Banned
Mine is around 1.4-1.5. is that good.

yWQovlIh.jpg

what does mine look like? i have 5.8 inch wrists btw

• So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel
yWQovlIh.jpg

I dunno. You could try measuring your shoulder circumference and waist circumference and putting that in a calculator.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
it's okay not good

1.5 to 1.6 is perfect, mine is 1.7 and it honestly makes me look kind of uncanny from the front, then again most people look kind of weird from dead straight front angles.

Progress100

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Broski, Elvisandreaa, lepo2317 and 2 others
1.5 to 1.6 is perfect, mine is 1.7 and it honestly makes me look kind of uncanny from the front, then again most people look kind of weird from dead straight front angles.

View attachment 1862049
Stop humble bragging lol you have a Mogger physique. Goals tbh.

View attachment 1862049
Is the first pic your before?
If yes lifefuel because my proportions look similar

what ratio is the top one?
never measured it, my clavicles have always been relatively long and straight but I never realized it because my posture was shit.
Is the first pic your before?
If yes lifefuel because my proportions look similar
Lol124
Lol1222

yes, and also these are from my early 20's before I worked out, the longer I train the better people think my genetics are, but I started off looking wholly unremarkable.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and zharupodrugu
then it's best to work on the waist, and finding clothes that sorta hug your waist
I don't think it's that much for 6'2. I don't really have much belly fat either tbh.

I don't think it's that much for 6'2. I don't really have much belly fat either tbh.
i don't think it's much either, but if it's 35 inches at the narrowest and it would get two inches narrower, you'd get different figures. Do you have a fully visible six pack / eight pack? Do whatever you please here, you're on a forum for enhancing looks thus im giving such comments

i don't think it's much either, but if it's 35 inches at the narrowest and it would get two inches narrower, you'd get different figures. Do you have a fully visible six pack / eight pack? Do whatever you please here, you're on a forum for enhancing looks thus im giving such comments
Nah I don't have a visible six pack. If I flex there's some ab definition. I'm probably late teens early twenties body fat %

does your face suffer from bloat?

yWQovlIh.jpg

that's so fucking brutal I don't know how people can keep denying the wristpill

@TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 18879
Mine is 1.44

Mine is 1.44
Then vote here

Or better yet suggest new products I haven't found here:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

View attachment 1862049
how tall are you, what's your biedltoid, and does your physique help you get laid?

how tall are you, what's your biedltoid, and does your physique help you get laid?
6'2 24+ inch spread, 23~ inch relaxed, I got tired of women a decade ago but they do try frequently, I get compliments/looks pretty much daily, it's mostly 30+ year old single mothers that try to talk with you, but this might also just be because I'm almost 30 myself.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Diremeyer and Mongrelcel
6'2 24+ inch spread, 23~ inch relaxed, I got tired of women a decade ago but they do try frequently, I get compliments/looks pretty much daily, it's mostly 30+ year old single mothers that try to talk with you, but this might also just be because I'm almost 30 myself.
do you remember what was your bidelt before training?

and do you have sucess dating because of your face and height, or physique? seems like it's the face and height to me

do you remember what was your bidelt before training?

and do you have sucess dating because of your face and height, or physique? seems like it's the face and height to me
I'm build similarly to my father (who doesn't lift) and he's around 21~ relaxed I never actually measured it back then though so it might be off by a little.

my height and face are pretty average where I'm from, although I'm more of a dalofaelid whereby the dutch are mostly anglo-saxons, I have great skin quality for my age though, which is probably a huge bonus.

• +1
btw op if you're in puberty then dont cut

I'm build similarly to my father (who doesn't lift) and he's around 21~ relaxed I never actually measured it back then though so it might be off by a little.

my height and face are pretty average where I'm from, although I'm more of a dalofaelid whereby the dutch are mostly anglo-saxons, I have great skin quality for my age though, which is probably a huge bonus.
fuuuck i'm 3 inches taller than my father but he bone and wrist mogs me hard while not even actively working out like me. he has a god-like 24-25 inch bidelt with 9 inch wrists. he is also 250 lbs, but its an ideal strongman build

View attachment 1862049
u torso is so long it does look uncanny cuz of that
that's so fucking brutal I don't know how people can keep denying the wristpill

@TsarTsar444
he never workout in his life. Yeah, wristpill is bad but not as brutal as heightpill.

• +1
Tbh 1.5 is pretty bad.

1.68 is golden ratio according to the Greeks.

I'm at 1.75 or smth without an ounce of muscle.

My height and frame proportions are my only good qualities yet I'm still invisible to almost all women.

Face is king.

Hei

Don't have shirtless pics atm on my phone, but this is pretty much how 1.75 looks like in clothes.

