SHOUTOUT TO MY FOLLOW LIST - they are true buddy boyos

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
@//\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 @54UD4D3 @adrianolm @Aesthetics_III @AleksVs @Alesund @auboutduprecipice
@balding17yomanletcel
@Barbarossa_ @bassfreak @BigBiceps @BigChinHispanic @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @cardiologist @Chad1212 @Chadfromjungle @Chicofan @cocainecowboy @DaddyBigPenis @DarkTriadPeerReview @Deliciadecu @didntreadlol @diggbicc @Dr Shekelberg @Drugs @eduardkoopman @fakemeta. @garfyld @Goblin @Greeicy @Gudru @Hopelessmofoker @Ioan @IWantToMax @karbo @KEy21 @KingOfRome @LastGerman @Lifewasted @LostYouth @mattzdeb
@Mohamad @needsolution @NewParasite @NorwoodMilitant @obesecel @Patriot @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Ruby @SexuallyAbusive @Shekelcel @shibo @ShredPill @SlavCelibate @Tankymax @Tony @toolateforme @TraumatisedOgre @Tsunayoshi Sawada @turkproducer @Tyrionlannistercel @x30001 @zeno @Zygos4Life

Basically all people from my follow list. You've been nicer to me than anyone irl. You've shown me more understanding and empathy than any woman ever. You are true buddy boyos.

BLTrAwa1vdOg

D7obm6JUIAA1jRr

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2403, Zygos4Life and 40 others
Shakeee

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 3202, Ruby and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 5180, Lev Peshkov and 13 others
you are a good friend ngl and a good poster
i remember when we took this pic together last year:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Deleted member 6497, aestheticallypleasin and 16 others
EnergeticAlarmingEyra-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Over
It is over. All we have left are the will power and courage to go ER on degenerate whores.

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
get looks or die

• +1
:feelsgood:

• +1
You are good guy my bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Over
where the fucks me fuck this gay world

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
yoo

• +1
@//\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 @54UD4D3 @adrianolm @Aesthetics_III @AleksVs @Alesund @auboutduprecipice
@balding17yomanletcel
@Barbarossa_ @bassfreak @BigBiceps @BigChinHispanic @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @cardiologist @Chad1212 @Chadfromjungle @Chicofan @cocainecowboy @DaddyBigPenis @DarkTriadPeerReview @Deliciadecu @didntreadlol @diggbicc @Dr Shekelberg @Drugs @eduardkoopman @fakemeta. @garfyld @Goblin @Greeicy @Gudru @Hopelessmofoker @Ioan @IWantToMax @karbo @KEy21 @KingOfRome @LastGerman @Lifewasted @LostYouth @mattzdeb @needsolution @NewParasite @NorwoodMilitant @obesecel @Patriot @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Ruby @SexuallyAbusive @Shekelcel @shibo @ShredPill @SlavCelibate @Tankymax @Tony @toolateforme @TraumatisedOgre @Tsunayoshi Sawada @turkproducer @Tyrionlannistercel @x30001 @zeno @Zygos4Life

Basically all people from my follow list. You've been nicer to me than anyone irl. You've shown me more understanding and empathy than any woman ever. You are true buddy boyos.

View attachment 394930
View attachment 394936
When I am reading it, and then I see my nick, I am feeling like a war veteran that just spotted his name on monumental war memorial. We are all bros.
Ash tears meme reaction pokemon

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3795, BigBiceps and 1 other person
It is over. All we have left are the will power and courage to go ER on degenerate whores.
No escape. Nothing to look forward to. Every minute passing by is supposed to be your prime minute. Ahhh noo I just cant even type this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3795
No escape. Nothing to look forward to. Every minute passing by is supposed to be your prime minute. Ahhh noo I just cant even type this :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Look on the bright side...at least you don’t have an oneitis. I fear for what you will experience if you ever catch an oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Over
I have a special place and u know it

• +1
Look on the bright side...at least you don’t have an oneitis. I fear for what you will experience if you ever catch an oneitis.
I think it would really end up terrible if I had legit full blown oneitis. Good side of that I am rotting and never had conversation with a woman is that I never had oneitis that's been fucke by Chad.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Greeicy and RAITEIII
Oh..I'm not on it...ah well thats ok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3328 and Over
YOU UNFOLLOWED ME NIGGA

• So Sad
😥😥😥😥

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Over
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
you forgot me
the true brother from usa

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Over
I see slayers among the people you tagged as well
You got me sad in one thread I dont remember which but it was something with IOIs or compliments or sex I don't remember :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
You got me sad in one thread I dont remember which but it was something with IOIs or compliments or sex I don't remember :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
nice

now all polish users hate me 😢

first pietro, now you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Over
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Over and Deleted member 3328
okay bro i followed u. what does it do?

Together stronger

We're all happy to hear it buddy boyo, we're all in it together until the bitter end.

May your slays go into the thousands. . . . .

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You forgot bout me how could you;(

• +1
incel incel incel give up

• +1
kurwa

• +1
giphy.gif

best, most OG .me posters in this thread ngl

• Love it
@balding17yomanletcel
@Barbarossa_ @bassfreak @BigBiceps @BigChinHispanic @blackopstruecel @Blackout.xl @cardiologist @Chad1212 @Chadfromjungle @Chicofan @cocainecowboy @DaddyBigPenis @DarkTriadPeerReview @Deliciadecu @didntreadlol @diggbicc @Dr Shekelberg @Drugs @eduardkoopman @fakemeta. @garfyld @Goblin @Greeicy @Gudru @Hopelessmofoker @Ioan @IWantToMax @karbo @KEy21 @KingOfRome @LastGerman @Lifewasted @LostYouth @mattzdeb
@Mohamad @needsolution @NewParasite @NorwoodMilitant @obesecel @Patriot @Pietrosiek @RAITEIII @Ruby @SexuallyAbusive @Shekelcel @shibo @ShredPill @SlavCelibate @Tankymax @Tony @toolateforme @TraumatisedOgre @Tsunayoshi Sawada @turkproducer @Tyrionlannistercel @x30001 @zeno @Zygos4Life

View attachment 394930
View attachment 394936

Hi.

• +1
Post your Instagram faggoto

@balding17yomanletcel

View attachment 394930
View attachment 394936
thx buddy, stay safe

• Woah