shoulder width vs height question

Phad

Phad

JATT
I finally got the courage to measure my shoulders and I measure at 20 to 20.5 with all the errors of the human eye. I happen to stand at 6 2”.

Is this average or above or below compared to the general population or guys like yourselves?
I am also 160 so I can hope to pack an inch at most while staying natty

it's a bit above average iirc, I'm almost exactly the same as you, 20.5-21in at 190cm

Same height as you and i have sub 20" gymcelled bideltoids.

I am visibly narrow.

it's a bit above average iirc, I'm almost exactly the same as you, 20.5-21in at 190cm
its not above average it's average, conor mcgregor has 23" and he's 5'9"
and he could have bigger if he wanted hypertrophy

Same height as you and i have sub 20" gymcelled bideltoids.

I am visibly narrow.
it sucks too because my clavicle bone is literally curved at the end part connecting to the shoulder. I feel i could easily added 2 inches if i had straight clavicles

it sucks too because my clavicle bone is literally curved at the end part connecting to the shoulder. I feel i could easily added 2 inches if i had straight clavicles
20" is really narrow, just blockmax like @averageblokecel

I have a narrow rib cage with good lat insertions so it gives the illusion of my shoulders hanging off. But tbh I have done research and it seems as if 21+ inches is in the 95 percentile range so idk how 20 inches is narrow relatively

I have a narrow rib cage with good lat insertions so it gives the illusion of my shoulders hanging off. But tbh I have done research and it seems as if 21+ inches is in the 95 percentile range so idk how 20 inches is narrow relatively
did you take height into consideration? i'm 5'10" with 20" shoulders and im not roidmaxxed yet

This is the same kike research that says 5'9" is average male height JFL.

All that matters are the statistics of males that are your sexual competition.
Average white, well fed, middleclass, western male that you will compete with can easily have:
+7" inch wrists
+20" bideltoid pre-gymcelling
+6' barefoot. (@Nibba we get mogged on a daily basis)
+Neurotypical
+socialmaxxed/social network ect.

I do not include ethnics, old men, incels, lower 50th percentiles, males still going through puberty as competion. Women already have excluded them from the attractive pool.

Last edited:
did you take height into consideration? i'm 5'10" with 20" shoulders and im not roidmaxxed yet

tbh i agree with your completion idea because look at western europe vs eastern europe averages.

eastern european countries have less immagrants and are more homogeneous which leads to pure genes which explains the Netherlands height average

western european countries have immagration invasions from middle eastern and other races who are shorter so average goes down.

I think a better study would be to do averages by race rather than country because a malnourished mexican is going to be a lot shorter than a country fed american white

Average white, well fed, middleclass, western male that you will compete with can easily have:
+7" inch wrists
+Neurotypical

I do not include ethnics, old men, incels, lower 50th percentiles, males still going through puberty as competion. Women already have excluded them from the attractive pool.
fucking lost fight already aye?

ethnics in terms of stereotypical features or ethnic as just being ethnic? you know a good looking asian doesn’t look asian

fucking lost fight already aye?
Yes it is over. You are either born a chad or not.

You can't grow bone.
ethnics in terms of stereotypical features or ethnic as just being ethnic? you know a good looking asian doesn’t look asian
Pajeets, ricecels, niggers, kikes, easterneuropean cumskins.

Basically anything other than the western white phenotype. Even the mud colored spanish/latino is ethnic imo.

If you‘re white looking you‘re white. It‘s about looks and not your origin

Average is 18" for an adult male JFL.

Its hard to tell the difference between an 18" and a 21" Bidletoid unless your genuinley looking for it. Otherwise, day to day with moving people at angles, clothing ect ect its hard to tell

He isnt close to maxxing his frame lol.

Neither am I tbf

20" is above average. 18" is average for aj adult male (Who isnt gymcelled tbh tbh)

18.5 inches is the average - that's according to respected university-led research, which I'll trust well before any guy on lookism posting pictures of models and declaring chico is only a 7/10.

Anyone can get at least the average if they want by performing lateral raises. Frame isn't a huge deal anyway though. It's arguably more important for you to look relatively wide in any case, rather than absolutely wide. Small waist + average bideltoid will look better than large waist + above average bideltoid.

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard and Deleted member 470
If you‘re white looking you‘re white. It‘s about looks and not your origin
that statement is mind fucking me rn WTF. are you saying “if your white looking but are let’s says middle eastern
18.5 inches is the average - that's according to respected university-led research, which I'll trust well before any guy on lookism posting pictures of models and declaring chico is only a 7/10.

