Should you lie about your body count to females?

Orbeck of Vinheim

Orbeck of Vinheim

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
If your slay count is low or non existent, would it be a good idea to lie to women about it so they aren't turned off?

Depends on how good looking you are

If you're chad then it's good. They think you are pure and it makes them more important and valuable. (Makes the girls more important and valuable)

If you're not chad than a low body count makes it seem like you can't get laid because you aren't capable of it. Rather than choosing not to.

Depends on how good looking you are

If you're chad then it's good. They think you are pure and it makes them more important and valuable. (Makes the girls more important and valuable)

If you're not chad than a low body count makes it seem like you can't get laid because you aren't capable of it. Rather than choosing not to.
So basically unless top 5% looks, it's a good idea to lie about it.

If you say you had a slay count of 5 but don't even know which hole to insert it in then you should probably be a lil honest imo

So basically unless top 5% looks, it's a good idea to lie about it.
Yes

Some women prefer low body counts tho (even though they are slus who would lie about their own)

I think that is a good general guidelines but it is individual as well

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
If you say you had a slay count of 5 but don't even know which hole to insert it in then you should probably be a lil honest imo
I don't need to figure it out

They call me the two headed dragon :what:

Lol don't listen to the 0 experience fucks on here. Women won't get turned on at your High body count lol they feel disgusted the same way you do.

• Woah
If you think she has very low count be honest if you think she has like 3-4 bodies claim to have 2 if you are inexperienced

• +1
Say 6 no matter your real number

• +1
Lol don't listen to the 0 experience fucks on here. Women won't get turned on at your High body count lol they feel disgusted the same way you do.
Wait, seriously? I've always heard the opposite. Shit like, "A key that opens many locks is a good key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a bad lock."

Also have heard countless blackpillers say that women are turned off by men with low body counts due to it being a "red flag".

Always multiply it by 3

• JFL
Wait, seriously? I've always heard the opposite. Shit like, "A key that opens many locks is a good key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a bad lock."

Also have heard countless blackpillers say that women are turned off by men with low body counts due to it being a "red flag".
blackpillers never interacted with a girl except on their chadfishes though. girls would be okay with everything if you're top 0.1% of men your age. don't play with the gigachad rules and just be honest, girls aren't looking for high body count slayers. they actually want to have the impression that you're selective and you chose them because of their looks.

• Love it