Sister just brought home a black guy

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Marsiere214, gamma and 2 others
Everyone in this thread is larping. You guys wouldn’t do anything if a 6’2 black guy walked in your house.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, Tyronecell, Jagged0 and 8 others
are you brain dead or just retarded

your sister brings a man home at night, takes her to her bedroom, it's not hard to realise what's going on

inb4 muh court case, it's literally your fucking house the cops aren't going to do shit. if my sister brought a nigger home i wouldn't hesitate for a second to throw that groid off the property
He’s coping so fucking hard

in the state where he lives, his dad could legally kill that guy since he’s trespassing (cases like that have come up before and ended with no charges). his daughter doesn’t own any of the house, so him/his dad could do literally anything on that property if they testify that they didn’t want him there lol.
@ShitLife nigga ur such a fucking cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, PubertyMaxxer, Marsiere214 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Frank Jack, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
burn the house down

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You want me to come back + bully you more? You got a little girls face @xefo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15576 and Jason Voorhees
Everyone in this thread is larping. You guys wouldn’t do anything if a 6’2 black guy walked in your house.
Half the niggas talking shit are like 5’7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
You want me to come back + bully you more? You got a little girls face @xefo
you're the bitch whod be too scared to throw a nignog out of your house, jfl @ acting as if its some impossible mental masturbation task

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Marsiere214
  • +1
i know. and theres much more
when i move out next month i will literally never ever talk to ANY of my family ever again. i hate them all.
damn bro you and your dad has the cuck genes in this bitch

• +1
Thank god I don't have a sister. I would go ER on the nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and Marsiere214
Your skinny and short ive seen your twink pics
perhaps your spatial IQ is lacking, skinny maybe from pics 6mo ago. even skinny now at 190lbs tbh, benefits of having a decent frame I suppose

+ the mirror pics you have probably seen I was bending my knees to get properly in the mirror because it was a low down one

• +1
What a cuck thread
You should tell the nigger to gtfo and start insulting him so if he started the fight, you could legally beat him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
you're the bitch whod be too scared to throw a nignog out of your house, jfl @ acting as if its some impossible mental masturbation task
Do you even have a gun? Muh I’d shoot them both kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
Do you even have a gun? Muh I’d shoot them both kek
and where did I imply i'd shoot them you dumb faggot, i'd verbally confront them and tell him he's got to gtfo of the house, escalation wouldn't even happen here in 90% of cases but if his ape instincts kicked in i'd happily beat his ass too if he tried something

• +1
Is this serious OP?

• +1
If this was my family me and my dad would actually murder the guy, doesn't matter what race he is either.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees, turkproducer and 4 others
What's your race, height and weight Bhai?

• +1
Bunch of 5'6 subhumans trying to get dopamine by saying they'd beat up some nigga then they react to each other posts (aka jerking each other off) like the fags they are.

"ARRRGH kill that nigger" cringe fucks. Big and bad when it comes to murdering a nigga but wanna act all shy and embarrassed when it comes to their 3/10 oneitis. Can't wait for God to set fire on these niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Jason Voorhees, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
perhaps your spatial IQ is lacking, skinny maybe from pics 6mo ago. even skinny now at 190lbs tbh, benefits of having a decent frame I suppose

+ the mirror pics you have probably seen I was bending my knees to get properly in the mirror because it was a low down one
I’m not reading all that

You’re not gonna change my mind I’ve seen your pics and you look like a twink

You can’t change my mind :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
post pics

• +1
Half the niggas talking shit are like 5’7
They're from Arab / Turkish villages where beating or even killing would not only accepted but also expected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Jason Voorhees, Jagged0 and 3 others
Blacked :blackpill:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
Shut up bicthboy muh skinnyfat i am not you faggot we never said he needs to kill him beating him is good
Nah realistically he will have to kill him to prevent revenge

• +1
Almost everyone in this thread is full of shit saying they’d fight some guy that 50/50 chance of losing to over their whore sister

• +1
why would I start a fight with potential legal consequences over a worthless hoe I don't give a shit about
To stay healthy mentally and not regret your cuck behaviour for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, turkproducer and gamma
He’s coping so fucking hard

in the state where he lives, his dad could legally kill that guy since he’s trespassing (cases like that have come up before and ended with no charges). his daughter doesn’t own any of the house, so him/his dad could do literally anything on that property if they testify that they didn’t want him there lol.
@ShitLife nigga ur such a fucking cuck
Exactly i wanted to write that aswell

If some dude goes on your property without an invitation its Legal to kill him ( self defense)

Always secretly tell your enemies to visit you at your house

• +1
What a cuck thread
You should tell the nigger to gtfo and start insulting him so if he started the fight, you could legally beat him
Damn we think alike

• +1
Reactions: gamma
The irony in these niggas saying “beat his ass” while they wouldn’t do shit in real life. Ah, keyboard warriors at their best

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, PubertyMaxxer, Looks234 and 1 other person
Kill him before it's too late, wtf. Are you really gonna get cucked like this?
the irony for this nigga to say this :lul::lul::lul:

Nigger got cucked by his internet girlfriend who he never met in his life and tried to rope :lul:
Screenshot 20211010 203702 Chrome

@looksmaxxer234
@WontStopNorwooding
@Z3n
@Ryan
@N1666
@Acnno
@Gargantuan
@Marsiere214
@Biiyo03
@BearBoy
@OOGABOOGA
@goat2x
@n0rthface
@cloUder
@Chadeep
@Haven
@MarkCorrigan
@WannabeJock
@PingPong
@Preston
@gamma
@datboijj
@StrangerDanger
@RoundHouse
@Baldingman1998
@kjsbdfiusdf
@realklay11
@Beanermaxxer
@OldVirgin

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, turkproducer, curryslayerordeath and 7 others
the irony for this nigga to say this :lul::lul::lul: @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @Z3n @RoundHouse @gamma @N1666 @PingPong @kjsbdfiusdf
Hello ed, my abused dog...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, gamma, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
the irony for this nigga to say this :lul::lul::lul:

Nigger got cucked by his internet girlfriend who he never met in his life and tried to rope :lul:
View attachment 1360875
@looksmaxxer234
@WontStopNorwooding
@Z3n
@Ryan
@N1666
@Acnno
@Gargantuan
@Marsiere214
@Biiyo03
@BearBoy
@OOGABOOGA
@goat2x
@n0rthface
@cloUder
@Chadeep
@Haven
@MarkCorrigan
@WannabeJock
@PingPong
@Preston
@gamma
@datboijj
@StrangerDanger
@RoundHouse
@Baldingman1998
@kjsbdfiusdf
@realklay11
@Beanermaxxer
@OldVirgin
Hello ed, my abused dog...
View attachment 1360868
Muh old pics, muh you tried to kill yourself because of an abusive ex.

Nice arguments my ethnic tranny victims. Keep crying for me daily as usual that you'll always be permamogged by me. How does it feel?
20201208 182825
9a2296953751fe2abfb2135ecf4cc2bc

Attachments

• 2030.jpg
    2030.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 15
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 7224
What exactly these pictures supposed to prove nigga :lul:

You just like to embarrass yourself in shitposting forums ?
Ironic to talk about embarrassing yourself when you're so fucking ugly and keep gettiny mogged. Like holy SHIT bro. How does it feel to never ever compare to me man. Keep crying lmao.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7224
@BrendioEEE also im laughing at your height with your shit style and muh kill cucks. You estrogenic incel star

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and WontStopNorwooding
Mogged by who nigga nobody seem my face here only few people in discord you 5'4 chad

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
@BrendioEEE also im laughing at your height with your shit style and muh kill cucks. You estrogenic incel star
Keep crying for me ugly dog.

Why are you med? Oh wait you're not, so you're not white, don't ever reply to me again, non-white tranny.
Too bad for u
Im white and med 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, khvirgin, BrendioEEE and 2 others
Cope. I have DNA results to back up my claims. You literally have to be higher than 81% sadly I have a tiny bit of the anglo blight.
Ok

genuinely kill yourself
you literally live in a state where you're literally allowed to kill trespassers
if I were you I would have killed the nog (race doesn't even matter here would do it even if it's a chad), the police and courts would literally side with you lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, turkproducer and Looks234