Sincere apology for my offensive behaviour to Indians & particularly native Indians that carry the accent.

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
Dear the Indians of LooksMax.Org

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend my deepest apologies for the hurtful and offensive comments I made on this forum towards you guys. My words were not only disrespectful but also deeply harmful, and I take full responsibility for the pain they have caused.

Upon reflection, I realise that my actions stemmed from a place of ignorance and internalised racism. Growing up as a British Indian, I have unfortunately absorbed harmful stereotypes and biases that have clouded my judgment. However, I understand now that this is no excuse for perpetuating racism in any form.

I am deeply ashamed of using derogatory terms such as "street-shitter," "sandal flapper," and "bud bud ding ding." These words have no place in civil discourse and only serve to perpetuate division and hatred. I understand the gravity of my actions and the harm they have caused and for that, I am truly sorry.

I must also address the underlying reasons behind my behavior. My frustration with certain aspects of my experiences, such as difficulties with food delivery and irritation towards accents, should never justify or excuse racist behavior. These are personal challenges that I am actively working to overcome, but they should never manifest as bigotry towards others.

I want to assure you that I am committed to educating myself and unlearning the harmful beliefs that have influenced my actions. I understand that words alone are not enough, and I am dedicated to taking concrete steps to become a better ally and a more compassionate human being.

Moving forward, I will actively engage in anti-racism work, both within myself and in my interactions with others. I will seek out opportunities to learn from marginalised voices on this forum and not rip the piss when they want me to teach them how to speak with sex-appeal. I will confront my biases head-on, and challenge harmful stereotypes wherever I encounter them. I am committed to being part of the solution, rather than perpetuating the problem Indians have in the media.

I understand that forgiveness may not come easily and I do not expect it. I only hope that my sincere apology serves as a first step towards healing and reconciliation. I am open to feedback, accountability and dialogue and I am determined to use this experience as a catalyst for positive change.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for the pain I have caused and I thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Sincerely,

Ravi.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Despicable, greycel, bloomercel and 20 others
i smell chatgpt

indians of org, do you accept his apology? i told him to say sorry to all my indian bhais!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, wollet2 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Despicable, arabcelxxx, bloomercel and 13 others
i smell chatgpt

indians of org, do you accept his apology? i told him to say sorry to all my indian bhais!!
I have made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement….

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable, ReadBooksEveryday, smallman and 3 others

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend my deepest apologies for the hurtful and offensive comments I made on this forum towards you guys. My words were not only disrespectful but also deeply harmful, and I take full responsibility for the pain they have caused.

Upon reflection, I realise that my actions stemmed from a place of ignorance and internalised racism. Growing up as a British Indian, I have unfortunately absorbed harmful stereotypes and biases that have clouded my judgment. However, I understand now that this is no excuse for perpetuating racism in any form.

I am deeply ashamed of using derogatory terms such as "street-shitter," "sandal flapper," and "bud bud ding ding." These words have no place in civil discourse and only serve to perpetuate division and hatred. I understand the gravity of my actions and the harm they have caused and for that, I am truly sorry.

I must also address the underlying reasons behind my behavior. My frustration with certain aspects of my experiences, such as difficulties with food delivery and irritation towards accents, should never justify or excuse racist behavior. These are personal challenges that I am actively working to overcome, but they should never manifest as bigotry towards others.

I want to assure you that I am committed to educating myself and unlearning the harmful beliefs that have influenced my actions. I understand that words alone are not enough, and I am dedicated to taking concrete steps to become a better ally and a more compassionate human being.

Moving forward, I will actively engage in anti-racism work, both within myself and in my interactions with others. I will seek out opportunities to learn from marginalised voices on this forum and not rip the piss when they want me to teach them how to speak with sex-appeal. I will confront my biases head-on, and challenge harmful stereotypes wherever I encounter them. I am committed to being part of the solution, rather than perpetuating the problem Indians have in the media.

I understand that forgiveness may not come easily and I do not expect it. I only hope that my sincere apology serves as a first step towards healing and reconciliation. I am open to feedback, accountability and dialogue and I am determined to use this experience as a catalyst for positive change.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for the pain I have caused and I thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Sincerely,

Ravi.

Mirin chatgpt essay bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai

Sincerely,

Ravi.
Jai hind saar I am translator From Mumbai for All Non Bilingual indian Here is Translation:

LooksMax.Org ਦੇ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਭਾਰਤੀਓ

ਮੈਨੂੰ ਉਮੀਦ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਸੁਨੇਹਾ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਚੰਗੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਲੱਭੇਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਇਸ ਫੋਰਮ 'ਤੇ ਕੀਤੀਆਂ ਦੁਖਦਾਈ ਅਤੇ ਅਪਮਾਨਜਨਕ ਟਿੱਪਣੀਆਂ ਲਈ ਆਪਣੀ ਡੂੰਘੀ ਮਾਫੀ ਮੰਗਣ ਲਈ ਲਿਖ ਰਿਹਾ ਹਾਂ। ਮੇਰੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਨਾ ਸਿਰਫ਼ ਅਪਮਾਨਜਨਕ ਸਨ, ਸਗੋਂ ਡੂੰਘੇ ਨੁਕਸਾਨਦੇਹ ਵੀ ਸਨ, ਅਤੇ ਮੈਂ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਦਰਦ ਲਈ ਪੂਰੀ ਜ਼ਿੰਮੇਵਾਰੀ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹਾਂ।

