U
unicorntoot19
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2026
- Posts
- 50
- Reputation
- 13
What are the main things I can improve without surgery
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
side profile is relatively hard to improve without surgery because you're relying on bone structure to make it look good. obviously there are other things in tandem with it like skin and such but that doesnt seem to be an issue for youWhat are the main things I can improve without surgery
View attachment 5699467
Thanksside profile is relatively hard to improve without surgery because you're relying on bone structure to make it look good. obviously there are other things in tandem with it like skin and such but that doesnt seem to be an issue for you
but if you really want a NT response then id have to recommend getting lean

debloatWhat are the main things I can improve without surgery
View attachment 5699467