(SUPER MEGA GUIDE) Life Changing

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Super Mega Guide
Developmental Progression
First you should build a Comfortable work environment as if you are comfortable this will make all of the following steps easier.

Learn about
Habit Building and start training with Meditation. This is important because meditation will massively improve your ability to concentrate which will make everything easier.

From here you should learn about the
Fundamentals to thinking as well as the Fundamentals to problem solving. This will give you a good workflow for solving problems as well as teach you about the importance of mental imagery in the understanding process.

Next depending on how good your visual memory is you can move straight to learning the Memory Palace system. If it's not good enough then practice using this until it is. Its recommended that you continue practicing the memory palace system until you can get down to memorizing 1 images per second and that you practice seeing mental images until you can build your Memory City but its not required.

At this point your ability to memorize information will be at a very high tier and you can start
Building a workflow. You should have at least 1 workflow for learning and 1 for note taking.

Now it becomes a question of what you should learn. I would HIGHLY recommend learning python as it is a simple language and offers a lot of potential for self employment. You can also start memorizing all of the information around a certain college major that you like but this isn't as recommended because its not guaranteed that you can get a job related to this major but at the end of the day it's up to you.

Optional Guides(Random List)

Social Skills

Skills I wanted to cover but didn't get around too
Learning to type:

Go to https://www.keybr.com/ until you learn all letters and punctuation and can hit 30 wpm consistently.
Then head over to (https://monkeytype.com/) and do medium quotes until you hit 60 wpm.
ANY MISTAKE YOU MAKE YOU MUST USE THE BACK SPACE TO CORRECT. If you don't then you will improve very slowly
The pomodoro technique
Why?
I like helping people and "I don't know how to progress" should never be a problem that you run into. Anyway I covered basically everything I wanted to and have given you the skills you need to succeed so don't disappoint me. Anyway I will still be around so feel free to pm I just won't be as active anymore because again I covered everything I need too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johhndoes, Scarfaced, Deleted member 6723 and 13 others
What is this?
It is a walk through that will help you to develop the skills you need to learn. Its basically my old thinking guide but with a few extra things added in as well as links to my other helpful threads. At the very end I offer several recommendations as to what to learn but were you go from the end is completely up to you.

How do I use this guide?
This guide is a slow and steady build up. All of the previous skills build off each other so you should make sure you have mastered all subsequent skills before moving onto the next step.

Why am I reposting this?
Well (the worst moderator) her decided to delete it.

How is it here?
I saved a copy of it way ahead of time just in case.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 7419 and Madrigal
Funny how you put prostate stimulation in the same column as social skills

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mentallyilloner, altfute, Deleted member 3771 and 3 others
Funny how you put prostate stimulation in the same column as social skills
In terms of pleasure it can add to your life it is S tier. Too bad most people are to insecure to try it but you can't get out of it that easily. Every time you go number 2 in the bathroom you stimulate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Madrigal
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
More of a random list than a progression
I didn't browse through all your threads yet , but the amount of knowledge you're trying to encompass in your threads is pretty vast ngl, when it's so vast you want to make sure it's properly organized, because we can easily feel lost in all the random ramifications and such.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 10413
Wtf happened to the formatting bro. All the words are spread out like a vagina

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Guide to a good Life:

115 degree gonial angle, well developed ramus, chin lined up with/just behind bottom lip in neutral head posture, slightly square chin (almost as wide as lips but not quite), both lips sized not too thick but not too thin, top lip slightly larger than bottom lip, slightly sharp cupid's bow, lips straight/slightly upturned, lips wide enough to reach as/slightly less wide than cheek bones, high set cheek bones with respectable projection (enough to give hollow cheeks when lean), straight, short, slightly upturned nose with decent nasion dip, slightly projecting browridge, good undereye support and positive canthal tilt, good eye length, fully hooded upper eyelids/supraorbital fat pad, medium set, slightly positively tilted, dense and slightly thick eyebrows that reach further than both the medial and lateral canthus, dark hair and eyebrow coloring with light eyes (ideally light blue/light green) forward grown maxilla with Wide palate, and finally a healthy hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, joeveniro, ilyess and 3 others
Why this guide?
I like helping people
and "I don't know how to progress" should never be a problem that you run into. Anyway I covered basically everything I wanted to and have given you the skills you need to succeed so don't disappoint me. Anyway I will still be around so feel free to pm I just won't be as active anymore because again I covered everything I need too.
Let's be honest bro, you don't give a fuck about helping others, you are hypocryte aren't you?

