Simps and orbiters BTFO

Alesund

Alesund

Silver

Friendly reminder: If you have to ask retarded questions like the unnamed(for a good reason) twat in the pic just so you can carry a dry conversation, she sees you as a pathetic neutered jester.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Pillarman, Patriot and 7 others
JFL if ur talking about anything except sex or meeting to have sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Pillarman, reddollars and 3 others
i will personally oversee the masculinisation of all cucks and simps

i will fly them over to Chechnya and have low inhib russians inject testosterone and force them to weightlift on an anti soy diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 5180, BigBoy and 5 others
I'm a simp for the surgery man I can't help it

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

i will fly them over to Chechnya and have low inhib russians inject testosterone and force them to weightlift on an anti soy diet
May God be with you, turkbro. The only way to cure simpism is 500mg of test e per week + MMA training every other day.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and turkproducer
May God be with you, turkbro. The only way to cure simpism is 500mg of test e per week + MMA training every other day.
most men are too far gone

even based parts of the world are falling victim to toxic feminism and cucked ideologies

• +1
Reactions: Alesund and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I am truecel.

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta. and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yeah well whatever. My mom didn't raise me to talk to women like a degenerate and doing that is tryhard. Either being a "low inhib Chad" (doesn't work if you're incel btw) or being a beta incapable of carrying conversations is gay as shit. Both speak to me of lives of abuse and emotional dependecy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
JFL if ur talking about anything except sex or meeting to have sex
Talking about sex immediately works only for chads. People need to stop asking dumb questions like ''what u eat at mcdonalds'' like that stupid motherfucker, and ask her out instead of talking through the text and they'll do just fine.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Talking about sex immediately works only for chads. People need to stop asking dumb questions like ''what u eat at mcdonalds'' like that stupid motherfucker, and ask her out instead of talking through the text and they'll do just fine.
If they aren’t talking sexually with you then they aren’t interested

• +1
Reactions: Alesund, BigBiceps, BigBoy and 1 other person
If they aren’t talking sexually with you then they aren’t interested
I never talk shit like that through the text with random women tbh. and if she does before we've even met, I'm not interested. I'm not looking to catch stds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I never talk shit like that through the text with random women tbh. and if she does before we've even met, I'm not interested. I'm not looking to catch stds.
ok lol

look at this hellbanian
stay alive bro.
Yeah well whatever. My mom didn't raise me to talk to women like a degenerate and doing that is tryhard. Either being a "low inhib Chad" (doesn't work if you're incel btw) or being a beta incapable of carrying conversations is gay as shit. Both speak to me of lives of abuse and emotional dependecy.
i'm not made for this alienated modern World too tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and turkproducer