Since I’m going to be volcel for a while…

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
nGpn6vO.jpg
BCD849Q.jpg

I cut off my fraud beard (don’t worry, it will be back in a few weeks) to unveil my true sub humanity.

And I did a morph for infraorbital implants, linear advancement bimax, and down graft genio (or implant, it’s adding a LOT of mass). From subhuman to average?

@slop slinger since you had some good input in my other thread.

Also how the fuck did I slay looking like this underneath?! The power of beard fraud…

• +1
Reactions: Sens
nGpn6vO.jpg
BCD849Q.jpg

I cut off my fraud beard (don’t worry, it will be back in a few weeks) to unveil my true sub humanity.

And I did a morph for infraorbital implants, linear advancement bimax, and down graft genio (or implant, it’s adding a LOT of mass). From subhuman to average?

@slop slinger since you had some good input in my other thread.

Also how the fuck did I slay looking like this underneath?! The power of beard fraud…
I'm not going to comment on morphs.

• So Sad
you need beard your lower third is too short. get the peerfecr beard and you will have good niche appeal viking maxxer

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
you need beard your lower third is too short. get the peerfecr beard and you will have good niche appeal viking maxxer

Yeah that’s what I’m doing but I want surgery max for general appeal. I’m so tired of just having niche appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Dye your hair black it’ll ascend you more than most surgeries

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
My mandibular angle is literally sloping upwards, and normies tell me I’m wrong that black pill and lookism didnt ruin my life?

• +1
Dye your hair black it’ll ascend you more than most surgeries

Does look better, but the beard looks better overall with dirty blonde hair by far.

• +1
3fr1eeZ.jpg

Does my beard fraud actually mog my shaved morph? Is hardmaxxing just a waste of time for me beyond the eye area?

• +1
Fucking insane that I’ve 44 slays with this 0/10 abomination as a base

This thread should be inspirational to everyone