Should Zionists be allowed on this forum?

Should Zionists be allowed on this forum?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Imo anyone who supports the Jewish ethnosupremacist state and their globalist agenda (which is worsening hypergamy) is not meant to be on a men's forum like this. The only reason I see that justifies being pro-Israel is that a user is a Christiancel who stupidly believes in the biblical "prophesies" about Israel. Empirically speaking the state of Israel is a criminal nation build on the basis of the supremacy of the Jewish race, and I've had distant family members killed by them. I'd like to propose we ban any sympathy with the Zionist scum, please answer the poll to know where this forum stands.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 9090, TheEndHasNoEnd and 10 others
David

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, lunin7, R@m@ and 12 others
Hypergamy is part of their plan to reduce the population

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 20422, Jerzy Bondov and 2 others
Israel has the highest percentage of vegans globally, with an estimated 5 to 8 percent of the entire population being vegan, an estimated 400,000 people and growing.

based jews.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard, goat2x and 5 others
If you want a safe space of that sort there are plenty of other places for it.

Anyhow, every nation is "criminal" if you go back and cherrypick enough. Jews won and Arabs lost. You're gonna have to get over and accept it at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Danish_Retard, AbandonShip and 4 others
If you want a safe space of that sort there are plenty of other places for it.

Anyhow, every nation is "criminal" if you go back and cherrypick enough. Jews won and Arabs lost. You're gonna have to get over and accept it at some point.
Arabs are very stubborn, they don't forget anything. And it's not a matter of a safe space, the whole manosphere including redpill and blackpill is almost unanimously aware of the dangers of globalism that goes hand in hand with the Israeli Zionist agenda

Arabs are very stubborn, they don't forget anything. And it's not a matter of a safe space, the whole manosphere including redpill and blackpill is almost unanimously aware of the dangers of globalism that goes hand in hand with the Israeli Zionist agenda
That's just an opinion of certain members of the manosphere. It's nowhere near universal.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Israeli women are rather beautiful

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10107 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, intovoid, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
We need a new hitler

• Ugh..
Reactions: Enfant terrible
No we don't. We need to teach the jews that playing victim while murdering endless innocent people is not acceptable and that there are consequences to such atrocities. I don't condone any sort of ethnic cleansing or any religious discrimination, at all.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Wallenberg
Imo anyone who supports the Jewish ethnosupremacist state and their globalist agenda (which is worsening hypergamy) is not meant to be on a men's forum like this. The only reason I see that justifies being pro-Israel is that a user is a Christiancel who stupidly believes in the biblical "prophesies" about Israel. Empirically speaking the state of Israel is a criminal nation build on the basis of the supremacy of the Jewish race, and I've had distant family members killed by them. I'd like to propose we ban any sympathy with the Zionist scum, please answer the poll to know where this forum stands.
Fck isreal based chad salahaddin

Screenshot 20210515 101033

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: animo123
Zionists are based. Cucking Arabs since God knows when.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, turkproducer and Ryan

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
zionists should be exterminated without trial, mass unconcerned killing. so I guess no they shouldn't?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
NO .

WHILE THEY'RE ALL MACHIAVELLIAN AS FUCK...

THEY STILL WANT TO ENSLAVE THE
GOYIM [YOU] SO
@kjsbdfiusdf

FUCK
KIKES

:lul:

✋H A I L V I C T O R Y ✋

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Zionism doesn’t exist anymore
It’s like asking should “people who believe in the existence of France” be members

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
Zionism doesn’t exist anymore
It’s like asking should “people who believe in the existence of France” be members
Yes pretty much ?

Zionists are based. Cucking Arabs since God knows when.
what is your problem with arabs/muslims jfl, always barking at them, it’s weird

What's your problem with gays, liberals, jews, etc?
you can’t reply with a question with a question, how retarded

and no i don’t hate them, but it would take a long time to explain all of it jfl

it is natural to feel uncomfortable with seeing unnatural acts, or evil people. your xenophobia/racism is not justified however lol

isn't there a difference between Zionists and jews?

Why not freedom of speech

isn't there a difference between Zionists and jews?
Zionists support the Israeli state and return of Jewish people to where they believe canaan was.

Jews are an ethnoreligious group.

Zionists support the Israeli state and return of Jewish people to where they believe canaan was.

Jews are an ethnoreligious group.
The Old testament describes their land as not just Palestine but the whole Levant basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Yes pretty much ?
Israel exists and that’s pretty much it. Palestinians need to accept it and that will make peace much easier. They don’t accept Israel as being a state and so don’t accept the two state solution

Israel exists and that’s pretty much it. Palestinians need to accept it and that will make peace much easier. They don’t accept Israel as being a state and so don’t accept the two state solution
Why would they accept such a thing ?

you can’t reply with a question with a question, how retarded

and no i don’t hate them, but it would take a long time to explain all of it jfl

it is natural to feel uncomfortable with seeing unnatural acts, or evil people. your xenophobia/racism is not justified however lol
I'm not xenophobic at all. I'm not jew or Israeli yet I like jews. And Israel is the best country in the Middle East.

Besides this forum has a lot of hatred towards Jews, I like to balance it a little bit.

I'm not xenophobic at all. I'm not jew or Israeli yet I like jews. And Israel is the best country in the Middle East.

Besides this forum has a lot of hatred towards Jews, I like to balance it a little bit.
sounds like a cope, i have seen you make hundreds of comments about them and it’s always negative things

that argument doesn’t make any sense, both arabs and jews are hated. you 100% have a personal sentiment, as clearly shown by “israel is the best country”😂😂 israel foreign policy is evil

idc cos i’m not arab but it’s just funny to see you deny it:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
didnt the bible say that jews are sentenced to be in exile forever?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Well Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and UAE have accepted Israel
Their leaders accepted that with either coup or for asslicking US. Regular folk would NEVER accept this they would massacere Israel if they had a chance.

• +1
Reactions: ThatDjangoWalk
Their leaders accepted that with either coup or for asslicking US. Regular folk would NEVER accept this they would massacere Israel if they had a chance.
So you’re a Zionist
Interesting

sounds like a cope, i have seen you make hundreds of comments about them and it’s always negative things

that argument doesn’t make any sense, both arabs and jews are hated. you 100% have a personal sentiment, as clearly shown by “israel is the best country”😂😂 israel foreign policy is evil

idc cos i’m not arab but it’s just funny to see you deny it:feelsgood:
Israel is the best country in the Middle East. That's water.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and ifyouwannabemylover
maybe there are some jihadi forums where they're not allowed