they all eat dirt too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Clqs, Bars and 4 others
Go ahead. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., LuckyBeast and ey88
Yes we should, you should probably try and eat as much as you can to make up all the years you didn’t, I would recommend a kg a day

Good point, there's even a book called "Eat dirt" that argues we shouldn't wash our vegetables and fruits too well, so we can ingest some of the bacteria that's on them, it's beneficial for our gut and digestion...Back when we were kids we would often eat fruits picked directly from the trees, without washing them, and we didn't have any problems.
81tKwGVSY4L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., romanstock, Clark69 and 2 others
Good point, there's even a book called "Eat dirt" that argues we shouldn't wash our vegetables and fruits too well, so we can ingest some of the bacteria that's on them, it's beneficial for our gut and digestion...Back when we were kids we would often eat fruits picked directly from the trees, without washing them, and we didn't have any problems.
It probably cures autism

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Gonthar
Eating dirt is one of the best things you can do for health. Clay particles remain in the dirt, and this clay holds many nutrients like calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium just to name a few

Not to mention the bacteria would aid your gut floor. 100g of dirt a day keeps the doctor away.

• Love it
Reactions: romanstock
this was actually one of my get rich quick schemes. dirt supplements. i know that shit would catch on with hippies and dumbasses, like raw milk.

• Woah
this was actually one of my get rich quick schemes. dirt supplements. i know that shit would catch on with hippies and dumbasses, like raw milk.
Whys raw milk dumb?

• +1
Whys raw milk dumb?
it's not dumb per se. maybe a little because there's a small risk of getting sick. it's just the degree to which people promote raw milk like it's some magic shit. there are people with raw milk bumper stickers. seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and cooldude1231
It’s an old belief they used to eat sand

• Woah