Show me 1 indian Slayer

I think its done growing tbh

Yeah it was at like 100k months back and now 103.5k

He isn't the most charismatic + he isn't white and does lack soft-features don;t you think? To a degree

His video ideas are drying up

Dn rd

LONG AS MY BITCHES LOVE ME

Just being gymmaxed and sort of tall is enough for black dudes. They don't need that good of a face

And don't get me started on thugmaxxers
Cope. I’m black and 6’4 and girls literally run at the sight of me

Niggamax tell me since you keep saying dark curry this dark curry that, would this guy be a lighter curry?

View attachment 1878318

OP would you say this dude doesn’t actually look like an Indian?
This guy is perfectly passable smv wise with that skin color

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
Imma ball 'til the day I fall (ball, ball, ball, ball)
Yeah, long as my bitches love me
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
I can give a fuck 'bout no hater
Long as my bitches love me
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, I can give a fuck 'bout no nigga
Long as these bitches love me
Uh, pussy ass nigga stop hating
Lil Tunechi got that fire
And these hoes love me like Satan, man!
Yeah, fuck with me and get bodied
And all she eat is dick
She's on a strict diet, that's my baby
With no makeup she a ten
And she the best with that head
Even better than Karrine
She don't want money
She want the time we could spend
She said, "Cause I really need somebody
So tell me you're that somebody"
Girl, I fuck who I want and fuck who I don't
Got that A1 credit and that fillet mignon
She said, "I never wanna make you mad
I just wanna make you proud."
I said, "Baby just make me cum,
Then don't make a sound."
I'm on that good kush and alcohol (Yeah)
Imma ball 'til the day I fall
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, I can give a fuck 'bout no niggas
Uh, real nigga fuck these haters
These hoes got pussies like craters
Can't treat these hoes like ladies, man!
Pussy, money, weed, codeine
She say my dick feel like morphine
I hope my name taste like sardines to these niggas
She wake up, eat this dick
Call that breakfast in bed
I feel her heartbeat
I chest to chest with this bitch
Now turn around, face down
I'm arrestin' this bitch
Yeah, all my bitches love me
And I love all my bitches
But it's like as soon as I cum
I come to my senses
And I would say these hoes' names
But then I would be snitching
And these haters try to knock me
But they can't knock me off the hinges, man!
(Tunechi!)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, I can give a fuck 'bout...
I lost a few good bitches
Met some more bad bitches
And I be schooling them niggas
Pose for your class picture
Now kiss my ass if you hate
I'm getting ass so I'm skating
Yeah
I lost a few good bitches
Met some more bad bitches
And I be schooling them niggas
Pose for your class picture
Now kiss my ass if you hate
I'm getting ass so I'm skating
Bitch
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
(Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, I can give a fuck 'bout no niggas

You think he'd pass as iranian irl? Zyzz was darker than him but he was super tanned this guy only has a light tan

@StreegeReturn

What surgeries have you had aside from rhinoplasty to rid your nigger nose MJ style?

What about Meeks? He looks nothing like most mutts jfl, y’all just want an Indian chad with bug eyed, brachy skull and some subhuman nose but those just aren’t chad traits just like how most black chads don’t have wide nigger noses/ weak chins or how most white chads don’t lack eyebrows/ giga pale
Meeks isnt black hes just a random mutt. Musaka has a fat gigantic nigger nose with a chin behind his lips (tyrones generally have extremely strong chins as theyre usually miles ahead of the nasion) and would obliterate any dark curry smv wise. Hes the stereotypical nigger slave pheno JFLLL

Meeks isnt black hes just a random mutt. Musaka has a fat gigantic nigger nose with a chin behind his lips (tyrones generally have extremely strong chins as theyre usually miles ahead of the nasion) and would obliterate any dark curry smv wise. Hes the stereotypical nigger slave pheno JFLLL
answer my question gaymax

