Sick of seeing ugly bums with hot girls - so much rage

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Nothing more rage inducing that seeing an ugly bum with a hot girl. Worst shit ever.

every time I go on my socials I see legit guys with no job who are no joke ugly as fuck and I do mean ugly and somehow they have htb girlfriends. This is common in the UK.

I’m not underrating either, I’ve made a thread like this like 7 months ago and showed people the guys and they all agreed they was ugly asf.

I’m talking those ‘chav’ ugly dudes you see who wear shit trackies and you laugh at.

I just don’t get this shit anymore tbh. Nothing even makes sense.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy, Manletmachine, falcon1 and 26 others
3B3C9A87 A97C 4BF2 9197 A135379A4A76

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: blonde chad, Skywalker, Dietsnasta and 20 others
Nt pill bhai or they got lucky

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Me coming back from the gym, tanned and muscles ripping out of me in a tank top, rolling past in a 40k Benz just to see a LTN overweight Manlet bum in a track suit walking with a blonde HTB.

Makes me want to die.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Manletmachine, falcon1 and 18 others
women don't have, and have never had, good aesthetic principles. i feel enormous secondhand embarassment for women whose self worth is tied to primitive protection from a big ugly man that worships her, instead of a desire to ravish as many hot chads as possible. if you're a woman, you should be chadsexual, end of story. anything else signals inability to integrate into society and its sexual norms

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
Women fuck up and date down
Men fuck down and date up
Divine boys just kiss

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nanefer, Brus Wane, AngryShortMale and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brus Wane, Xangsane, Manletmachine and 1 other person
I've never seen an ugly man with a hot girl in my life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Mewton, Danish_Retard and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, falcon1, Deleted member 5467 and 1 other person
Meanwhile "ugly bum" is a MTN in reality and "hot girl" is a fake-upmaxxed LTB.

EDIT: I WAS COPING. HE'S A SUBHUMAN/LTN WITH A HTB GF.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, falcon1, RecessedChinCel and 12 others
Here we go, this guy was a legit ltn, like overweight and his face is hideous. He has no job and I know of him, he is a complete chav. He is fucking a legit stacylite and this isn’t a larp or joke. She is very hot. She doesn’t wear much make up either, fuck it’s rage inducing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Michael Myers
Here we go, this guy was a legit ltn, like overweight and his face is hideous. He has no job and I know of him, he is a complete chav. He is fucking a legit stacylite and this isn’t a larp or joke. She is very hot.
Got pics? PM me.

Think I need to go outside more

Chavmaxxing is like thugmaxxing but for ugly white people, even the most fetal alcohol syndrome looking deformed chav rodents can get girls through it, I think its because they are low inhib and violent women like that ig they are really social too so they will know everyone in their area socialcircle maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, slavicpsycho, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Here we go, this guy was a legit ltn, like overweight and his face is hideous. He has no job and I know of him, he is a complete chav. He is fucking a legit stacylite and this isn’t a larp or joke. She is very hot. She doesn’t wear much make up either, fuck it’s rage inducing
I was wrong. I can confirm OP is right. Talk about a mismatched couple. :lul: She's clearly HTB and he's a subhuman (LTN at best).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, Sprinkles, Deleted member 22924 and 1 other person
@TRUE_CEL @tristan18 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 22924
Those are Chads bro, you are coping hard.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Deleted member 28541 and WishIwasChico
I think they get with those guys because they’re easier to control.

but they have virtually no say for anything in the relationship because they’re easily replaceable.

and ugly guys have few options.

they do this for maximum leverage.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 28541 and WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, Michael Myers and 1 other person
The hot girls in my area are always dating white prettyboys tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Dm pics please!

My yt homepage after reading this :dafuckfeels:
Screenshot 20230829 200533 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1 and Mr. President
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 22924
Only for white subhumans. :feelskek: Brown subhumans like me should rope.
No i see brown guys with girls don’t worry i was in the night shop saw some manlet brown dude with a chubby white foid

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and WishIwasChico
Hypergamy is cope. Girls date down all the time.

They’re easy to cuck tho if that makes you feel better

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, It'snotover and 2 others
69f.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, infini, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 7 others
Let me guess, tall normies?

No i see brown guys with girls don’t worry i was in the night shop saw some manlet brown dude with a chubby white foid
They just want a quick fuck. I don't want to have pre-marital sex. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Nothing more rage inducing that seeing an ugly bum with a hot girl. Worst shit ever.

every time I go on my socials I see legit guys with no job who are no joke ugly as fuck and I do mean ugly and somehow they have htb girlfriends. This is common in the UK.

I’m not underrating either, I’ve made a thread like this like 7 months ago and showed people the guys and they all agreed they was ugly asf.

I’m talking those ‘chav’ ugly dudes you see who wear shit trackies and you laugh at.

I just don’t get this shit anymore tbh. Nothing even makes sense.
this happens at my school. this guy has his eyes way too close to each other and has a short lower face area. he is incel but pulled the baddest somphore ever. She has the fastest ass ever shit be like jello the way her ass be giggling in the hallways

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Kamui, Michael Myers and 1 other person
this happens at my school. this guy has his eyes way too close to each other and has a short lower face area. he is incel but pulled the baddest somphore ever. She has the fastest ass ever shit be like jello the way her ass be giggling in the hallways
I just don’t get how this shit is possible, I’m just too autistic I guess. Fuck this world.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Michael Myers, SA7 and 2 others
my nigga you're so bitter, find something to cope with tbh

(this is coming from someone who often feels the same)

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I just don’t get how this shit is possible, I’m just too autistic I guess. Fuck this world.
im guessing money or maybe there just funny which blidns them or something, but i atleast i bagged this one white girl with a fatass, i met her cuz i asked her out to homecoming, she has a fat ass but i feel like it got smaller recently. we broke up like 3 months ago

When you finally looksmax, careermax, statusmax for years and get a stacylite only for her to cheat on you with a ltn bum. The fate of every looksmaxxer. Fuck…

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, falcon1, It'snotover and 2 others
my nigga you're so bitter, find something to cope with tbh

(this is coming from someone who often feels the same)
I literally just work and gym, but it’s my days off from work for a few so I have nothing to do.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
When you finally looksmax, careermax, statusmax for years and get a stacylite only for her to cheat on you with a ltn bum. The fate of every looksmaxxer. Fuck…
should have maxxed your personality
looks can keep interest only so far

Have you seen manlets with hot gfs? In my country tall normies are very successful
Ye I know a 5’1 framecel who is mtn who got a htb pregnant and is in a relationship with her. Imagine wanting a kid with a guy that’s 5’1

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, RecessedChinCel, dimorphism and 7 others
should have maxxed your personality
looks can keep interest only so far
I’m basically becoming Patrick Bateman at this point without even realising it. Fuck my life

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 25223, Michael Myers and 1 other person