Signs of low esteem girl and insecure girl

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
What are signs of low self esteem or insecure girl

I noticed low t low e (framecel skullcel type who are submissive are usually attention whores who love drama)

Are ethnik girls with brown girl and incel walk vibe low esteem?

Do high e girls tend to be insecure?

Share your experiences

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
high t girls are the best TBH

low e low t girls are usually hairy and terribly average looking, skin doesn't glow, their body usually is just meh...

high e low t girls are usually derky and can't even walk right. They laugh at everything as a survival strategy and can barely function TBH.

OH YEAH AND HIGH T GIRL = EXTREME HIGH T SON. So you know what to do.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, chadpreetcel123, BigBoy and 1 other person
Low self esteem girls are the best

low e low t girls are usually hairy and terribly average looking, skin doesn't glow, their body usually is just meh...

high e low t girls are usually derky and can't even walk right. They laugh at everything as a survival strategy and can barely function TBH.

High T will make her look like a man

if you mog her

High t high e is someone who think they are the shit

High e low t smile a lot, submissive, low esteem??? but crazy

High t and low e arent logical but not subkissive or low esteem, gossip types

Low t low e are attention, drama whores, they act like "nice girl"

Low self esteem girls / insecure girls typically cannot be independent, are heavily submissive, latch onto men quickly, have no self confidence in themselves or what they do (obvious) and quickly get hooked on getting attention since they typically aren’t used to it
cope, shy girls are hard to fuck

That depends on the girl. Some shy girls are impossible to fuck but some are easy to fuck due to them secretly craving attention but not getting it, I’ve seen both scenarios play out many times.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Low self esteem girls / insecure girls typically cannot be independent, are heavily submissive, latch onto men quickly, have no self confidence in themselves or what they do (obvious) and quickly get hooked on getting attention since they typically aren’t used to it

That depends on the girl. Some shy girls are impossible to fuck but some are easy to fuck due to them secretly craving attention but not getting it, I’ve seen both scenarios play out many times.
Legit. High e low t girl also latch on whoever they get at first. Same as attention whores.

insecurity: arguing and fighting with family members
low self-esteem: ugly

That's my observation, I think it's pretty obvious to most people. I like frustrated, insecure teenage girls because they make me very horny. I just want to sex and cuddle them.

insecurity: arguing and fighting with family members
low self-esteem: ugly

That's my observation, I think it's pretty obvious to most people. I like frustrated, insecure teenage girls because they make me very horny. I just want to sex and cuddle them.
Cope, i have seen good looking low esteem girl. How does fighting with family mean insecurity?

only sign is p in v