Should we be makeupmaxxing?

Heirio

Heirio

boo
So as we know, women are able to boost their PSL infinitely with makeup frauding. Why not use it yourself? Similar to wearing shoe lifts though, if you get caught your life is over so do it at your own discretion.

I'm sure most of you know this but most male models wear makeup during photoshoots and shit, it makes their skin look angelic and can be used to slim nose, cover dark circles, cover blemishes, etc. Makeup is OP. No matter how faggy it may be, we would be stupid not to use this very easy looksmax to our advantage.

Giphy
Giphy 1
Source

Obviously Chico is wearing makeup in these, combined with high collagen is what gives him that insane glow. Pink lips are a very big part of his appeal and very aesthetic in general. He does have genetically pink lips as I'm sure most of us do, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's wearing some type of lipstick in these gifs.

I don't know how to use makeup and I'm sure you all don't either, so it'd be useful to look more into it on youtube and r/makeupaddiction if you're interested in this. Seems like a very easy looksmax tbh, if you can get away with it. If you don't go overboard, it will increase your rating at least marginally.

This guy improved a decent bit from makeup, and if not for the before picture you would just think he had insane skin. This is the high collagen glow we should all strive for boyos.

Here is another guy improving, you literally can not tell that he is wearing makeup at all, yet his skin improved a noticeable amount, more olive. I'm sure if he went a little further he could cover the darkness under his eyes.

Just something to think about.

inb4 op is a fag

• +1
Reactions: Jones, Deleted member 2969, middayshowers and 5 others
Op fag 2

I do plan on using it to cover a small scar though, issue is I have no idea how any of that shit works and I'm too high inhib to ask anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Heirio
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, bruhcel, Vitruvian and 1 other person
So as we know, women are able to boost their PSL infinitely with makeup frauding. Why not use it yourself? Similar to wearing shoe lifts though, if you get caught your life is over so do it at your own discretion.

I'm sure most of you know this but most male models wear makeup during photoshoots and shit, it makes their skin look angelic and can be used to slim nose, cover dark circles, cover blemishes, etc. Makeup is OP. No matter how faggy it may be, we would be stupid not to use this very easy looksmax to our advantage.

View attachment 116340View attachment 116341View attachment 116342

Obviously Chico is wearing makeup in these, combined with high collagen is what gives him that insane glow. Pink lips are a very big part of his appeal and very aesthetic in general. He does have genetically pink lips as I'm sure most of us do, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's wearing some type of lipstick in these gifs.

I don't know how to use makeup and I'm sure you all don't either, so it'd be useful to look more into it on youtube and r/makeupaddiction if you're interested in this. Seems like a very easy looksmax tbh, if you can get away with it. If you don't go overboard, it will increase your rating at least marginally.

This guy improved a decent bit from makeup, and if not for the before picture you would just think he had insane skin. This is the high collagen glow we should all strive for boyos.

View attachment 116344

Here is another guy improving, you literally can not tell that he is wearing makeup at all, yet his skin improved a noticeable amount, more olive. I'm sure if he went a little further he could cover the darkness under his eyes.

View attachment 116346

inb4 op is a fag
Is that middle guy wearing foundation or contour? Or is it just high collagen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bruhcel, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Heirio
See, I have no idea wtf contour and foundation is but I want to learn.
It’s basically the most “extreme” makeup. I would not use it as a guy tbh. If you were to rate the “power” of makeup, contour and foundation would be on the top. I would use concealer (I have in the past) though.

• +1
It’s basically the most “extreme” makeup. I would not use it as a guy tbh. If you were to rate the “power” of makeup, contour and foundation would be on the top. I would use concealer (I have in the past) though.
Hmm. I usually get that type of skin glow after using my cleanser and moisturizer since I have pretty good skin and natural high collagen.

I'm trying to figure out how I could benefit from using makeup, I already use chapstick to more accentuate my pink lips, that along with olive skin tone is a crazy color halo. What could I put under my eyes to try and get a more even color?

Males look better with rugged rough skin

Just lol at projecting your female ideal of looks onto men . Mental illness everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Angelrun

Just lol at projecting your female ideal of looks onto men . Mental illness everywhere
Completely depends on the facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, middayshowers and CopingCel

You don't think Chico looks like a god in those gifs? Even more than his usual self?

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2846
Hmm. I usually get that type of skin glow after using my cleanser and moisturizer since I have pretty good skin and natural high collagen.

I'm trying to figure out how I could benefit from using makeup, I already use chapstick to more accentuate my pink lips, that along with olive skin tone is a crazy color halo. What could I put under my eyes to try and get a more even color?
Concealer. Get some that’s your skin tone and put three dots under your eye bags and rub it in. It works for me. I should start doing it again tbh.

• +1
Concealer. Get some that’s your skin tone and put three dots under your eye bags and rub it in. It works for me. I should start doing it again tbh.
is that shit useful for a small scar above the eyebrow? I'd dark triadmaxx but my frame says otherwise

Someone make a makeup tutorial for aspie looksmaxxer tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, middayshowers, CopingCel and 2 others
Any brand you recommend?

• +1
OP is a male who is interested in other males in a non platonic manner

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio, CopingCel and Deleted member 3043
isn't countour used to slim the nose ?
OP is a male who is interested in other males in a non platonic manner
it is what it is...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
looks better in the left pic, making your face look softer and weaker with makeup isn't improving imo
it might be legit for dark circles

No make up will my head loo bigger

society wont let me wear makeup

View attachment 116340View attachment 116341View attachment 116342

View attachment 116344

View attachment 116346

inb4 op is a fag
GHK-cu is makeup

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
i could benefit greatly from this

• +1
Op is a fag

• +1
I find makeup is very rarely talked about here and if done well and looks natural I agree it can be beneficial.

The only makeupmaxxing I've done is concealer. Just bought one that matched my skin tone and I used a subtle amount to reduce my acne scars. When you use a light amount it's not noticeable whatsoever and does help.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, middayshowers and GenericChad1444
I find makeup is very rarely talked about here and if done well and looks natural I agree it can be beneficial.

The only makeupmaxxing I've done is concealer. Just bought one that matched my skin tone and I used a subtle amount to reduce my acne scars. When you use a light amount it's not noticeable whatsoever and does help.
how do u know which one matches ur skin tone when ur buying/?

how do u know which one matches ur skin tone when ur buying/?

Brand I bought had a shade finder with picture examples, just chose the closest match. As long as the shade is similar and it's a natural or undetectable finish it should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
op is a fag

• +1