Simple wristmaxx

O

Ocelot

One of my most subhuman features is my 6.5 inch wrists, but lately I've noticed them looking bigger than usual, despite my puberty being most probably over.

I attribute this to the tendons of the muscles which adduct and abduct the wrist, as they run alongside the wrist, making it appear bigger. I have been training forearms separately only for 3 weeks now yet my wrists are now around 6.7-6.8 inches everytime I measure (not a big difference but I'll take it. might get better results after some more time). Pull ups and wrist exercises (not just curls, but all motions, such as extensions, adduction and abduction; all can be done with one dumbbell) are what I've been doing.

If you're still in puberty, wtf are you doing if you're not wristmaxxing? Jacked forearms look aesthetic AF and are rare because everyone is a subhuman developmentcel nowadays, it's hard to have it without good wrist size. If you don't believe me, even my mom wristmogs me with her massive farmer-tier wrists, as she always did work when she was young.

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd, Bigfatpersonboy, je3oe and 4 others
@St. Wristcel

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, St. Wristcel and Ocelot
Lifefuel for me