Why am I reposting this?
Well (the worst moderator) her decided to delete it.

Which one is it? a @her ?? pls tell us or PM me the name i won't tell anyone

Let's be honest bro, you don't give a fuck about helping others, you are hypocryte aren't you?

Which one is it? a @her ?? pls tell us or PM me the name i won't tell anyone
How am I a hypocrite? I spent over 50 hours making guides to help people

Also I said it was her who deleted it.

How am I a hypocrite? I spent over 50 hours making guides to help people

Also I said it was her who deleted it.
You just said you like helping others but then didn't elabed shit after it, so is it actually true i'm questioning?

We have many members who credit their shit under "i like helping others" but then he comes into offtopic and spam the worst shit there is in entire forum

And i agree @her is the worst mod, doesn't do shit for life and is not funny, same category as knajjd, i will ask sergeant to remove his mod place.

You just said you like helping others but then didn't elabed shit after it, so is it actually true i'm questioning?

We have many members who credit their shit under "i like helping others" but then he comes into offtopic and spam the worst shit there is in entire forum

And i agree @her is the worst mod, doesn't do shit for life and is not funny, same category as knajjd, i will ask sergeant to remove his mod place.
I can never prove that I truly like helping people but I think that all of the guides I have made so far speak for themselves.

Also I think there is something wrong with you based off of the messages you have sent so far.

Do you have autism?

• JFL
what makes you think this?
tbh i cant see why he would make so many threads if his intention wasnt to spread knowledge

I can never prove that I truly like helping people but I think that all of the guides I have made so far speak for themselves.

Also I think there is something wrong with you based off of the messages you have sent so far.

Do you have autism?
what makes you think this?
No bro, but it's strange to me how can you go under excuse with "i like helping other people" when you literally get comments like shit thread, didn't read, and not a molecule. Even if they are joking comments from users, they don't give a fuck about your guide or the effort you've put in

Saying i like helping others after getting negative feedback just doesn't make sense to me, like are you trying to present yourself in a positive light and gaslighting others to think you are morally good being?... Right?

You didn't actually answered my question and you called me autistic so there you go, you are hypocryte, even when i asked you to prove otherwise and WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT ??? IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE INSULT

If you get butthurt by questions like this, then you get butthurt by every thing there is, why would you even get offended at the first place? Pretty strange and obvious lol

No bro, but it's strange to me how can you go under excuse with "i like helping other people" when you literally get comments like shit thread, didn't read, and not a molecule. Even if they are joking comments from users, they don't give a fuck about your guide or the effort you've put in

Saying i like helping others after getting negative feedback just doesn't make sense to me, like are you trying to present yourself in a positive light and gaslighting others to think you are morally good being?... Right?

You didn't actually answered my question and you called me autistic so there you go, you are hypocryte, even when i asked you to prove otherwise and WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THAT ??? IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE INSULT

If you get butthurt by questions like this, then you get butthurt by every thing there is, why would you even get offended at the first place? Pretty strange and obvious lol
Jfl he's a good guy and genuinely trying to help others, what are you smoking

• JFL
Jfl he's genuinely trying to help others, what are you smoking
Smoking hybrid no bs

Then if he gets negative feedback how can he still be good and continue to help others, it doesn't make sense dude, i even found a comment by him where he bullies other member for his formating style, even when that guy made pretty good thread

How can OP still care about other users then, he cares as long as if you like him and his threads lol, but if decide to stand up against his way, he will call you autistic and hate you, this is how much he cares to "help" JFL

Smoking hybrid no bs

Then if he gets negative feedback how can he still be good and continue to help others, it doesn't make sense dude, i even found a comment by him where he bullies other member for his formating style, even when that guy made pretty good thread

How can OP still care about other users then, he cares as long as if you like him and his threads lol, but if decide to stand up against his way, he will call you autistic and hate you, this is how much he cares to "help" JFL
Yes I have certainly said mean things to people before I don't deny that but my primary purpose behind my threads is to help people. If it wasn't why would I spent so much time making so many threads about it?

