shoutout to this deleted user

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
050998F7 7D1C 47CB B6D0 5D919806C1A2

the amount of insanely high iq posts this dude put out is insane and has helped me probably more than any other user here. he’s a bit weird tho jfl (he fingers his own asshole). for people who have been here for a while, what was this users name before he left?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, RTLBbc, Mr. President and 15 others
View attachment 2726673
the amount of insanely high iq posts this dude put out is insane and has helped me probably more than any other user here. he’s a bit weird tho jfl (he fingers his own asshole). for people who have been here for a while, what was this users name before he left?
i remeber watching a movie about some autistic foid that becomes a sex teacher and the BBC student tried to rape her and the students jump off buildings as a competition, and the principal gets fired because he is homophobic to the basketball coach

does anyone know this movie, i want the name since it was a funny movie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, 5'7 zoomer, capybara and 2 others
GabachoCopium

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Donkeyballs, capybara, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
View attachment 2726673
grimba🥰

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
i remeber watching a movie about some autistic foid that becomes a sex teacher and the BBC student tried to rape her and the students jump off buildings as a competition, and the principal gets fired because he is homophobic to the basketball coach

alright i need to watch this movie

• Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium
link his threads

blacked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, 5'7 zoomer, salar and 3 others
View attachment 2726673
link the threads nigger

Mirin' his ratio

2:1 rep-to-post ratio should be except from bans

Nigga had 3:1 :love:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Petsmart

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara and khvirgin
damn mirin iq am i right. still tho, they deserved a shout out i really enjoy their threads
Doesnt seem that high iq, don‘t understand the cock sucking from your part

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Nick.Harte
View attachment 2726673
His username was Grimba, then apparently he killed himself. Did have some good threads but was adamant that users on here should stimulate their prostate

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and capybara
Doesnt seem that high iq, don‘t understand the cock sucking from your part
not really necessarily “high iq” my bad. just don’t see many critical thinking/brain improvement threads on here. building my own memory city has helped me so much.

people were saying he roped for years
Damnit, I hope he didn't. I can't see any alts on his account, so might be legit. I take back what I said. :(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, capybara and NorwoodAscender
Damnit, I hope he didn't. I can't see any alts on his account, so might be legit. I take back what I said. :(
U CAN SEE ALTS????????

@enchanted_elixir tier water threads

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
View attachment 2726673
crazy how many informative threads where back then I really miss those days:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: ascension
nah he's alive

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ascension
Sweet grumbo

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
So you like him because he told you to look at images to improve your memory.... ??

View attachment 2726673
Grimba