Shrunk my nose by 30% Via sebaceous fillament extraction

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Im a pubertycel so I have insane sebaceous production and my nasal pores will filled to the max....

I squeezed all the puss out which was disgusting but shrunk my nose a bunch

Basically how I did it, I recommend doing this every 3 months then trying to maintain with tret/peroxide treatments

Pore strips dont extract much so its a cope

overtime this will eventually stretch the pores so ideally not more than once per 3 months

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wannaimprove, Roquefort, bluderbra and 4 others
This video was hard to watch

How did U get contributed role

How did U get contributed role
by contributing, I cant make every single post a 1000 word post

i just wanted to share this

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Roquefort, kt4x_w and 2 others
by contributing, I cant make every single post a 1000 word post

i just wanted to share this
It was a genuine question like what did U do

is there a way to permanently destroy sebaceous glands instead
that way we wouldn't run the risk of enlarging our nasal pores using this squeezing technique too much

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
It was a genuine question like what did U do
By being active and making “quality” posts
yea man my posts arent quality

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and Beau Brummell
is there a way to permanently destroy sebaceous glands instead
that way we wouldn't run the risk of enlarging our nasal pores using this squeezing technique too much
No, you can shrink them visibly and just try to reduce oil production within the glands

yea man my posts arent quality
Theyre recycled bro, older stuff had great value more intresting points that goes depth into appeal and not psl crap

Theyre recycled bro, older stuff had great value more intresting points that goes depth into appeal and not psl crap
not a single thread i posted is recycled, PDO didnt get popular before 3 months ago here

not a single thread above is water

inb4 ogee one is recycled, read it. its DIY applicable information not just anatomy

not a single thread i posted is recycled, PDO didnt get popular before 3 months ago here

inb4 ogee one is recycled, read it. its DIY applicable information not just anatomy
we get it you are a Legit Scholar of .org
Wojakbrain

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Roquefort

Bro idk why you have such a huge ego, all of this has been recycled and people know about PDO since 2021. Also you ogree curve is useless since it talk about low set zygos

For a BBC poster your threads are good, but needs more misinformation

Bro idk why you have such a huge ego, all of this has been recycled and people know about PDO since 2021. Also you ogree curve is useless since it talk about low set zygos
i didnt talk about low set zygos being ideal, i just said it can cause the curve

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
IM NOT A BBC POSTER HOW DID I GET THIS REPUTATION

Idk I saw this in my reverse sissy hypno thread. Hope you used the subliminals to reverse the sissy hypnosis that one of the BBC posters used on you while you were busy talking to that homeless guy in NYC

View attachment 2855903
Idk I saw this in my reverse sissy hypno thread. Hope you used the subliminals to reverse the sissy hypnosis that one of the BBC posters used on you while you were busy talking to that homeless guy in NYC
ive never even posted a BBC thread

would those pore-suction cleaners be any more useful over just tugging at them hard with a steel blackhead extractor?

would those pore-suction cleaners be any more useful over just tugging at them hard with a steel blackhead extractor?
microdermabrasion tips would be better but you cant DIY it, those machines are quite expensive

• +1
Reactions: holdmeover
so just squeeze nose

h
Im a pubertycel so I have insane sebaceous production and my nasal pores will filled to the max....

Basically how I did it, I recommend doing this every 3 months then trying to maintain with tret/peroxide treatments

overtime this will eventually stretch the pores so ideally not more than once per 3 months

how tf does this even happened bruh, legit nevver had this problem

Taking dutasteride reduces sebum production by a lot.

Finasteride doesn't yield the same result because it's the 1st 5AR isoenzyme that's responsible for sebum production

Idk about your method but i've heard chemical peels are good for blackhead removal

disgusting and nasty af

i like this thread

you deserve an ice cream for all those autistic threads you come up with