Should White men geomaxx in the Dominican Republic or Philippines?

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
After extensive research. I have concluded that these two countries are where "Just Be White" theory is the strongest. Both Latin America and Southeast Asia are famous/infamous regions where even average White men are treated like Chads while any dark-skinned man is seen as ugly. Even compared to other countries in their region however, both Dominican Republic and the Philippines have the strongest halo effect active for White normies. If you only had to pick one to ascend in however, which one should you choose? Let's compare them.

Philippines
  • Colonized by Spain during the 16th Century.
  • Was heavily Christianized during the Spanish colonial period.
  • All of their priests and overseers were White men so they heavily associate being white with being powerful or important.
  • All of their images in their churches are full of White people and White Jesus.
  • Their statues of notable Spanish people are made of White marble.
  • Like all Asian countries, they also associate being pale with being wealthy since the peasants have to work outside in the hot sun while the upper-class relax indoors.
  • Easily the most Americanized country in Asia due to being an American colony and with English being mandatory to learn.
  • They have a large sex industry with brothels at every tourist town and near every military base. US G.I.s even call Filipinas "Little brown fucking machines powered by rice".
  • They are also the main mail order bride country to the point that it's a stereotype.
  • It's a developing nation so even a modest Western bank account will go far here.
Dominican Republic
  • Also colonized by Spain during the 16th Century.
  • The country to this day is still ruled by a White Spanish elite.
  • The blanqueamiento (whitening) or mejorar la raza (improve the race) belief is very strong here. Marrying somebody whiter than you are is a life goal for most Dominicans. That it is because White = rich and Black = poor there and who wants to be poor?
  • Just like Mexico, their media is full of White people or light-skinned multiracials despite the fact that most people there are brown-skinned mutts.
  • Dominican Republic has a terrible relationship with Haiti; an all-Black country that borders the Dominican Republic. This is because Haiti invaded the Dominican Republic 200 years ago and the D.R. eventually fought them off.
  • Pure Black people in the D.R. are seen as dirt-poor Haitians and the Black Dominicans go out of their way to prove they aren't Haitian by denouncing them and even crapping on dark-skinned people in general.
  • Back in the 1930s, a dictator by the name of Rafael Trujillo massacred thousands of Haitians for hopping the border. If you couldn't pronounce parsley in Spanish correctly, you got shot.
  • That same dictator also made all Dominicans cut or straighten their kinky hair and made up dozens of new terms for Dominicans to call themselves like mulatto or Morena or mestizo or cafe or high-yellow or redbone. No genuine Dominican was supposed to call themselves Black.
  • The Dominican Republic was the only country willing to accept Jewish refugees in 1938, the reason being that he wanted the European Jews to come to his nation, marry the locals, and transform the D.R. into a rich White country like the USA or UK.
  • Their country's economy is dependent on tourism so they practically worship the White Americans who come there. Any blonde or red-haired person who travels there will get complimented and even stared at.
I think if you just want to get laid, the Philippines is the best choice due to a lot of their women willing to be literal whores for White men (even pedophiles head over there to get lucky for no consequences). If you want people to treat you as a god just for being White though, head over to the Dominican Republic. The D.R. is also probably cheaper to travel to unless you live in New Zealand or Australia.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Phillipines

dominican republic seems like a dumb location just go to Colombia or Uruguay

Dominican Republic since the girls are hotter

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Mexican girls are pretty hot.

• Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95
Uruguay is literally the Whitest country in the Americas. Why would any White man geomax there? He would just be another average dude. Might as well travel to Europe at that point.

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
philippines is for 60 year old boomers not 20yo's in their prime lel

people will stare at u and treat u like a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, poopoohead and Deleted member 20651
Uruguay is literally the Whitest country in the Americas. Why would any White man geomax there? He would just be another average dude. Might as well travel to Europe at that point.
They are still manlets on average, a way to circumvent white womens desire for height. It is also not a poor shithole.

• +1
Reactions: Acion
They are still manlets on average, a way to circumvent white womens desire for height. It is also not a poor shithole.
A country being a poor shithole is only a problem if you live there or work there. If anything, a country being poor is an advantage because everything is cheap and you can get yourself out of any situation with a bribe.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Acion
Jfl at geomaxxing.
I understand the sentiment but why don't u looksmax hardcore first and ascend in your own country
This shit is for balding retirees.
Well I understand tho if it's some fetish and whatnot :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and MakinMogReturns
Jfl at geomaxxing.
I understand the sentiment but why don't u looksmax hardcore first and ascend in your own country
asian girls man....

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop
Jfl at geomaxxing.
It doesn't matter how much you looksmax, most people don't have tens of thousands of dollars for jaw implants, LL, etc., the things that will ascend them. They can just go to another country, install tinder, and have sex and date like a normal person instead.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, NT Master and fruitgunpop
Jfl at geomaxxing.
I agree with you, SEA Maxxing is only needed when your a old cel. Considering fucking fat 60 year old white dudes are pulling prime 18-25 and even jb pussy their, its pointless traveling for youth ( unless one needs that ego boost). In that case the validation might be needed so users can get more confidence to approach back in their homelands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, John124 and fruitgunpop
Jfl at geomaxxing.
Geomaxxing is sexual economics 101. Why put a lot of time, money, and effort into being successful in the western market when you can just use your wealth/race/height to succeed much more in a different market? Do you have some silly pride not to geomaxx or a misplaced sense of loyalty to White foids? Women don't have to do anything or give up anything special in order to get laid; and in an ideal world men wouldn't have to either. Why would you make your sex life more difficult than it has to be? I would rather ascend with a stacylite in another nation than either jack off at home or settle for a landwhale.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and fruitgunpop
My best friend is from Philippines and mogs me to Gandy heaven and back

Domincan women are a lot hotter than philiphinos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Moggie
No race mixing is unnatural and destroys the uniqueness in each human race.

• JFL
they will stabmaxx you at dominican rep

• Love it
Reactions: J o r o
Race mixing has happened since we evolved from chimps

Muh race mixing is bad is just political bullshit on the same level as “there are more than 2 genders”

• +1
Reactions: NT Master
Dominican Republic is chad only if you’re tall and white you can slay if you’re a Manlet stay home.

• JFL
Race mixing has happened since we evolved from chimps

Muh race mixing is bad is just political bullshit on the same level as “there are more than 2 genders”
Cope interracial breeding produces dysfunctional kids.

Cope interracial breeding produces dysfunctional kids.
So all white people are dysfunctional considering out of all the other homosapiens on earth they have the highest Neanderthal DNA

Latin America has better looking women

It doesn't matter how much you looksmax, most people don't have tens of thousands of dollars for jaw implants, LL, etc., the things that will ascend them. They can just go to another country, install tinder, and have sex and date like a normal person instead.
Last I checked, jaw implants are 4000 USD with Alfaro

An LL or LF1 on the other hand…:oops::oops:

This is why I’m glad I’m ethnic. No worries on preserving something that I’m not :lul::lul:

Dominican Republic by far