• Woah
Reactions: Broski
u torso is so long it does look uncanny cuz of that

he never workout in his life. Yeah, wristpill is bad but not as brutal as heightpill.
lol and working out will change his thin skeleton?

Tbh 1.5 is pretty bad.

1.68 is golden ratio according to the Greeks.

I'm at 1.75 or smth without an ounce of muscle.

My height and frame proportions are my only good qualities yet I'm still invisible to almost all women.

Face is king.

View attachment 1862184

Don't have shirtless pics atm on my phone, but this is pretty much how 1.75 looks like in clothes.
Hmmm I don't think 1.5 is that bad tbh. I still regularly get compliments on frame. Maybe it's dependent on height tbh.

Hmmm I don't think 1.5 is that bad tbh. I still regularly get compliments on frame. Maybe it's dependent on height tbh.
I meant bad in that it's average.

Nevertheless, if you have wide shoulders but not above average shoulder-to-waist ratio you still be haloed.

If you get compliments on your physique then all these autistic psl measurments are irrelevant.

Jut look good theory is all that matters.

View attachment 1862049
Mine is 1.8-1.9 and it looks normal, yours looks off cause your rib cage is narrow

I meant bad in that it's average.

Nevertheless, if you have wide shoulders but not above average shoulder-to-waist ratio you still be haloed.

If you get compliments on your physique then all these autistic psl measurments are irrelevant.

Jut look good theory is all that matters.
Yeah maybe it's my lats that halo me, I dunno. My shoulders look broader than my waist and I appear to have a V taper in clothes. I suppose that's all that matters.

Mine is 1.8-1.9 and it looks normal, yours looks off cause your rib cage is narrow
dudes with wider rib cages as me still look kind of uncanny from the front.

by the way, are we calculating the ratio by circumference or only the width.

lol and working out will change his thin skeleton?
no, but better than being fragile twink. Look at his arms. Girls have thicker arms. He has no muscles mass, with muscles he'll look somewhat fuckable.

• Ugh..
dudes with wider rib cages as me still look kind of uncanny from the front.

by the way, are we calculating the ratio by circumference or only the width.
I use width, not sure about circumference

no, but better than being fragile twink. Look at his arms. Girls have thicker arms. He has no muscles mass, with muscles he'll look somewhat fuckable.
stupid nigger how will muscle change his wrist thickness?

also you do realize his arms are thin because his bones are thin right?

I'm at 1.58 and the general reaction of girls to my body is meh. Used to be better but they are so used to seeing fitness models now.

PXL 20220208 160700893MP4
how's this? Bideltoid is a bit under 19 here. only 65kg at 5'10 so barely any muscle

Last edited:
stupid nigger how will muscle change his wrist thickness?

also you do realize his arms are thin because his bones are thin right?
nigga, what do u suggest to him. Rope? His way to pussy is only through gym. Hes not even normie level FFMI. Hes fragile cocksucking twink.
He never did a push up in his miserable pussyless life. His SMV is lower than a dead body of a femcel landwhale.
Yes he still will be wristcel but with some muscle tissue he can legit increase his SMV to fuck some miserable LTB at least.

• +1
nigga, what do u suggest to him. Rope? His way to pussy is only through gym. Hes not even normie level FFMI. Hes fragile cocksucking twink.
He never did a push up in his miserable pussyless life. His SMV is lower than a dead body of a femcel landwhale.
Yes he still will be wristcel but with some muscle tissue he can legit increase his SMV to fuck some miserable LTB at least.
I don't know what to suggest to him - there is no solution to thin wrists
his hips look wide and his bidelt looks narrow too

but I wouldn't guarantee that "gym is his way to fuck a LTB", it's not that easy
even LTBs want good-looking men, and can get them for hookups

not to mention that your max arm size is highly dependant on your wrist size

I don't know what to suggest to him - there is no solution to thin wrists
his hips look wide and his bidelt looks narrow too

but I wouldn't guarantee that "gym is his way to fuck a LTB", it's not that easy
even LTBs want good-looking men, and can get them for hookups

not to mention that your max arm size is highly dependant on your wrist size
wirst size doesnt matter much tbh unless its legit tiny

A lot of fitness models have small wrists and bone strcuture but theyre roidedx and kept the ectomoprh waist and end up aesthetic as fukc

• Ugh..
wirst size doesnt matter much tbh unless its legit tiny

A lot of fitness models have small wrists and bone strcuture but theyre roidedx and kept the ectomoprh waist and end up aesthetic as fukc
no it does fucking matter outside of pictures, pictures are the only place where thin wristed men can look ok

IRL it decides your size, a guy with 6in has to compensate so much muscle compared to a guy who has a 7in wrist

Yooo

2.0 is ideal so David Laid

• +1
Reactions: Deprived