Anyone can get at least the average if they want by performing lateral raises. Frame isn't a huge deal anyway though. It's arguably more important for you to look relatively wide in any case, rather than absolutely wide. Small waist + average bideltoid will look better than large waist + above average bideltoid.
exactly my point. it’s about illusion more than actually being wide. I know plenty of guys who might have 21 inch shoulders but they also have like 18 inch waists lol

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife
that statement is mind fucking me rn WTF. are you saying “if your white looking but are let’s says middle eastern
Yes, if you‘re ethnic but looking white, you‘ll be seen as white.

An example of a turkish actor
97E6DD62 156A 4BDD A0CE F5FD0ABB99E1
It‘s all about looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vasco-v2
it's not about white skin (which is also more attractive lol) but about being caucasian looking
Doesn‘t white mean caucasian anyway? I never said "white skin“ did I?

Its hard to tell the difference between an 18" and a 21" Bidletoid unless your genuinley looking for it
women are like x-rays machines, they see fucking mm
I though you were of those people who believe that white=skin and not looking caucasian.

Someone pls post the chart. I need to know if my shoulders are at least average for my height(5”10)

Someone pls post the chart. I need to know if my shoulders are at least average for my height(5”10)
18 inches average for 5 10” without working out. the without working out is key because i’m average rn with working out but when I started I had 19.5 which isn’t so great for my height
nah white skin is different than caucasian. even north indians and afghanis are caucasian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload
+7" inch wrists
+Neurotypical
WVSzTcM

I am laughing out loud at your autistic measurements. Also cage at this thread.
Where is face buddy boyo?

Having a 7+/10 face with below average/average frame and height >>>>>>>>>>> 6'7" tall, 25" bideltoid, 8.5" wrists with 4.5/10 face.

Height and frame are a bonus of 1-1.5/10 points MAX. Just don't be below 5'7". Even a big dick is more important for keeping a girl.

"Ugly lanklet/caveman cope" the thread.

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard and tallcel
Having a 7+/10 face with below average/average frame and height >>>>>>>>>>> 6'7" tall, 25" bideltoid, 8.5" wrists with 4.5/10 face.

Height and frame are a bonus of 1-1.5/10 points MAX. Just don't be below 5'7". Even a big dick is more important for keeping a girl.
based
face is all

Oh ye I see

this. @Curious0
Big cope. Height is the most important. I went swimming and in the showers I was by far the shortest guy there. Some were easily 200cm. When buying stuff in the supermarket, so many people heightmog me, even a fucking transexual mogged me. In my school, I am one of the shortest for my age.

Some older people sometimes tell me that I am tall, but what they don't realize is that my height is not even average for my age group anymore. It's only tall for them because they grew up when people were shorter, or they assume I'm like 14 because of my babyface (6' at 14 could actually be called tall).

Another reason why leg lengthening is ideal for me is that my upper body is long while my legs are short. I am the same sitting height as a 6'3 guy, so a little longer legs would actually make my body proportional and not disproportional.

If you get heightmogged by so many guys you won't even feel like a man, which will reduce your testosterone levels and confidence tremendously. This will result in you not even trying with women.

Also, part of the blackpill is to accept the fact that you need to be better than your competition in order to be sexually attractive.
In the past, a 6' was well above average, so he was better than his competition and highly attractive to women. Nowadays, and especially in the future, 6' will be below average and any guy shorter than 6'2 could be considered a manlet.

Just imagining a 5'7 guy with a model face next to a 6'5 guy with a slightly below average face makes me cringe. The short model looking guy will look like a tryhard, it's just ridiculous and cringeworthy. The tall guy would mog him into another universe.

How am I supposed to ever feel dominant if I get heightmogged by so many guys?

Remember, it's not merely about being more attractive, it's about feeling superior which is crucial to be relaxed and confident at all times.

18 inches average for 5 10” without working out. the without working out is key because i’m average rn with working out but when I started I had 19.5 which isn’t so great for my height

nah white skin is different than caucasian. even north indians and afghanis are caucasian

I’m not home so can’t properly say but based on pic below would you say it’s average?

This are the best pics I have access too atm

Attachments

• BC28D89A-C2E9-49FB-8315-8AA419002946.png
    BC28D89A-C2E9-49FB-8315-8AA419002946.png
    462.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 79F0B964-3B35-4771-B00C-FF0FA091DDC6.png
    79F0B964-3B35-4771-B00C-FF0FA091DDC6.png
    531 KB · Views: 109
I’m not home so can’t properly say but based on pic below would you say it’s average?

