Sick of seeing ugly bums with hot girls - so much rage

Imagine seething over oofy doofies lol
Oofy doofy’s make me rage the most tbh. Like if see a hood looking guy with a good looking girl then it’s like so what, he mogs and deserves her:

But when you see a LTN bum with a hot girl it’s like ‘nah nigga, how tf you doing that you belong on .is’

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Niggas here are so autistic they see one exception irl and instantly sperg out wanting to throw all their believes out of the window
I can provide a lot of examples from where I live, there’s a lot of ugly guys who are on my socials who are fucking htbs while they are ltn. It’s quite common where I live

Girls where I live seem to value NTness over looks, over for me

• +1
I can provide a lot of examples from where I live, there’s a lot of ugly guys who are on my socials who are fucking htbs while they are ltn. It’s quite common where I live
Most couples are looksmatched if you pay attention. "many examples" that doesn'T matter since realistacally you will find hundreds of couples so even a douzen mismatched couples doesn't proof anything.

Blackpill autism can def be overexagerrated by in my experience men and women mingle around their looks level.
Girls where I live seem to value NTness over looks, over for me
What makes you think its NT and not money/betabuxx? I mean, the good looking guys are normally more NT then ugly guys, so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Oofy doofy’s make me rage the most tbh. Like if see a hood looking guy with a good looking girl then it’s like so what, he mogs and deserves her:

But when you see a LTN bum with a hot girl it’s like ‘nah nigga, how tf you doing that you belong on .is’
According to you, you are 6’1 roided and tanned and (presumably) moderately good looking I assume, so I have no idea why you’re crying here about some oofy doofy betabuxxers instead of actually slaying hot girls irl

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Most couples are looksmatched if you pay attention. "many examples" that doesn'T matter since realistacally you will find hundreds of couples so even a douzen mismatched couples doesn't proof anything.

Blackpill autism can def be overexagerrated by in my experience men and women mingle around their looks level.

What makes you think its NT and not money/betabuxx? I mean, the good looking guys are normally more NT then ugly guys, so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Cause they are bums and don’t have money did you not read anything I said

According to you, you are 6’1 roided and tanned and (presumably) moderately good looking I assume, so I have no idea why you’re crying here about some oofy doofy betabuxxers instead of actually slaying hot girls irl
According to me? It’s users who said I was chadlite not me and I am 6’1 and roided and tanned, why would I lie jfl.

Girls don’t like me I just rot

Cause they are bums and don’t have money did you not read anything I said
Bums are not really NT, I mean if you are unemployed you don't really live a NT lifestyle. Maybe they deal drugs

According to me? It’s users who said I was chadlite not me and I am 6’1 and roided and tanned, why would I lie jfl.

Girls don’t like me I just rot
Either they lied to you and you’re not as good looking as they think, or you’re just not NT

Idk man lol

• JFL
  • JFL
Send face reveal in PMs if you can, I wouldn’t really trust ratings on this website for actual irl foid appeal
No I don’t care what I’m rated anymore tbh,
I just rot that’s all you need to know.

• +1
No I don’t care what I’m rated anymore tbh,
I just rot that’s all you need to know.
Have you ever actually tried to go on dating apps or cold approach foids or are you like the rest of these aspies on this website who thinks foids should just throw themselves at you and neglect everything other than your looks

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Joe Rogancel
Have you ever actually tried to go on dating apps
Ye I got 3k matches and 450 dms from girls on tinder . I just posted 3 autistic selfies in my bathroom staring at my camera

Ye I got 3k matches and 450 dms from girls on tinder . I just posted 3 autistic selfies in my bathroom staring at my camera
If you go through my post history I posted all my dms from foids on tinder it’s like 29 screenshots of girls all messaging me jfl.

I just rot bro, it’s fucking over for me. I don’t know how it happened but it did.

Nothing more rage inducing that seeing an ugly bum with a hot girl. Worst shit ever.

every time I go on my socials I see legit guys with no job who are no joke ugly as fuck and I do mean ugly and somehow they have htb girlfriends. This is common in the UK.

I’m not underrating either, I’ve made a thread like this like 7 months ago and showed people the guys and they all agreed they was ugly asf.

I’m talking those ‘chav’ ugly dudes you see who wear shit trackies and you laugh at.

I just don’t get this shit anymore tbh. Nothing even makes sense.
its even worse when theyre not chavs.

I saw an overweight dude walking outside a supermarket who had to be a strong LTN at best with a HTB, bolnde blue eyed amd they had to be 18-22 years old.

Everytime you see this KNOW the guy lucked out in his social ciclrcle, and he'll NEVER have an attractive girl again, and is DOOMED.

>says all he does is rot all day
>gets 3k matches
>450 dms
>didn’t slay any of them
Istg the jokes write themselves

• +1
Nothing more rage inducing that seeing an ugly bum with a hot girl. Worst shit ever.

every time I go on my socials I see legit guys with no job who are no joke ugly as fuck and I do mean ugly and somehow they have htb girlfriends. This is common in the UK.

I’m not underrating either, I’ve made a thread like this like 7 months ago and showed people the guys and they all agreed they was ugly asf.

I’m talking those ‘chav’ ugly dudes you see who wear shit trackies and you laugh at.

bro can u screenshot/link these chavs I'm trying to thug/stylemaxx rn

>gets 3k matches
>450 dms
>didn’t slay any of them
How do u think I feel nigga shit may be funny to you but it ain’t to me

>gets 3k matches
>450 dms
>didn’t slay any of them

How do u think I feel nigga shit may be funny to you but it ain’t to me
something must be wrong in how you behave, i know what you look like and its weird you dont get any

• +1
something must be wrong in how you behave, i know what you look like and its weird you dont get any
Women just don’t like me bro, I am just gonna rot it’s my fate

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
All slayers agree that it’s a numbers game, you had like 200 DMs in all those photos yet only dmed 15, if you dmed more I guaranteed it would’ve been easier to get at least a couple slays (unless those 15 foids you dmed were the only good looking ones)

• +1
Women just don’t like me bro, I am just gonna rot it’s my fate
maybe ask your bois what they think ure doing wrong

are you very inihibited or shy?

• +1
maybe ask your bois what they think ure doing wrong

are you very inihibited or shy?
Don’t have friends I work, gym and rot. I don’t talk to anyone except at work

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
All slayers agree that it’s a numbers game, you had like 200 DMs in all those photos yet only dmed 15, if you dmed more I guaranteed it would’ve been easier to get at least a couple slays (unless those 15 foids you dmed were the only good looking ones)
Ye most for ugly asf

Meh it doesn’t matter at the end of the day I rot and will continue to rot, nothing is gonna change tbh. I don’t even care anymore I’ve come to accept it. Women don’t owe me nothing, I just focus on myself it’s the best cope.

Don’t have friends I work, gym and rot. I don’t talk to anyone except at work
well if you cantr get friends its going to be hard to get girls

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and WishIwasChico
Here we go, this guy was a legit ltn, like overweight and his face is hideous. He has no job and I know of him, he is a complete chav. He is fucking a legit stacylite and this isn’t a larp or joke. She is very hot. She doesn’t wear much make up either, fuck it’s rage inducing
What is his height

Here we go, this guy was a legit ltn, like overweight and his face is hideous. He has no job and I know of him, he is a complete chav. He is fucking a legit stacylite and this isn’t a larp or joke. She is very hot. She doesn’t wear much make up either, fuck it’s rage inducing
pm me this shit nigga

was he dravidian btw? dravidians are the most OP ethnic group in 2023

Lol he gets ghosted a lot in spite of all his matches and struggles in clubs even with his stats

doesnt make sense jfl

he‘s not even attracted to any of his slays

• +1
Lol he gets ghosted a lot in spite of all his matches and struggles in clubs even with his stats

doesnt make sense jfl

he‘s not even attracted to any of his slays
Volcel and not NT perhaps

IMG 0317

• So Sad
Reactions: infini

You respected the mog, it was clear and made full sense.

Send face reveal in PMs if you can, I wouldn’t really trust ratings on this website for actual irl foid appeal
Same here, pm me.

You know its bad when you're at an alt festival in some shithole over the weekend and you see a blonde alt HQNP bimbo with a hipster glasses wearing twink with a rainbow mohawk (clown pepe) telling me I was talking to his missus without saying it is. He was only suggesting this because he mentioned about going back to their apartment from a floor above me in the hotel I was at. Should have asked if he was offering me to join them the cunt.

Turned out that upon next visit he's been going to this shit for who knows how long and the next night he kept spamming around the whole crowd like some epileptic melt.

Besides that, up close and personal, I mogged him in everything. :feelsuhh:

Even the ugly hipster receptionist was showing me all of his single mom slays.

Last edited:
  • +1
dm pics

From my experience, in Poland, these couple are either
- betabuxx simps running simp game
- ethnics with blonde girls
- tall guys
- nt rtt maxed with ugly faces
- girls with daddy issues dating oldcels
just be pretty boy in Poland

JBC (just be chav) is law in the UK

• +1
Can yall UKcels decide for once if it's a hypergampous shithole or a bluepilled paradise lol.

• JFL

Just proves this forum is delusional

• +1