Should your infraorbital rims protrude just as far as the anterior protection of the cheekbones?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Title

@OwlGod
@ArabIncel
@Golden Glass

• +1
Reactions: thecel and curryslayerordeath
@OwlGod
@ArabIncel
@Golden Glass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I think It's connected so people with forward infraorbitals will probably have protruded cheekbones

Images 36

Images 35

@Deliciadecu do you agree ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685, Xander578 and 1 other person
i have nice cheekbones but recessed orbitals. weird

Can you show your side profile (maybe your orbitals is just neutral, maybe you lack fat pads too) I also said "probably" there is always a exception anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Short answer: NO.

The cheekbone always projects further than the orbital rim, but they are connected and thus should transition smoothly. The cheekbone has a point of maximum anterior projection, the point of most prominence, and this is known as the “malar eminence.” If you analyze custom cheek implant designs you will see the malar eminence always has a thicker augmentation relative to other part of the implant design

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Curry and 7 others
I also have decent zygos but my malar area is dead flat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
my orbltals protrude further then my cheekbones, l dld have lmplants there tho

l thlnk my malar area ls just anterlroly recessed, rlp

nice zygos, shit under eye area team. From profile I look like an oldcel. Hollow dark under eyes malar area.
mine laterally grown

Do yo have some cheeks hollowing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846
It's all about cheekbone/undereye support that influences orbitals. It's a mass of bones. Sometimes u havd good zygos with terrible undereye support. Sometimes u pull a bradd pitt w terrible zygos and great under eye support. It's a genetics game. The more alpha high t ur pheno is is tho, the better off ur eye bones will be

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackout.xl
It's all about cheekbone/undereye support that influences orbitals. It's a mass of bones. Sometimes u havd good zygos with terrible undereye support. Sometimes u pull a bradd pitt w terrible zygos and great under eye support. It's a genetics game. The more alpha high t ur pheno is is tho, the better off ur eye bones will be
Unironically David Bowie in your avi. You can see lateral growth of zygos, but UE is kinda meh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
nice zygos, shit under eye area team. From profile I look like an oldcel. Hollow dark under eyes malar area.

Do yo have some cheeks hollowing?
yeah some

Arent forward infraorbitals/cheekbones an asian trait. If you look at mongols you will see how dominant their cheekbone/Eye area is, whereas attractive europeans have a dominant lower half of the face: a forward lower maxilla and a strong chin/jaw.

Attachments

• 1367819991_mongolianhaircut_1200x1200.jpg
    1367819991_mongolianhaircut_1200x1200.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 42
Ideally your infraorbitals should protrude 4-5mm beyond your globe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This is pretty much accurate, although I’m not sure how well-backed the connection to testosterone is. Both OP and I have decent digit ratios and yet I have okay infraorbitals and his are less than ideal (not saying digit ratio 1:1 correlates with prenatal T but you get the idea).

@OwlGod ’s answers were good too

Zygos will usually project at least a bit more than infraorbital rims, it seems.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, rydofx and Deleted member 2227
This is pretty much accurate, although I’m not sure how well-backed the connection to testosterone is. Both OP and I have decent digit ratios and yet I have okay infraorbitals and his are less than ideal (not saying digit ratio 1:1 correlates with prenatal T but you get the idea).

@OwlGod ’s answers were good too

Zygos will usually project at least a bit more than infraorbital rims, it seems.

I mean, the cheekbone is really more protruded than the infra area, but I don't think that the difference is sufficient to explain some situation like OP of having good cheekbones and recessed Infra, also the Zygoma already start in the middle of the inferior orbital rim

20200309 120848

Maybe OP have NeutralOV and lack sufficient fat in that area too.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
I mean, the cheekbone is really more protruded than the infra area, but I don't think that the difference is sufficient to explain some situation like OP of having good cheekbones and recessed Infra, also the Zygoma already start in the middle of the inferior orbital rim

View attachment 301218

Maybe OP have NeutralOV and lack sufficient fat in that area too.
i have NOV but keep in mind i have literally 0 fat under my eyes.

FCF1E2E6 53F6 4C97 B334 584D108411C2

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2227
Zygos dont even matter except canthal tilt, strong cheekbones is an asian trait. You need a good maxilla and browridge

Zygos dont even matter except canthal tilt, strong cheekbones is an asian trait. You need a good maxilla and browridge
cope

IMG 20191204 005156
k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
His jaw is his strong point, his eye area looks asian.

deal with the facts ethnics, look at mongol faces VS european faces and you will see that europeans have more forward maxillas while asians have recessed maxillas with cheekbone dominance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
His jaw is his strong point, his eye area looks asian.

deal with the facts ethnics, look at mongol faces VS european faces and you will see that europeans have more forward maxillas while asians have recessed maxillas with cheekbone dominance.

WHAT?

Images

His eye area doesn't looks Asian at all, also what make Asian eyes is :

PCT, short medial canthus, narrow PFL, High Set Eyebrows with hooding and no Browbridge.
Of course orbitals and mandible are more dimorphic while zygos not all, but zygos still attractive and are advantage in fights, so idk what are you about.

Also those guys doesn't looks Asian greycel, you= :feelsuhh:
Images 32

19623575 850561221768218 9137062409888858112 n

Cry for them greycel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
WHAT?

View attachment 301496

Hi eye area doesn't looks Asian at all, also what make Asian eyes is PCT, less medial canthus, narrow PFL, High Set Eyebrows with hooding and no Browbridge.
Of course orbitals and mandible are more dimorphic while zygos not all, but zygos still attractive and are advantage in fights, so idk what are you about.

View attachment 301497
View attachment 301498

Cry for them greycel
Barrett looks weird/asian hybrid

European chad phenotype is a strong jaw, maxilla and browridge. If zygos were important then mongols would be the chad kings.

Barrett looks weird/asian hybrid

European chad phenotype is a strong jaw, maxilla and browridge. If zygos were important then mongols would be the chad kings.

And? kys greycel.

Lol at bragging about having 10k posts u nolife ethnic

I don't have 10k posts son, also no brag, you are just a brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 2846
I don't have 10k posts son, also no brag, you are just a brainlet.
says the guy who thinks barrett aka asian tranny is attractive

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2756
Lol at bragging about having 10k posts u nolife ethnic
barret is literally an aboriginal, you fuckwit.

JFL at calling hunter eyes muh asian, you're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
my undereyes look a lot like that,

would you say you need orbital decompression?
eh, maybe. im honestly not sure. i can feel the globe of my eyes a bit when i press the outside corner of my eye

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Yu can see the dark hollow area under eyes. We hav 0 fat in there.
You also seem to have slight UEE. I guess it's connected as I have the same issue.

I molested my gf yesterday cuz she has protruding cheekbones. Compared them to mine, she has more forward growth in that area obviously, but at the same time she at least has some fat. This makes her eye area look youthful and great even if she doesn't sleep for 2 days...

Last edited: