Ogee curve

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
The Ogee curve is an extremely important feature for attractiveness in men and women

makes the difference between a chad & a normie

-Been a while since I created a guide, figured id explain the methods im working on.

after @CoreSchizo 's pathetic attempt at a DIY buccal fat removal, Someone needed to provide safer alternatives.

Understanding the bones/tissue that cause the ogee curve

-ZYGOS

Hollow cheeks are caused by lateral zygomatic projection as well as frontal prominence.

-Gonions/Jaw

The gonion shape will cause hallows also, more flared gonions and a wider bigonial width will stretch your face and create that look.

-Masseter Muscles

I included a video of myself flexing my masseter in the sun to show how it chisels my face, hypertrophy of the masseters with have this effect if they have proper insertions

Examples of elite, low masseter insertions. High masseter setness is a death sentence for hypertrophy enthusiasts. Also the pterygomasseteric sling in the gif posted above is extremely aesthetic jfl.

tldr here, only hypertrophy your masseters if they are low set.

you will look like a bloated pig if you chew with unideal masseters. If this is you, botox.

-Chin

Having strong chin projection can have a small effect on the soft tissue but barely. A chin wing osteotomy or genioplasty can be best for achieving this while also tightening the masseters.

-Taller skull

Having a taller skull and total FWHR will cause you to be less prone to bloating. Skull size is not a cope, Tyler Mahers skull allows him to be effortlessly debloated.

Ok, now you understand the things that will cause tightness of the soft tissue

-here's the tissue that causes you to bloat

-Buccal fat pads

This small fat store can make or break hallow cheeks, removal or atrophy of the buccal pad will almost always lead to hallow cheeks

Buccal pad removal results, instant OG.

You can easily self perform this surgery, im gonna try this shit eventually. Just dont remove more than 30-50%.

-The parotid duct/gland.

Atrophying the parotid duct via botox should lead to a better ogee according to @SteveRogers , going to consult a few more people on this because its not talked abt anywhere on the internet currently

-4 units of botox to the parotid, your jordan barrett instantly.

expectable results

-Bonus
The buccinators also hypertrophy when you eat with large bites, When I use to eat with a serving spoon on my bulk I hypertrophied my buccinators. Mewing while swallowing avoids activating them, and eating small bites.

How to actually atrophy the buccal fat pad via injection lipolysis

-Lipo Agents ranked

Lipolab
Aqualux
Kybella
Lemon/pine bottle

I tried lemonbottle and it was objectively shit and no non placebo results after 16 mL into buccals

Trying Lipo Lab when it arrives, allegedly 85% Atrophy of the fat in studies.

heres my attempt at lemon bottle, good guide on how to properly inject lipo agents

The Maxilla also has influence on the ogee curve

Here's an aspie video of barrett showing how his maxilla contributes to his hallow cheeks.

to improve the alveolar bones you can create volume via PDO threads.

sorry for image quality but threading here to create volume will help. I recommend using multi-threads to be able to insert more efficiently
blunt tipped multis (just get the 30g version)

Bloat

Bloat is the cuprite for most people not having hallow cheeks. Heres some debloating tips

Potassium Chloride

Quickest debloat supplement, results in 30 minutes.

Furosemide, best diuretic. 80 Mg every 3-5 days will do the trick
https://www.bgpharmadrugs.com/cart/

Water Cycling

Day 1- Limit water as much as possible
Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

Low salt, less sodium. Sodium causes bloat. @pneumocystosis good find

Eating less Carbs, entering a state of ketosis is ideal. 100g or less per day

-taking preworkout with a large amount of water, I drink preworkout with .5 Gal of water because it causes me to piss more often.

-Some other causes of bloat

high androgen levels

Despite being lean, nick walker is bloated AF. After 400mg of test you will get bloated. Telmisartan helped my bloat while I was on test.

High estrogen

Estrogen bloat from aromatase is just as common when on steroids or even for naturals, estrogen contributes to higher facial fat. You can reduce this with 10mg of aromasin
(aminoasylum.shop)

High aldosterone

throws off sodium potassium balance

Inflammation in buccinators from eating large bites, mew while swallowing

Shit Genetic fat stores, We weren't all made equal

sodium:potassium ratio, should try to go for 3:1 ideally. If your gonna go with carbs eat sweet potatoes as they are high in potassium

Youth fat stores, any youngcels reading this, have no fear your fat redistribution is near. By 20 years old your cheeks will begin to hallow naturally even at higher BF%

Weight loss, first and foremost. This is by far gonna give you more results than all of the aforementioned maxxes. Life doesnt start until 12% BF

The best fat loss drugs are DNP and Clenbuteral, don't waste your time with shit like ostarine.

40MCG of clen will have you shaking so hard it will have people thinking your schizo

Gua sha, is a meme AF but it honestly gives instant results for lymphatic drainage

Sauna, 20 minutes will sweat out all water, pair this with jump rope as its the fast way to lymphatic drain

-FILLER

Filler will give instant ogee, its not as ideal compared to zygomatic implants but im including it because you can DIY it.

aesthetics-shop.com is a good source for filler and botox. Just be careful if you nick a vein its GG.

you can fraud all the bones with filler I talked about

Tags
@Orc @pneumocystosis @SteveRogers @NorwoodAscender @dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @coispet @Squirtle @Mike141 @NotCarv @CoreSchizo @TikiXVI

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggkrates, silencio, whitepilledchad and 79 others
inb4 DNR

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
godo thread

wait im reading this is an insanely good thread wtf

Autistic, but good thread nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, LooksThinker, greywind and 2 others
The Ogee curve is an extremely important feature for attractiveness in men and women
View attachment 2842865View attachment 2842867

-Been a while since I created a guide, figured id explain the methods im working on.
View attachment 2842857

after @CoreSchizo 's pathetic attempt at a DIY buccal fat removal, Someone needed to provide safer alternatives.

-ZYGOS
View attachment 2842869

Hollow cheeks are caused by lateral zygomatic projection as well as frontal prominence.

-Gonions/Jaw
View attachment 2842876

The gonion shape will cause hallows also, more flared gonions and a wider bigonial width will stretch your face and create that look.

-Masseter Muscles

View attachment 2842893

View attachment 2842895

I included a video of myself flexing my masseter in the sun to show how it chisels my face, hypertrophy of the masseters with have this effect if they have proper insertions

View attachment 2842903View attachment 2842905

Examples of elite, low masseter insertions. High masseter setness is a death sentence for hypertrophy enthusiasts. Also the pterygomasseteric sling in the gif posted above is extremely aesthetic jfl.

you will look like a bloated pig if you chew with unideal masseters. If this is you, botox.

-Chin

View attachment 2842921

Having strong chin projection can have a small effect on the soft tissue but barely. A chin wing osteotomy or genioplasty can be best for achieving this while also tightening the masseters.

-Taller skull
View attachment 2842945

Having a taller skull and total FWHR will cause you to be less prone to bloating. Skull size is not a cope, Tyler Mahers skull allows him to be effortlessly debloated.

-Buccal fat pads
View attachment 2842956

This small fat store can make or break hallow cheeks, removal or atrophy of the buccal pad will almost always lead to hallow cheeks

View attachment 2842961

You can easily self perform this surgery, im gonna try this shit eventually. Just dont remove more than 30-50%.

-The parotid duct/gland.

View attachment 2842977

Atrophying the parotid duct via botox should lead to a better ogee according to @SteveRogers , going to consult a few more people on this because its not talked abt anywhere on the internet currently

View attachment 2842991
expectable results

-Bonus
The buccinators also hypertrophy when you eat with large bites, When I use to eat with a serving spoon on my bulk I hypertrophied my buccinators. Mewing while swallowing avoids activating them, and eating small bites.

-Lipo Agents ranked

Lipolab
Aqualux
Kybella
Lemon/pine bottle

I tried lemonbottle and it was objectively shit and no non placebo results after 16 mL into buccals

heres my attempt at lemon bottle, good guide on how to properly inject lipo agents

View attachment 2843023

Here's an aspie video of barrett showing how his maxilla contributes to his hallow cheeks.

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

sorry for image quality but threading here to create volume will help. I recommend using multi-threads to be able to insert more efficiently

Bloat

Bloat is the cuprite for most people not having hallow cheeks. Heres some debloating tips

Potassium Chloride

Water Cycling

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

View attachment 2843165

-taking preworkout with a large amount of water, I drink preworkout with .5 Gal of water because it causes me to piss more often.

high androgen levels
View attachment 2843180

Despite being lean, nick walker is bloated AF. After 400mg of test you will get bloated. Telmisartan helped my bloat while I was on test.

