Side profile

scach

scach

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
3
How can I achieve a hullo like side profile
 
Are you gonna post a picture of your side or what you retard and you really had to reference hullo out of everyone:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: .:dan:., tfrostyz and i<3cats
Are you gonna post a picture of your side or what you retard and you really had to reference hullo out of everyone:lul:
Il that he’s a bad person but I especially like his side and I’m sorry if it offended some one . Sorry I forgot to add it
 
Bro I’m totally against what he has done but I like his fucking side profile and I was wondering if some knew how to achieve that look
Yea so if u want his side profile what youre gonna wanna do is reincarnate have his exact genes, and live in the same environment he did along with eat the exact meals he did from birth, drink exactly what he did, workout exactly how he did, uh breastfeed from his mom for however long she did, etc. im joking obviously bro you cant fucking look like someone else “uh bro how do i look like marlon?” You look like you dawg figure out what suits you and your genetic capability 😂
 
Yea so if u want his side profile what youre gonna wanna do is reincarnate have his exact genes, and live in the same environment he did along with eat the exact meals he did from birth, drink exactly what he did, workout exactly how he did, uh breastfeed from his mom for however long she did, etc. im joking obviously bro you cant fucking look like someone else “uh bro how do i look like marlon?” You look like you dawg figure out what suits you and your genetic capability 😂
I don’t want to exactly look like him but I like his big zygos and I wanted to know if I could achieve some thing similar without using fillers
 

Similar threads

U
Replies
4
Views
45
vlurrent
vlurrent
biggestchudever
Replies
0
Views
22
biggestchudever
biggestchudever
N
Replies
15
Views
99
scubby
scubby
biggestchudever
Replies
1
Views
35
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
Incelas
Replies
9
Views
91
LiteralChud
LiteralChud

Users who are viewing this thread

  • topicalEstrogen
  • ljazz
  • pony
  • yartmax
Back
Top