Side hoe asking me for a date

Yes bro you mog me yet you’re way way way older than me which is quite sad in its own right, and u can’t get any pussy because Chico, Opry, Barret and Gandy live in ur city and slay 100% of women

My body count is 6 at 19, 3 of them were objectively good looking, + white passing roided and 6’5 with great bone mass u mirin ? Idk what u mean by death sentence if it gets me laid, pretty sure that being a manlet curry isn’t
Why so butthurt? You wanna do a mog battle or ask girls whoever you want to ask ?
Idgaf i was just mocking u cuz i don’t believe you went from crying incel to normie.
I unironically only fucked models. But you do you. Quality over quantity. Muh curry manlet. Every single of my features mogs you, and you’re not whiter than me, an ethnic, so bad try.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
I unironically only fucked models.
I suppose I’ll never see ur face or proof of the so called models you’ve fucked, feel free to pm me on discord buddy. I was never really an incel here lmao, portuguesecel was a shitty cringe persona I try to be as authentic as possible now. Also you’re literally Indian, I’m Iberian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I suppose I’ll never see ur face or proof of the so called models you’ve fucked, feel free to pm me on discord buddy. I was never really an incel here lmao, portuguesecel was a shitty cringe persona I try to be as authentic as possible now. Also you’re literally Indian, I’m Iberian
Nigga what ? Im not indian. I can pm
Tho if you want. Well i like to banter no bad feelings. Esp cuz ye its hard for me to slay girls your age.

• +1
Tho if you want. Well i like to banter no bad feelings. Esp cuz ye its hard for me to slay girls your age.
Yeah it’s all good u can pm me on discord

• +1
You’re Pakistani or something iirc idk it’s hard to keep track of everyone’s ethnicity

• +1
  • +1
Im early 20s bro and id say facially 7/10 , 6’3. Light skin. Good facial projection. I have skin fade with curly permy fuck boy hair. History of martial arts and low inhib. Never lost s fight. High IQ and not broke by any means

Women know im a catch. Not a high level chad but if im in a relationship then the girl knows i know she cant do better? Also 8” cock
Why are you on here nigga

Update: i asked when does she want me over and she said “now ideally” jfl

She said that i can come over anytime i want. She lives with her strict asian parents

I don’t really like blowjobs tbh, doesn’t do much for me, penetration Mogs
That's cos 90% of foids don't know how to suck dick bhai

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Afrikancel
I wasnt for three years bro but came back coz i was bored
Ah yes 2018, i kinda relate to the coming back cuz of boredom but at least you looksmaxxed during those years right

Ah yes 2018, i kinda relate to the coming back cuz of boredom but at least you looksmaxxed during those years right
Lookaxxed and ascended yes bro

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
.95 at 6’5 ( something that u can only dream of)

View attachment 1750826
A minha midface também é 0.95. sinceramente os ibéricos tendem a ter uma midface ligeiramente maior que outros povos europeus. Não acho que seja uma death sentence. Também acho que há uma relação positiva entre altura e tamanho da midface, quanto mais alto maior será a tua midface.
Especialmente para nós com 1,85m+ em Portugal somos gigantes neste país de manlets.

Tenho 25 anos, tu tens 19 né? Quantos anos é que tem esse gajo que está te a atazanar?

• +1
A minha midface também é 0.95. sinceramente os ibéricos tendem a ter uma midface ligeiramente maior que outros povos europeus. Não acho que seja uma death sentence. Também acho que há uma relação positiva entre altura e tamanho da midface, quanto mais alto maior será a tua midface.
Especialmente para nós com 1,85m+ em Portugal somos gigantes neste país de manlets.

Tenho 25 anos, tu tens 19 né? Quantos anos é que tem esse gajo que está te a atazanar?
Tipo 30

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood