Side Effects of Ostarine and MK-667?

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
also if their are side effects like high insulin for example what should i do to prevent it idk if i should even hop on

Muh take mk 667 to increase height theory at 16. totally not ur body naturally growing from puberty!!!!!1! mk is larp either go on HGH or Leg Lenthenging surgeyr, if ur under 20 go gym and cycling and sprint 30 mins a day, stretch till it hurts like hell, eat a fucking huge ton of calcium and steak and chicken, eat whey protein, take Vitamin d3 and k2 along with ashwanaganda. Swim if possible, then sauna and you will get 4-5 inches of height before plates close

also if their are side effects like high insulin for example what should i do to prevent it idk if i should even hop on
I have beening doing osta for 8 weeks pusbing into 12 no sides so far just good gains leaning down

Hi, Resident Physician here. By the way, none of this is medical advice, I am simply replying for you to educate yourself.

One thing to be careful for with MK677 or anything that increases Growth Hormone and IGF-1 output is that whenever it is working, you should avoid sugar or high carb foods. This is because whenever there is GH released in your blood, Insulin doesn't work as well. Without getting too much into the physiology of things, Insulin competes with Growth Hormone in your body so if you take MK677 and eat too much sugar or too many carbs, you will eventually become insulin resistant which will lead to developing type 2 diabetes.

One thing someone can do is take something like Metformin or Berberine which will help prevent some of the Insulin Resistance inducing effects of MK677/HGH. I hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, castelldefels and Fiqh

Muh take mk 667 to increase height theory at 16. totally not ur body naturally growing from puberty!!!!!1! mk is larp either go on HGH or Leg Lenthenging surgeyr, if ur under 20 go gym and cycling and sprint 30 mins a day, stretch till it hurts like hell, eat a fucking huge ton of calcium and steak and chicken, eat whey protein, take Vitamin d3 and k2 along with ashwanaganda. Swim if possible, then sauna and you will get 4-5 inches of height before plates close
LL is a joke

Yes crazy blood sugar spikes

Okay man if your really gonna go through with LL then good luck bro hope you ascend

imma be celibate for a year wanna come wipe my ass and jerk me off or nah you dont gotta ansswer im jus wondering cuz i dont want my moother to wipe my ass

I'm pretty sure mk doesn't even do anything noticable just bloats you