Begin Lifting immediately

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Big cope. Height is the most important. I went swimming and in the showers I was by far the shortest guy there. Some were easily 200cm. When buying stuff in the supermarket, so many people heightmog me, even a fucking transexual mogged me. In my school, I am one of the shortest for my age.
You have to realise that women don't choose their partners solely based on height.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and RobustAutist
You have to realise that women don't choose their partners solely based on height.
I know, but they would choose a 6'5 5/10 guy over a 6' 5/10 guy. Since I cannot make my face higher than a 5/10, I have to focus on increasing height.

I know, but they would choose a 6'5 5/10 guy over a 6' 5/10 guy. Since I cannot make my face higher than a 5/10, I have to focus on increasing height.
Fair enough

They do in those that choose to lose their mind instead of being rational and understanding height is only 1 piece obviously an inprovemnt one , but does't mean you can't focus on things you can improve.

Being tall isn't everything i don't understand why there are this many people that chose to stress over traits you can't functionally fix without being rich and willingly to let a surgeon break your legs with the delusion that 3 inches is going to somehow bring you satisfaction. There's nothing worse than having a deluded perception towards surgery and exceptions

As long as they're not pathetically narrow, shoulder width isn't that much of a big deal for a man as long as they're wider than his hips. The larger the shoulder to hip ratio, the better. Hips wider than shoulders = pair shaped, not good.

Put it this way. Guy A has much wider shoulders than guy B, but his hips are as wide as his shoulders whereas guy B has snake hips and a high shoulder/hip ratio. If both guys are ripped, girls generally find guy B more attractive.

As long as they're not pathetically narrow, shoulder width isn't that much of a big deal for a man as long as they're wider than his hips. The larger the shoulder to hip ratio, the better. Hips wider than shoulders = pair shaped, not good.

Put it this way. Guy A has much wider shoulders than guy B, but his hips are as wide as his shoulders whereas guy B has snake hips and a high shoulder/hip ratio. If both guys are ripped, girls generally find guy B more attractive.
that's me, i have wide shoulders but also wide hips, my shoulders are wider than 95% of people my height, but so are my hips and legs

that's me, i have wide shoulders but also wide hips, my shoulders are wider than 95% of people my height, but so are my hips and legs

Living up to your name I see

Maybe I'm wrong, but your hormones are really fucked.

As long as your hips aren't wider than your shoulders, you can pull it off. Also wide hips are less of a visual problem on a bulky, wide frame.

As long as your hips aren't wider than your shoulders, you can pull it off. Also wide hips are less of a visual problem on a bulky, wide frame.
I had very big legs compared to my upper body, it took my 1 year of training upper body and legs biweekly (2 times a month) to finally balance out my physique, now I have a great physique, get complimented on it alot

I had very big legs compared to my upper body, it took my 1 year of training upper body and legs biweekly (2 times a month) to finally balance out my physique, now I have a great physique, get complimented on it alot

Lol big legs compared to upper body, aka the "Tour de France" look....

Lol big legs compared to upper body, aka the "Tour de France" look....
i dont have that anymore though, I had big legs even when i was VERY SKINNY, like the worst you can be

If you get heightmogged by so many guys you won't even feel like a man, which will reduce your testosterone levels and confidence tremendously.
Mogging is poison, I feel this shit so much. Today at the gym I was Next to a fucking 6'5" giant and I felt like all manhood was gone and I couldn't do shit to bring It back, It was BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Get your test levels checked and shit if you are worried about that, I have 23.5 inch shoulders no pump but im 6'5. Estrogen stores more fat in the glutes, and chest area. maybe get that checked out, but weightlifting an a lean bulk would do wonders, and a good beginners routine.

Can you mind explaining I don’t follow. Is it that I look full of E?
Yes, your bf % and the way you store fat makes you look low Test, high estrogen, if I were you I'd see a doctor and get my hormones tested as soon as possible.

How tall are you ?

182cm and you’re considering LL? Your height is not a problem at all.
182 / 5'11.5 in germany is what 5'9/ 176 cm is in the U.S. Manlet tier. Young guys there average 6'1-6'3 depending on which region
According to government statistics the average US male is 5'9 yet you still feel like a total manlet. These statistics are misleading BS