Simple strategy to make up for major calorie surplus from my Christmas diet break

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Eating twice as much as I normally would for a week straight would put me at a total surplus of about 10,000 kcal. I could make up for it in 1/3rd of the time compared to no post diet break intervention by doing alternate day fasting for two weeks without restricting calories on eating days. This is probably the fastest and easiest way for me, since I'm already used to OMAD and IF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
cut fat out of your diet instead of overcompensating

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana
When u fast, do it dry

cut fat out of your diet instead of overcompensating

High carb low fat is GOAT for getting lean. There's a reason all bodybuilders use that approach for dieting

• Love it
Reactions: malishka
Tbh its fkn december, u could just enjoy xmas then go back to normal. No need to kill yourself, unless you really need to (you want to go out or something)

Tbh its fkn december, u could just enjoy xmas then go back to normal. No need to kill yourself, unless you really need to (you want to go out or something)
I sure could and I do but why would I waste a month of dieting in a couple of days if I could get back on track in less than half the time with my approach?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
I sure could and I do but why would I waste a month of dieting in a couple of days if I could get back on track in less than half the time with my approach?
yeah i mean it depends on how much you ate and for how long

Eating twice as much as I normally would for a week straight would put me at a total surplus of about 10,000 kcal. I could make up for it in 1/3rd of the time compared to no post diet break intervention by doing alternate day fasting for two weeks without restricting calories on eating days. This is probably the fastest and easiest way for me, since I'm already used to OMAD and IF
I wish I could eat like shit during Christmas. Last week I ate a 90 percent liquid diet made up of mostly coconut milk and orange juice. If I eat garbage I feel so bad it's better for me to eat cardboard and not feel 80 years old.

okay so you're dumb, fat has more calories while being less filling

muh calories in calories out, meanwhile eats fat unironically :hnghn:

You need fats to survive. Your brains are also mostly made up of fat. Eating 100-300kcal worth of olive oil, avocado, pistachio or other monounsaturated fats daily won't make you fat. If anything it will restore collagen production to your face, make your facial skin more elastic and provides mood benefits.

It takes an incredibly naive person to think eating fat makes people fat. It has 9kcal per gram unlike carbs (4g), but they are still calories like carbs and proteins. There is no need to avoid them, and avoiding fat is very dangerous for your health in the long term. Every person alive needs to eat fats in some form to stay alive.

Your body can't even utilize some vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E without fats, because those vitamins are fat-soluble. So you would die if you completely cut off fats from your diet.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055