Since joining this forum I grew 5cm

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I remember when I first found this forum and learned about heightmaxxing, alas taking AIs and HGH I was 178cm (5'10)

Now I measured again and am 183cm (6ft).

Suifuel since I didn't do shit for heightmaxxing since Curries on .org gaslighted me that you won't grow after 17.

Turns out you do.

If you are still below 18 take an AI and HGH asap if possible. If not take MK677.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead, thereallegend and 1 other person
If you height still grows then tske those

Your growth plates can be open for as long as 19-20 years of age.

If you take HGH or AI's after that in an attempt to gain more height you are deluded.
There is *nothing* after that point (except a painful limb lenghtening surgery) that can give you more inches.

Hormone therapy is normal and acceptable even in mainstream medicine for teen males who are bottom 2% percentile height wise, I wouldn't even consider it looksmaxing.

Fixing the height is necessary for almost all young guys to have an acceptable standard of living in college and postgraduation dating life.
Parents who are completely fine with their son ending up at a height like 5'1 and refuse to take the initiative & get him hormones are monsters.

Hell I would get my child into hormone therapy if there was a likelihood they are going to end up anything less than ~5'10.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 14693
If you height still grows then tske those
Probably not worth it anymore + I don't know any legit source since that one site got shut down

I grew from 6’1 to 6’3 since I joined. All I did was increase protein intake and it gave me my final growth spurt

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, poopoohead, hattrick and 2 others
I grew from 6’1 to 6’3 since I joined. All I did was increase protein intake and it gave me my final growth spurt
2 inches in a year? How old are you jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 14693