ਚਿੰਤਨ ਕਰਨ 'ਤੇ, ਮੈਨੂੰ ਅਹਿਸਾਸ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਮੇਰੀਆਂ ਕਾਰਵਾਈਆਂ ਅਗਿਆਨਤਾ ਅਤੇ ਅੰਦਰੂਨੀ ਨਸਲਵਾਦ ਦੇ ਸਥਾਨ ਤੋਂ ਪੈਦਾ ਹੋਈਆਂ ਹਨ। ਇੱਕ ਬ੍ਰਿਟਿਸ਼ ਭਾਰਤੀ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿੱਚ ਵੱਡਾ ਹੋ ਕੇ, ਮੈਂ ਬਦਕਿਸਮਤੀ ਨਾਲ ਹਾਨੀਕਾਰਕ ਰੂੜ੍ਹੀਵਾਦੀ ਧਾਰਨਾਵਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਪੱਖਪਾਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਜਜ਼ਬ ਕਰ ਲਿਆ ਹੈ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਨਿਰਣੇ 'ਤੇ ਬੱਦਲ ਛਾ ਗਏ ਹਨ। ਹਾਲਾਂਕਿ, ਮੈਂ ਹੁਣ ਸਮਝ ਗਿਆ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਰੂਪ ਵਿੱਚ ਨਸਲਵਾਦ ਨੂੰ ਕਾਇਮ ਰੱਖਣ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਬਹਾਨਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ।

ਮੈਨੂੰ "ਸਟ੍ਰੀਟ-ਸ਼ਿਟਰ", "ਸੈਂਡਲ ਫਲੈਪਰ," ਅਤੇ "ਬਡ ਬਡ ਡਿੰਗ ਡਿੰਗ" ਵਰਗੇ ਅਪਮਾਨਜਨਕ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਦੀ ਵਰਤੋਂ ਕਰਨ 'ਤੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਸ਼ਰਮ ਆਉਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਇਹਨਾਂ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸਿਵਲ ਪ੍ਰਵਚਨ ਵਿੱਚ ਕੋਈ ਥਾਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਸਿਰਫ ਵੰਡ ਅਤੇ ਨਫ਼ਰਤ ਨੂੰ ਕਾਇਮ ਰੱਖਣ ਲਈ ਕੰਮ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ। ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਕੰਮਾਂ ਦੀ ਗੰਭੀਰਤਾ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਕੀਤੇ ਗਏ ਨੁਕਸਾਨ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਇਸਦੇ ਲਈ, ਮੈਨੂੰ ਸੱਚਮੁੱਚ ਅਫਸੋਸ ਹੈ।

ਮੈਨੂੰ ਆਪਣੇ ਵਿਵਹਾਰ ਦੇ ਪਿੱਛੇ ਮੂਲ ਕਾਰਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਸੰਬੋਧਿਤ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ। ਮੇਰੇ ਤਜ਼ਰਬਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਕੁਝ ਪਹਿਲੂਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਮੇਰੀ ਨਿਰਾਸ਼ਾ, ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਿ ਭੋਜਨ ਡਿਲੀਵਰੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਲਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਲਹਿਜ਼ੇ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਚਿੜਚਿੜਾਪਨ, ਨੂੰ ਕਦੇ ਵੀ ਜਾਤੀਵਾਦੀ ਵਿਵਹਾਰ ਨੂੰ ਜਾਇਜ਼ ਨਹੀਂ ਠਹਿਰਾਉਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਜਾਂ ਮਾਫ਼ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ। ਇਹ ਨਿੱਜੀ ਚੁਣੌਤੀਆਂ ਹਨ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਮੈਂ ਸਰਗਰਮੀ ਨਾਲ ਕੰਮ ਕਰ ਰਿਹਾ ਹਾਂ, ਪਰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਕਦੇ ਵੀ ਦੂਜਿਆਂ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਕੱਟੜਤਾ ਵਜੋਂ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ।

ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਨੂੰ ਯਕੀਨ ਦਿਵਾਉਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪ ਨੂੰ ਸਿੱਖਿਅਤ ਕਰਨ ਅਤੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਹਾਨੀਕਾਰਕ ਵਿਸ਼ਵਾਸਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਦੂਰ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਵਚਨਬੱਧ ਹਾਂ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਕੰਮਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵਿਤ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ। ਮੈਂ ਸਮਝਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਇਕੱਲੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਹੀ ਕਾਫ਼ੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਹਨ, ਅਤੇ ਮੈਂ ਇੱਕ ਬਿਹਤਰ ਸਹਿਯੋਗੀ ਅਤੇ ਵਧੇਰੇ ਹਮਦਰਦ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਬਣਨ ਲਈ ਠੋਸ ਕਦਮ ਚੁੱਕਣ ਲਈ ਸਮਰਪਿਤ ਹਾਂ।

ਅੱਗੇ ਵਧਦੇ ਹੋਏ, ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਅਤੇ ਦੂਸਰਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਮੇਰੀ ਗੱਲਬਾਤ ਵਿੱਚ, ਨਸਲਵਾਦ ਵਿਰੋਧੀ ਕੰਮ ਵਿੱਚ ਸਰਗਰਮੀ ਨਾਲ ਸ਼ਾਮਲ ਹੋਵਾਂਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਇਸ ਫੋਰਮ 'ਤੇ ਹਾਸ਼ੀਏ 'ਤੇ ਪਈਆਂ ਆਵਾਜ਼ਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਸਿੱਖਣ ਦੇ ਮੌਕਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਭਾਲ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ ਅਤੇ ਜਦੋਂ ਉਹ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਮੈਂ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੈਕਸ-ਅਪੀਲ ਨਾਲ ਬੋਲਣਾ ਸਿਖਾਵਾਂ ਤਾਂ ਪਿਸ਼ਾਬ ਨਹੀਂ ਪਾਵਾਂਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਪੱਖਪਾਤਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਾਹਮਣਾ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ, ਅਤੇ ਜਿੱਥੇ ਵੀ ਮੈਂ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਾਹਮਣਾ ਕਰਾਂਗਾ, ਉੱਥੇ ਹਾਨੀਕਾਰਕ ਰੂੜੀਵਾਦੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਚੁਣੌਤੀ ਦੇਵਾਂਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਮੀਡੀਆ ਵਿੱਚ ਭਾਰਤੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਸਮੱਸਿਆ ਨੂੰ ਕਾਇਮ ਰੱਖਣ ਦੀ ਬਜਾਏ ਹੱਲ ਦਾ ਹਿੱਸਾ ਬਣਨ ਲਈ ਵਚਨਬੱਧ ਹਾਂ।

ਮੈਂ ਸਮਝਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਮਾਫੀ ਆਸਾਨੀ ਨਾਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਆ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਇਸਦੀ ਉਮੀਦ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ। ਮੈਂ ਸਿਰਫ਼ ਉਮੀਦ ਕਰਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਕਿ ਮੇਰੀ ਇਮਾਨਦਾਰੀ ਨਾਲ ਮੁਆਫ਼ੀ ਨੂੰ ਚੰਗਾ ਕਰਨ ਅਤੇ ਸੁਲ੍ਹਾ-ਸਫ਼ਾਈ ਵੱਲ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਕਦਮ ਹੋਵੇਗਾ। ਮੈਂ ਫੀਡਬੈਕ, ਜਵਾਬਦੇਹੀ ਅਤੇ ਸੰਵਾਦ ਲਈ ਖੁੱਲ੍ਹਾ ਹਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਮੈਂ ਇਸ ਅਨੁਭਵ ਨੂੰ ਸਕਾਰਾਤਮਕ ਤਬਦੀਲੀ ਲਈ ਉਤਪ੍ਰੇਰਕ ਵਜੋਂ ਵਰਤਣ ਲਈ ਦ੍ਰਿੜ ਹਾਂ।

ਇੱਕ ਵਾਰ ਫਿਰ, ਮੈਨੂੰ ਮੇਰੇ ਕਾਰਨ ਹੋਏ ਦਰਦ ਲਈ ਬਹੁਤ ਅਫ਼ਸੋਸ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਮੈਂ ਇਸ ਸੰਦੇਸ਼ ਨੂੰ ਪੜ੍ਹਨ ਲਈ ਸਮਾਂ ਕੱਢਣ ਲਈ ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਧੰਨਵਾਦ ਕਰਦਾ ਹਾਂ।

ਦਿਲੋਂ,

ਰਵੀ.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, zura, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 7 others
i smell chatgpt

It's funny how you can sniff the ChatGPT out of any essay. It's the formal word gobble without actual substance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and 3 others
Cagefuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and wsada
Screenshot 2024 05 15 at 000705
Screenshot 2024 05 15 at 000808

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and 5 others
I'm glad you've grown. Rate my apology to Indians:
It's heartfelt and sincere if a bit short.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and coisbhai
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Richard Cheese and coisbhai

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Richard Cheese, wollet2 and 1 other person
Why the ban? Did he get bullied off the site again?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and normie_joe
Ravi? Mf did you get into ha

Sincerely,

Ravi <<<<

IMG 1078

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable