Sick and on Cycle

inflezna

inflezna

arab chud
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
16
Reputation
2
Serious question, some braindead motherfucker got me sick. I've been on cycle feeling fucking amazing up until yesterday; some fucking cunt got me sick as fuck with a common cold or something viral. I felt like shit yesterday, but it was manageable. I felt like shit early in the morning, but was able to play basketball, go to the gym, and do everything I usually do. Up until this morning, I haven't been able to do anything struggled to meal prep. No unusual symptoms I haven't had before while being sick, but I'm not sure whether to suck it up and pin tonight or let this sickness wither away before I start pinning again. If anyone else has gotten sick on cycle as well, proper advice would be appreciated.🙏
 

Similar threads

halslayer
Replies
9
Views
60
halslayer
halslayer
maxerrr420
Replies
2
Views
28
maxerrr420
maxerrr420
I
Replies
9
Views
44
tvm_ver_vev
T
jonathan_will
Replies
6
Views
52
jonathan_will
jonathan_will
3
Replies
8
Views
86
jnxy
jnxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top