showing off LACK of money

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Basically making it look like you arent wearing more than 50 dollars in clothing. I dont mean dressing bad or without style but dressing cheap.

wear mostly no brand clothing. in the instances in which I have a brand item (for the better resistance or quality) I rip off or cover the brand so the item doesnt look expensive. All my footwear looks either simple/minimalist or worn out. When I wear long coats or more stylish clothing I make sure they never show any brand if they are brand items. Even my wallet is incredibly broken and worn out and when I have to take it out I make sure the wear is noticeable.

So basically the complete opposite of flaunting expensive fashion. How legit is it?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Ritalincel
whats the point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Whyamihere, shimada and 1 other person
I mean I spend what little extra money I have on food or steroids so I wear thrift shop clothes anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Vitruvian, SikKunt and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Basically making it look like you arent wearing more than 50 dollars in clothing. I dont mean dressing bad or without style but dressing cheap.

wear mostly no brand clothing. in the instances in which I have a brand item (for the better resistance or quality) I rip off or cover the brand so the item doesnt look expensive. All my footwear looks either simple/minimalist or worn out. When I wear long coats or more stylish clothing I make sure they never show any brand if they are brand items. Even my wallet is incredibly broken and worn out and when I have to take it out I make sure the wear is noticeable.

So basically the complete opposite of flaunting expensive fashion. How legit is it?
You like to cuck yourself? Just wear fake brand clothes, fake rolexes and huge amounts of prop money (be sure you don't accidentally use) in your wallet. Golddiggers will suck your D on the daily.

mKing it sure money doesnt play any role 9n your attractiveness
legit strat
it would suck to have a girl date you only for your money

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 245
legit strat
it would suck to have a girl date you only for your money
This. It also prevents women from using you for your money and not giving you anything in return.

If a woman wants you for your looks it's a lot different.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I do this because I don't want to be a faggot whom flexes his clothes.

It won't help you your game tho, you're gonna look poor which does the opposite of qhat you want.

Just wear adidas superstars, offbrand ripped jeans, and a branded or relevant top theory.

Literally shop at H&M and buy 20 outfits fora 100 bucks and you won't look poor.

Branding is for poor people who want to look rich.
Rich people with any kind of sense buy quality items with minimal branding on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Vitruvian