High estrogen

Estrogen bloat from aromatase is just as common when on steroids or even for naturals, estrogen contributes to higher facial fat. You can reduce this with 10mg of aromasin
(aminoasylum.shop)

High aldosterone

View attachment 2843192

sodium:potassium ratio, should try to go for 3:1 ideally. If your gonna go with carbs eat sweet potatoes as they are high in potassium

Youth fat stores, any youngcels reading this, have no fear your fat redistribution is near. By 20 years old your cheeks will begin to hallow naturally even at higher BF%

Weight loss, first and foremost. This is by far gonna give you more results than all of the aforementioned maxxes. Life doesnt start until 12% BF

The best fat loss drugs are DNP and Clenbuteral, don't waste your time with shit like ostarine.

40MCG of clen will have you shaking so hard it will have people thinking your schizo

Gua sha, is a meme AF but it honestly gives instant results for lymphatic drainage

View attachment 2843207

Sauna, 20 minutes will sweat out all water, pair this with jump rope as its the fast way to lymphatic drain

-FILLER
View attachment 2843211

Filler will give instant ogee, its not as ideal compared to zygomatic implants but im including it because you can DIY it.

aesthetics-shop.com is a good source for filler and botox. Just be careful if you nick a vein its GG.

Tags
@Orc @pneumocystosis @SteveRogers @NorwoodAscender @dragomaxxer @TechnoBoss @coispet @Squirtle @Mike141 @NotCarv @CoreSchizo @TikiXVI

Good high iq thread ylvren

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: inka, greywind, whiteislandpill and 4 others

I read everything and it cured my down syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, whiteislandpill, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
Holy fucking shit

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

Looksmax section is back baby!!!! @Mr. President

For now at least…

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. President, It'snotover, Jeww and 2 others
Holy fucking shit

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

Looksmax section is back baby!!!! @Mr. President

For now at least…
can you sticky it like my keyboard after the nut I busted on it

can you sticky it like my keyboard after the nut I busted on it
Okay pal…

Sureeeee, I’ll sticky it for you, clean your damn keyboard

View attachment 2842857

-ZYGOS
View attachment 2842869

-Gonions/Jaw
View attachment 2842876

-Masseter Muscles

View attachment 2842893

View attachment 2842895

-Chin

View attachment 2842921

-Taller skull
View attachment 2842945

-Buccal fat pads
View attachment 2842956

View attachment 2842961

-The parotid duct/gland.

View attachment 2842977

View attachment 2842991
expectable results

-Bonus

-Lipo Agents ranked

Lipolab
Aqualux
Kybella
Lemon/pine bottle

View attachment 2843023

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

Bloat

Potassium Chloride

Water Cycling

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

View attachment 2843165

high androgen levels
View attachment 2843180

High estrogen

(aminoasylum.shop)

High aldosterone

View attachment 2843192

View attachment 2843207

-FILLER
View attachment 2843211

Tags

Actually, a good thread nigga. BOTB worthy.

Okay pal…

Sureeeee, I’ll sticky it for you, clean your damn keyboard
Ok saar, on it btw rubbing jizz on your face causes subcutaneous atrophy of fat cells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and coispet
great thread but can u tell me about the injections do they have side effects and how do they wrk??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and CoreSchizo
Atrophying the parotid duct via botox should lead to a better ogee according to @
SteveRogers
@SteveRogers , going to consult a few more people on this because its not talked abt anywhere on the internet currently

It is talked about gng google it and go to images it just doesnt look good

so did they work and how long did it take u ? to see results
I used a weaker lipo agent (lemon bottle) for now, gonna use lipolab when it arrives which is mucchhhh stronger

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Atrophying the parotid duct via botox should lead to a better ogee according to @
SteveRogers
@SteveRogers , going to consult a few more people on this because its not talked abt anywhere on the internet currently

It is talked about gng google it and go to images it just doesnt look good
cope

How did this get stickied not tryna hate but the whole threads water

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
noice, does the debloat from furosemide last the whole 3 days when ur not taking it or does the bloat come back after a day or so.

