Sister just brought home a black guy

she's already a hoe and there's nothing I can do. I live in cuckmerica
You can change her and make her blackpilled bu first you need to beat them stop being a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
There is something that you can do go beat them this is the best thing that you can do bro be fast
this literally wouldn't change shit except make her hate me
there is literally no point
she'll just go be a hoe tomorrow

• +1
this literally wouldn't change shit except make her hate me
there is literally no point
she'll just go be a hoe tomorrow
Nah its gonna give her a lesson and beat them bro be fast

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Jason Voorhees
Nah its gonna give her a lesson and beat them bro be fast
women don't learn lessons she'll just go be a hoe tomorrow man

• +1
women don't learn lessons she'll just go be a hoe tomorrow man
Dude fr just beat them you gonna see it will be better and your dad will wake up so he is gonna be mad to her and she cant be a whore if her dad dont gives her chance

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Jason Voorhees
Dude fr just beat them you gonna see it will be better and your dad will wake up so he is gonna be mad to her and she cant be a whore
Ok you know what she let the nigger be here because he got kicked out by his parents. I was asking her how it happened, she mentioned all his stuff is in her car now and shit
I'm gonna go check her car see if all his stuff is in there. If it is....fine. If not it means she was lying and then I will do something
Give me 2 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Jason Voorhees and Haven
Having a sister seems so terrible. I'm truly glad that I have none tbh.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, johncruz12345, turkproducer and 6 others
Ok you know what she let the nigger be here because he got kicked out by his parents. I was asking her how it happened, she mentioned all his stuff is in her car now and shit
I'm gonna go check her car see if all his stuff is in there. If it is....fine. If not it means she was lying and then I will do something
Give me 2 minutes
Bro you should of kicked him out straight away, it’s cucked letting a woman invite men you do not know into your house regardless of his race.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, PubertyMaxxer, Marsiere214 and 5 others
@Haven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13787
Give me 2 minutes
Ok all his shit is here wallet and everything. She wasn't lying.

• +1
She is doing sex jfl doesnt matters go beat her and the nigger
Nah fuck that dumb hoe I ain't getting in a fight for her. I'm about to move out next month and never talk to my family again in my life anyway so whatever.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Jason Voorhees and sandcelmuttcel
Nah fuck that dumb hoe I ain't getting in a fight for her. I'm about to move out next month and never talk to my family again in my life anyway so whatever.
Bruh fuck you go beat the nigger dont be coward cuck

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and n0rthface
Bruh fuck you go beat the nigger dont be coward cuck
Why there's literally no point. My family is all dead to me. Stupid dad stupid mom and hoe sister.

• +1
Why there's literally no point. My family is all dead to me. Stupid dad stupid mom and hoe sister.
Doesnt matters bro fr as i said go beat them why are you being a coward cuck give them a leson

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and n0rthface
Open some good music get angry beat them

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Doesnt matters bro fr as i said go beat them why are you being a coward cuck give them a leson
Why though what's the point as I said my family is dead to me why would I get mad about some hoe being a hoe

• +1
Why though what's the point as I said my family is dead to me why would I get mad about some hoe being a hoe
Because that hoe is your sister

• +1
Are you larping nigga even i get angry rn

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Michael Myers, turkproducer and 4 others
Give me 2 minutes
But why is she close enough with him for this to be a situation anyways? You're getting cucked dude, holy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, n0rthface and Haven
But why is she close enough with him for this to be a situation anyways? You're getting cucked dude, holy fuck.
like I said she's already a hoe she's gone away from the house all day so what she's a hoe in the house rn if I beat their ass she'll just go back to being a hoe tomorrow it's pointless

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Frank Jack, datboijj and 4 others
like I said she's already a hoe she's gone away from the house all day so what she's a hoe in the house rn if I beat their ass she'll just go back to being a hoe tomorrow it's pointless
Chain her up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I like fighting alot.. its a good chance to beat a nigger just go in with a bat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Marsiere214, datboijj and 4 others
You gonna beat or not?
I'm literally out their door thinking about it rn

I'm afraid I'll get charged pressed against me it seems like one of those suburban niggers who would do that
And my sister would literally testify as a witness against me, for him. She's that much of a worthless hoe. Don't get me wrong if I had a normal sister I'd go beat his ass with a bat right now but my sister is such worthless garbage im wondering if it's stupid and not worth it

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Jason Voorhees and Haven

I'm afraid I'll get charged pressed against me it seems like one of those suburban niggers who would do that
And my sister would literally testify as a witness against me, for him. She's that much of a worthless hoe. Don't get me wrong if I had a normal sister I'd go beat his ass with a bat right now but my sister is such worthless garbage im wondering if it's stupid and not worth it
Do it bro you gonna like it

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Ryan

I hope u don't endup in same situation like this with ur wife or daughter

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Michael Myers, gamma and 1 other person

Dude seriously, it was neglect that made your sister end up this way, sure maybe the damage has already been done, but you need to stop it from happening again, or at the very least, completely reject this kind of degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
I hope u don't endup in same situation like this with ur wife or daughter
He is a ugly cuckold he gonna endup like that probably because whit his fake musculs+0 fighting knowledge he cant beat a shit

• +1
are they having sex in your sister’s room?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, PubertyMaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
you have to be braindead to think he can do anything to prevent his sister from being a whore without committing a crime
Do you really think his sister or family will report him to the police and cause all that family drama? No way, he has far more leeway here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Jason Voorhees, BearBoy and 2 others
depends on how far gone the sister truly is. also, this only stops one instance of her being a whore. she will continue to do it. there's nothing you can do realistically.

surgery? you're painting yourself as a bigger clown by the second

very telling comparison. also, lol if you think anyone is gonna value the criticism of someone who thinks that this utter creature:

View attachment 1359867
is good looking.

me taking this any further is just flogging a dead horse. there is an endless supply of delusional gigasubhumans on this forum who i could argue with for dopamine but it's the biggest time waste imaginable. they all come to their senses eventually
Dnrd faggot i am chadlite you are subhuman whit no jaw i cant find the side profile pic that was so fucking funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13787
depends on how far gone the sister truly is. also, this only stops one instance of her being a whore. she will continue to do it. there's nothing you can do realistically.
Families have quite a lot power, you'd be surprised how much "illegal" shit happens in families, but it doesn't matter, if the illegal shit causes more of a positive outcome. Nobody is going to press charges.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13787
@Ryan @Haven
Went in there got mad at her tell them they better be gone by 6 am called my sister a hoe
Expected a fight but the nigger was extremely beta about it

walked out whatever. Worthless family cutting them off when I move out next month

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, vaninskybird, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
@Ryan @Haven
Went in there got mad at her tell them they better be gone by 6 am called my sister a hoe
Nice job bro go beat the nigger if you want and your sister you can do this

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
dude record it and tell your dad in the morning if you dont care about your relationship with your sister. she obviously has no respect for the family's privacy if your dad is based he will kick her out. im assuming she's older than you if she wants to be a hoe let her be a self sustaining hoe not using the family house to house her fuck buddy

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Nice job bro go beat the nigger if you want and your sister you can do this
I left and I'm sitting out her room hear her laughing wtf as if it's nothing
Should I go back in? That pissed me off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, PubertyMaxxer, Enfant terrible and 3 others
@Ryan @Haven

walked out whatever. Worthless family cutting them off when I move out next month
Good Atleast u did this

• +1
kill the nigger and fuck your sister or cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, gamma, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
I left and I'm sitting out her room hear her laughing wtf as if it's nothing
Should I go back in? That pissed me off
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Jason Voorhees
dude record it and tell your dad in the morning if you dont care about your relationship with your sister. she obviously has no respect for the family's privacy if your dad is based he will kick her out. im assuming she's older than you if she wants to be a hoe let her be a self sustaining hoe not using the family house to house her fuck buddy
Yeah I'm 17 she's 19

• +1