Lmao you people are so pathetic. Anyone that's not a 5 ft balding abo janitor to these retards isn't "indian" 😂😂😂. Keep getting mogged by chadpreets tho, and then cope by telling yourselves, "bu- BUT IT DOESN'T COUNT, HE'S NOT INDIAN! :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:"

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Truecel14, Deprived and 4 others
The girls we've fucked aren't Staceys

Ive had 2 Staceylite JB looking when I was extremely young when I was a super pretty boy but aside from that they have all been Beckys

And 20 (22 inc foreplay) is not a slayer. Esp for a 30yr old. I dunno how many you are at and I am pretty sure you have had Beckys at best also, no offence
Well I think no one irl has real stacies except handful of chads and statismaxxers and tiktok eboys who all share them.

HTB are fine to count as slays imo

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
What is Makinithappen mixed with? I thought he was gujarati
Ok idk then, I thought he was punjabi on curry side, and Kurdish mix

Meeks isnt black hes just a random mutt.
thats such cope find me 1 mutt with blue eyes and his insane lower third height
Musaka has a fat gigantic nigger nose with a chin behind his lips (tyrones generally have extremely strong chins as theyre usually miles ahead of the nasion)
his chin is stupidly strong for a black still, that just comes from the phenotype just lol

What about Meeks? He looks nothing like most mutts jfl, y’all just want an Indian chad with bug eyed, brachy skull and some subhuman nose but those just aren’t chad traits just like how most black chads don’t have wide nigger noses/ weak chins or how most white chads don’t lack eyebrows/ giga pale
Id like to add that there are white slayers with weak chins, bug eyes ,NCT who can get away with it if they have the right coloring and hair. Theres alot of those tiktok prettyboys who have drastic flaws that no curry that isnt white passing COULD EVER get away with. You guys nitpick curries so hard for having 1 or 2 flaws that a white man could easily pass with and have 100x the smv. No more copes

thats such cope find me 1 mutt with blue eyes and his insane lower third height

his chin is stupidly strong for a black still, that just comes from the phenotype just lol
Strong chin isnt a rare black feat. Most htn blacks i know irl have a strong chin and basically all tyrones do. Idk how meeks is apart of this because hes just an ambiguous mutt chad but musaka is a legit dorito nose peanut skull field slave. Hes the stereotypical slave with bones. Musaka doesnt have deep set eyes, good hair, his es ratio is nigger tier, a dorito nose and huge cock sucking lips and hes STILL A SLAYER

Last edited:
Strong chin isnt a rare black feat. Most htn blacks i know irl have a strong chin and basically all tyrones do.
as if youre proving my point a strong chin that avg blacks dont have is something gl blacks do have
Idk how meeks is apart of this because hes just an ambiguous mutt chad
bro he doesnt look any mutt, he looks like a completely different species to muttoids found in this site and the rest of the world
youll not see mutts with blue eyes and lower third like that

as if youre proving my point a strong chin that avg blacks dont have is something gl blacks do have
Conversation isnt about avg blacks. Its about SLAYER BLACKS WHO LOOK BLACK just as SLAYER INDIANS WHO LOOK INDIAN
bro he doesnt look any mutt, he looks like a completely different species to muttoids found in this site and the rest of the world
youll not see mutts with blue eyes and lower third like that
Chad is chad but chads have different phenos

lol this is amusing to me. Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu, Marathi Sindhi are all Hindustani languages and they are from the same language branch. They are mutually intelligible which is why they are always grouped together and why politiciains from those regions gujarat up etc support Hindi. Combine the populations of the Hindi speakers and all these groups and you easily get like 800 million people. Half of Pakistan and another quarter are Sindhi and Punjabi speakers and Mujahirs.

