sit down and let's talk about eyelashes

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
small thing but can make difference, can add some 0. point
stupid normies who get botox, liftings etc wasting their money while with small care about lashes they would get better improvement

B2582f13 d70

Incel to tranny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 1464, Achathin and 4 others
looks tranny w long lashes

I've looked into this extensively, actually. Straight eyelashes are an extreme looksmin. I've actually bought 3 eyelash curlers myself, including a $30 one recommended for women with hooded and deepset eyes. None of them work on my eyelashes, therefore I conclude that the only way to eyelashmaxx is eyelash perming, seriously.

Too much eyelash wtf? he looks really bad

homo theory

not a looksmax. looks even gayer now tho

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Does long lashes on every guy look gay?
No, I have long lashes myself and they don't look gay (my eye area does look kinda gay because of my overly done eyebrows but that has nothing to with eyelashes, before I started doing my eyebrows no one ever said my eye area looked gay I was already getting complemented on my eye lashes IRL too, mostly by girls. if you wanna see my area search "rate my eye area" and put my name on the search thing

he looks even gayer

I curl mine. It makes eyelids look less droopy and canthal tilt appear more positive.

Helps you to prettyboymax

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Helps you gaymaxx.
You must live in a subhuman ethnic country cause here in the first world long eyelashes are a good trait

You must live in a subhuman ethnic country cause here in the first world long eyelashes are a good trait
Do you really think the dude on this thread gained PSL after long eyelashes?

Jfl at your cope, everyone agrees that he looks more gay. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Also I live in the US you brainlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Jfl at your cope, everyone agrees that he looks more gay. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
He looked gay to begin with. Long, dark eyelashes a good feature but they're far from the most important thing.

• Woah
He looked gay to begin with. Long, dark eyelashes a good feature but they're far from the most important thing.
But he looks more gay in the second pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Also I live in the US you brainlet
His lashes are too long. As with most things in life you can have too much of a good thing.

Jfl if you aren’t eyelashmaxing tbh

His lashes are too long. As with most things in life you can have too much of a good thing.

Jfl if you aren’t eyelashmaxing tbh
My lashes are already long

But he looks more gay in the second pic
They're too long after. Ideal is less, but more than he started with.

• +1
Good onya. You have at least one good thing going for you.
That and my face shape and short philtrum. My eyes, chin. and nose are failos for me rn.

stupid normies who get botox, liftings etc wasting their money while with small care about lashes they would get better improvement

View attachment 90954
I think the outer part of the eyelashes should be shortened in order to create the illusion of vertically narrow eyes.
(at least in men who don't have hunter eyes)

View attachment 90954
Its kind of true lol. Girls always fond over my mates long eyelashes and blue eyes even though the rest of his face is rugged