Also it is very possible that you are autistic but I don't truly hate anyone on this forum.

• +1
Yes I have certainly said mean things to people before I don't deny that but my primary purpose behind my threads is to help people. If it wasn't why would I spent so much time making so many threads about it?
Okay, this is the response that i wanted

When i personally make a thread it is to help people aswell as i could hear their feedback and then make discussions

In your case, you get comments like dnrd and shit but you still proceed to make threads as if you don't care and you want to help them, i wouldn't help them personally, it's absurd to say that, but those people don't deserve help when they don't care about you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
legit for productivity ?
Yeah and if your interested in productivity stuff I would heavily recommend using forest(its free and on the chrome webstore). When you study a tree slowly grows in the background and if you end your session early the tree dies. You have a forest so you can see all of your previous trees. https://www.forestapp.cc/

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
Yeah and if your interested in productivity stuff I would heavily recommend using forest(its free and on the chrome webstore). When you study a tree slowly grows in the background and if you end your session early the tree dies. You have a forest so you can see all of your previous trees. https://www.forestapp.cc/
View attachment 1037859
thank you but just studying atm im struggling tbh

• +1
thank you but just studying atm im struggling tbh
Yeah it can be hard to get started with studying especially if you dont have any interest in the topic.

• So Sad
Reactions: ilyess
Yeah it can be hard to get started with studying especially if you dont have any interest in the topic.
Yeah fr, i hate all the subjects I do. Thanks for the guides though.

• +1
thanks a ton for these posts bro

• +1
Cattura

Change the color lol

• So Sad
wheres your mass ping 🤡🤡

• WTF
  • Woah
Okay, this is the response that i wanted

When i personally make a thread it is to help people aswell as i could hear their feedback and then make discussions

In your case, you get comments like dnrd and shit but you still proceed to make threads as if you don't care and you want to help them, i wouldn't help them personally, it's absurd to say that, but those people don't deserve help when they don't care about you
Holy shit you have 4 BOTB threads? I only have 1
source.gif

• JFL
Holy shit you have 4 BOTB threads? I only have 1
source.gif
Don't compare yourself to me bro, you are better on different things, i am better on differents things too

• +1
Why no tags?

Super Mega Guide
Developmental Progression
First you should build a Comfortable work environment as if you are comfortable this will make all of the following steps easier.

Learn about
Habit Building and start training with Meditation. This is important because meditation will massively improve your ability to concentrate which will make everything easier.

From here you should learn about the
Fundamentals to thinking as well as the Fundamentals to problem solving. This will give you a good workflow for solving problems as well as teach you about the importance of mental imagery in the understanding process.

Next depending on how good your visual memory is you can move straight to learning the Memory Palace system. If it's not good enough then practice using this until it is. Its recommended that you continue practicing the memory palace system until you can get down to memorizing 1 images per second and that you practice seeing mental images until you can build your Memory City but its not required.

At this point your ability to memorize information will be at a very high tier and you can start
Building a workflow. You should have at least 1 workflow for learning and 1 for note taking.

Now it becomes a question of what you should learn. I would HIGHLY recommend learning python as it is a simple language and offers a lot of potential for self employment. You can also start memorizing all of the information around a certain college major that you like but this isn't as recommended because its not guaranteed that you can get a job related to this major but at the end of the day it's up to you.

Optional Guides(Random List)
Social Skills

Skills I wanted to cover but didn't get around too
Learning to type:

Go to https://www.keybr.com/ until you learn all letters and punctuation and can hit 30 wpm consistently.
Then head over to (https://monkeytype.com/) and do medium quotes until you hit 60 wpm.
ANY MISTAKE YOU MAKE YOU MUST USE THE BACK SPACE TO CORRECT. If you don't then you will improve very slowly
The pomodoro technique
Why?
I like helping people and "I don't know how to progress" should never be a problem that you run into. Anyway I covered basically everything I wanted to and have given you the skills you need to succeed so don't disappoint me. Anyway I will still be around so feel free to pm I just won't be as active anymore because again I covered everything I need too.
This is what I needed dude!
Thanks a lot.

• +1