Only the Pashtuns can be argued to be different and they are less than 25%. I saw making comments that the Paki government lies and overstates the numbers idk could or could not be true who knows

Bengali on the other hand is quite LITERALLY from a totally separate language branch and the closest language would be Assamese or Oriya. You can see for yourself and see how small Assam's population is lol

Also Bengalis being "slightly" different? JFL that's rich. Punjabis and whatnot cluster together with Sindhis Gujaratis even Telugu middle "castes" jatis etcand other mainstream Indians etc they are no different from each other. We on the other hand are quite literally on a separate cline altogether LOL
View attachment 1878277View attachment 1878279View attachment 1878280

Not only that, for bad or for good we are South Asian+13% Mongoloid. Again, the nearest group would prolly be Assamese Kalitas and no one else jfl because that combo is rare af. 7.5% of India is ethnically relatable to Bangladesh while for Pakistan with India that number rises to 60+% including them Gujaratis and other speakers that make up 800 million of India. Seriously lol at this.

Also I don't care if you dont like us Bengalis or whatever dont care for insults, I'm here for the facts, backed by scientific data
ok i didnt know about bengali, but its true pakistanis have higher steppe, on average they have 20+ percent steppe from caucaus and ne euro combined, as opposed to indians who have like 15 percent maximum from those groups, 25 percent maximum of india have comparable stats, those are brahmmins, gujjars, jats, ksahtriya, kathris, rajputs and punjabis, haryanis. i know hyderabadi muslims irl and i can distinguis myself and pther pakistanis from them, bengalis also look distingusihable i wasnt sure monogloid was that high tho

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
you're halfie and OP wouldn't consider you Indian. Chadethnic looks latin
People don't consider the diversity of a South asian

That's the issue
People just think anyone whose south asian is a pajeet lol

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Conversation isnt about avg blacks. Its about SLAYER BLACKS WHO LOOK BLACK just as SLAYER INDIANS WHO LOOK INDIAN
not 1 indian looks white, you just dont know about the diversity in south asia and that most of those phenos arent even uncommon just lol
you want to see a fucking streetshitter abo pheno slayer with bug eyes, pug skull and child frame
Chad is chad but chads have different phenos
glad we agree on something

not 1 indian looks white, you just dont know about the diversity in south asia and that most of those phenos arent even uncommon just lol
you want to see a fucking streetshitter abo pheno slayer with bug eyes, pug skull and child frame

glad we agree on something
There are no dark or brownskin indian slayers. Ill still remind you that musaka is a the stereotypical field slave nigger bug and is a mogger. Sure theres places where he gets clobbered but he has a billion times more appeal than any dark indian despite such a shit pheno. Matter of the fact is that such a shit pheno as a nigger can slay but you cant man up to admit that shit indian phenos of high psl cant? Musaka would pulverize even indians with a good pheno and bones if theyre still dark JFLL

but you cant man up to admit that shit indian phenos of high psl cant?
I've literally never argued this?
Go back and read again your sheboon contaminated brain can't function

indian slayer is an oxymoron

I've literally never argued this?
Go back and read again your sheboon contaminated brain can't function
You can't lel. You think its an unfair battle to say indians cant slay unless somehow they look white passing or racially ambig (im aware there are some curries who have this look). Truthfully if they dont fit either of those 2 cases theyre 100% subhuman regardless of psl simply because its too foreign of a pheno that nobody really likes, brutal

Niggamax tell me since you keep saying dark curry this dark curry that, would this guy be a lighter curry?

View attachment 1878318

OP would you say this dude doesn’t actually look like an Indian?
Yeah he passes. he will slay cuz he doesnt look curry

racially ambig (im aware there are some curries who have this look)
copium cus they dont look racially ambig
they are their exact race you just want one to look like a streetshitter dalit

you're halfie and OP wouldn't consider you Indian. Chadethnic looks latin
@Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry @MakinItHappenReturn

You've seen me, wouldn't you say i look 100% south asian?

They may be a minority because our communities focus on education and wealth creation rather than aestethics or sports but i personally know plenty of brown dudes who do fine with women.