You wouldnt know water if you were swimming in it!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Jeww
Literally, phenomenal thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, lebronjames23, Clavicular and 1 other person
Literally, phenomenal thread.
I couldnt have done it without you bro, i just decided to compile all the info from the past 2 months jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SteveRogers
noice, does the debloat from furosemide last the whole 3 days when ur not taking it or does the bloat come back after a day or so.
It takes a bit for your face to retain the water again

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
View attachment 2843293

You wouldnt know water if you were swimming in it!
i have some of the highest iq threads on this forum no one reps graycells u know this also most people cant understand my posts since 99% of ppl here want 5 minute craft walk throughs and not science

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Rigged
Name 1 person on this forum smarter than me
Joined Sep 2, 2023
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing latest content
Posts 841 Reputation 387

Explains a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
i have some of the highest iq threads on this forum no one reps graycells u know this also most people cant understand my posts since 99% of ppl here want 5 minute craft walk throughs and not science
ive never seen u write anything decent. open ur profile

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Rigged
Joined Sep 2, 2023
Posts 841 Reputation 387

Explains a lot tbh
Check my threads and youll see why i have low rep most ppl arent smart enough to understand what i talk about

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Rigged
Joined Sep 2, 2023
Posts 841 Reputation 387

Explains a lot tbh
I had people spamming "water" on a thread about osteoblast/osteoclast interaction... Literally no one on the forum even knew what it was

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and coispet
I had people spamming "water" on a thread about osteoblast/osteoclast interaction... Literally no one on the forum even knew what it was
I followed u u should be able to see it now

replace the BotB Ogee curve thread with this one tbh

• Love it
looks high iq will read

• +1
Great formatting , read every word.

• +1

View attachment 2842857

-ZYGOS
View attachment 2842869

-Gonions/Jaw
View attachment 2842876

-Masseter Muscles

View attachment 2842893

View attachment 2842895

-Chin

View attachment 2842921

-Taller skull
View attachment 2842945

-Buccal fat pads
View attachment 2842956

View attachment 2842961

-The parotid duct/gland.

View attachment 2842977

View attachment 2842991
expectable results

-Bonus

-Lipo Agents ranked

Lipolab
Aqualux
Kybella
Lemon/pine bottle

View attachment 2843023

View attachment 2843148

View attachment 2843151

Bloat

Potassium Chloride

Water Cycling

Day 2- 1/2 gallon
Day 3- 1/2 gallon
day 4- 1 gallon
day 5- 2 gallon
day 6- 1/2 gallon
day 7- 1/2 gallon

View attachment 2843165

high androgen levels
View attachment 2843180

High estrogen

(aminoasylum.shop)

High aldosterone

View attachment 2843192

View attachment 2843207

-FILLER
View attachment 2843211

Tags

Nigga since you are so low inhib would you try (for the sake of science and forum knowledge) horse growth hormone or this 300x concentrated growth hormone also used in animals

https://breedersco.com/en/hormones/egh_10ml
https://breedersco.com/en/hormones/gh-300#nro_1

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Great formatting , read every word.
people think im copying @pneumocystosis Because i use colors on the words, JFL apparently if u use an embedded feature to the forum ur a clone

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and IMOGYOU
you have one and a half good threads
Thats not true? I have alot of shit posts look at these threads

Natural height growth part 1
Natural height growth part 2
Genetic height augmentation
Steroid guide
Sarms guide

These are all botb worthy threads if anyone could understand half the words im saying

I just dont post threads alot since my information is useless if no one can understand anything

hi, im ugly

• +1
people think im copying @pneumocystosis Because i use colors on the words, JFL apparently if u use an embedded feature to the forum ur a clone
No need to worry as this site became a shitposting site long ago, keep up the great threads and don’t forget to update us on Lipo lab.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and soover4me
Thats not true? I have alot of shit posts look at these threads

Natural height growth part 1
Natural height growth part 2
Genetic height augmentation
Steroid guide
Sarms guide

These are all botb worthy threads if anyone could understand half the words im saying

I just dont post threads alot since my information is useless if no one can understand anything
You act like its in hebrew, those are the most comprehensible threads ive ever seen. Literally everyone can understand those, you just have shit formatting

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, coispet and Rigged
No need to worry as this site became a shitposting site long ago, keep up the great threads and don’t forget to update us on Lipo lab.
will do bhai

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU