Sick of people here acting like 5’11 isn’t manlet

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
If your height starts with a 5 you’re a manlet. At 6 foot you’re still not safe from female height mogs tbh but you can just cope and tell yourself that 6 foot is considered the start of tall worldwide and that any woman who height mogs you is a genetic freak.

Us manlet bros need to stick together !

@Brus Wane
@Ricky212
@Vermilioncore

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, ominion, humanoidsub7 and 9 others
anything below 6' barefoot is manlet tier

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: borismonster, vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Real Manlet starts under 5’7. At that point ur shorter than almost 50% of girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, humanoidsub7, PMF1 and 3 others
why am I so inferior and ugly. I ask God every day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, vermillioncorefan and PMF1
If your height starts with a 5 you’re a manlet. At 6 foot you’re still not safe from female height mogs tbh but you can just cope and tell yourself that 6 foot is considered the start of tall worldwide and that any woman who height mogs you is a genetic freak.

@Brus Wane
@Ricky212
@Vermilioncore
The difference between 5'9 (@Brus Wane ) and 5'11 (@Manletmachine ) is night and day.

You can pretty much larp as 6'

6 foot unfrauded... Meaning an actual 6' foot no shoes no socks afternoon height MF is well above average. That's a fact outside of Netherlands, Scandinavia, Balkans and maybe Germany.

We are not the same.

I'd stab a pregnant woman with a rusty blade and cannibalise her unborn baby just to have my height start with 6.

You don't know how lucky you are.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, Manletmachine and 1 other person

@Brus Wane
@Ricky212
@Vermilioncore
I get perma dwarfed by 190cm zoomies every time I step outside. I just got used to it. Being bottom 5% at the height pole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, PMF1, TechnoBoss and 3 others
I get perma dwarfed by 190cm zoomies every time I step outside. I just got used to it. Being bottom 5% at the height pole.
159 cm is crazy. It’s honestly tough out here at 178

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
if ur 5'7 or below its over 5'8 - 5'10 is average not good but not bad, 5'11 and up ur set

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker and Brus Wane
No one uses feet except retarded Americans

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, TUSSELEIF and Manletmachine
if ur 5'7 or below its over 5'8 - 5'10 is average not good but not bad, 5'11 and up ur set
Sometimes I see 5'6 guys and I just count my blessings I'm 5'9 and not something worse.

Its still awful because I get mogged at this height in south east asia:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and LooksThinker
The difference between 5'9 (@Brus Wane ) and 5'11 (@Manletmachine ) is night and day.

6 foot unfrauded... Meaning an actual 6' foot no shoes no socks afternoon height MF is well above average. That's a fact outside of Netherlands, Scandinavia, Balkans and maybe Germany.

We are not the same.

I'd stab a pregnant woman with a rusty blade and cannibalise her unborn baby just to have my height start with 6.

There’s barely a difference between 5’9 and 5’11

Shut up you vile creature

BBC

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine

We are not the same.

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
There’s barely a difference between 5’9 and 5’11
I'm literally one of many in a crowd.

5'11 / 180cm will stand at least half a head over everyone else.

Yes it's not impressive but to make yourself out to be a shortie and compare yourself to actual manlets is actually crazy

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Realistically, if you are 5 ft 11 | 180 cm, it will suffice.

I'd say 5 ft 8 - 5 ft 9 can be quite brutal and even 5 ft 10 is pushing it, but 5 ft 11 is fine.

I'm 6 ft 1, and don't feel like I'm that much taller than someone who is 5 ft 11.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
It ain't easy being short

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
King of manlets

5'11 is actually worse than 5'4. Ur in height purgatory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
Been saying this. Brutal being a 5’10 manlet

@Brus Wane
@Ricky212
@Vermilioncore

Life starts at 6'5.

@Brus Wane
@Ricky212
@Vermilioncore

i agree with your statement to a degree but not being tall doesnt instantly put you in manlet tier, obviously 5'11 and 6 ft arent considered tall but they arent manlet either, you can easily go for shorter girls at those height specially if they are latina

its not the best obviously but manlet should be reserved for actual manlets, specially when any 5'10-5'11 or 6ft person with a brain should realistically fraud 2 inches by airforce and 1 inch lift