Since I have stopped eating meat I started to sleep for roughly 12 hours daily

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
And I used to sleep for 6-8 hours before I acknowledged that what I was doing was indeed wrong and an offence to the holy spirit itself. Now Im much more in peace compared to when I still was a carnivorous beast feasting on suffering of innocent creatures. My dreams are also more peaceful and I can clearly see than my scarred spirit is slowly healing.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Snowskinned, iloveboobs and widdi
You're sleeping more because you have less energy. @Never Get Up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Snowskinned, LooksReality, Never Get Up and 1 other person
You're sleeping more because you have less energy. @Never Get Up
This monkey flesh prison suit is being depraved of sacred energy but energy of my sacred spirit is growing with each day of renouncing this evil tempation.

This monkey flesh prison suit is being depraved of sacred energy but energy of my sacred spirit is growing with each day of renouncing this evil tempation.
Sounds like you're influenced by the 7th Day Adventists who thought meat was evil because it increased their libido and decided to eat graham crackers instead.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Never Get Up
Sounds like you're influenced by the 7th Day Adventists who thought meat was evil because it increased their libido and decided to eat graham crackers instead.
I dont eat meat because consuming other beings for your own pleasure is just epitome of evil. Eating meat is like strangling your own divine spirit. You only accumulate negative karma and turn yourself into an evil parasitic carnist. I reject that temptation! Absolutely!

7911287 Buddha Quote The eating of meat extinguishes the seed of great

558208 Buddha Quote To become vegetarian is to step into the stream which

I dont eat meat because consuming other beings for your own pleasure is just epitome of evil. Eating meat is like strangling your own divine spirit. You only accumulate negative karma and turn yourself into an evil parasitic carnist. I reject that temptation! Absolutely!

View attachment 3211128
View attachment 3211130
If you're vegetarian make sure to eat a high fat diet full of avocado and coconut. Also practice urine therapy (shivambu) and start eat feces from a healthy animal (like cow manure).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned and Pneuma Palingenesis
dnr vegan faggot ramblings, i will continue to enjoy my 500g of meat daily

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Snowskinned, Pneuma Palingenesis and thereallegend
dnr vegan faggot ramblings, i will continue to enjoy my 500g of meat daily
Enjoy accumulating negative karma from indulging in pointless fleeting "pleasures"

Enjoy accumulating negative karma from indulging in pointless fleeting "pleasures"
jfl the reason youre sleeping 12 hours is because youre turning into a vegetable and have no energy, dnr anything you say dnr ur life dnr ur habits dnr anything enjoy getting mogged to oblivion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, thereallegend and Pneuma Palingenesis
I will pleasure you with a homemade fleshlight made from freshly slaughtered beef, and i will force feed you it with all your creamy jizz covering the steak

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Snowskinned, thereallegend and Pneuma Palingenesis
jfl the reason youre sleeping 12 hours is because youre turning into a vegetable and have no energy, dnr anything you say dnr ur life dnr ur habits dnr anything enjoy getting mogged to oblivion
Enjoy being reincarnated as a sheep whose flesh you have loved in this incarnation so much. You have no compassion for your own brothers in spirit whatsoever... Though I hope you will acknowledge your evildoing one day my brother as all creatures have a chance for salvation and return to the kingdom of light.
I will pleasure you with a homemade fleshlight made from freshly slaughtered beef, and i will force feed you it with all your creamy jizz covering the steak
I wont give in to that evil tempation under any circumstances.

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
Enjoy being reincarnated as a sheep whose flesh you have loved in this incarnation so much. You have no compassion for your own brothers in spirit whatsoever... Though I hope you will acknowledge your evildoing one day my brother as all creatures have a chance for salvation and return to the kingdom of light.
shitpost

I wont give in to that evil tempation under any circumstances.
Why not dear sir, I am offering a free fleshy wanking of your genitalia.

It is well known that indulging in the art of intimate self exploration, when approached with mindful reverence, can yield a myriad of benefits to both the body and mind. This practice, often dismissed as simple carnal satisfaction, transcends its primal nature to become a profound expression of self awareness. Through the deliberate engagement of one's own sensuality, the individual embarks on a journey of personal discovery, unraveling tensions and imbibing the quiet ecstasy of release. In doing so, it nourishes the psyche, relieving stress and promoting a state of calm, while also kindling the fires of well-being, leaving one reinvigorated and deeply attuned to the rhythms of their own essence. Thus, this age old ritual becomes not merely a fleeting pleasure, but a sanctified communion with one's innermost self.

• JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
I will eat double my normal meat intake, so that your retarded efforts will be pointless

At least 1.5 kg of meat tomorrow

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis