Size is way more important than fighting ability

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
I've read a lot of copes about fighting ability, learning martial arts and so on, the greatest issue is that martial arts are way less useful than size when fighting.
Before you start to cope with "a trained fighter can beat a bigger untrained guy" continue to read.

UFC fighters are like the 0,000003% of men and they are the best in the world in what they do. A UFC champion is the top 1% of UFC fighters.
With strongmen the percentages are roughly the same.
So se can easily say that Conor McGregor and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson are the top 1% in their own sports.

Now, Conor McGregor is a guy with an average, we can even say slighly above average body and strenght due to his profession, but Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson doesn't have above average fighting skills (at least not when they sparred together, since he started training in boxing recently)
Now let's watch this video

As you can see, Thor could've killed Conor at any time. Despite him not having any fighting skill and despite the other being an UFC champion.

Other good examples are Bob Sapp,
Mariusz Pudzianowski and Brock Lesnar. The first one, before selling out and throw away matches, has beaten K1 legend Ernesto Hoost twice in a row, all this while starting fighting later in life.

The second one took MMA an hobby after winning strongman competitions, didn't do too great but was beating pros that trained their whole life just with bare strenght, and keep in mind they weighted as much as him. He would kill UFC fighters from 170 and down, and would give an hard time to guys up to 180 lbs, this while starting MMA at 36.

Brock Lesnar needs no introduction. Yeah, he had good wrestling, but what made his wrestling so effective was his bare strenght, he had absolutely zero striking and could take punches because of his huge neck.

On the other hand, you can pick the greatest fighters in their own weight cathegory and they would get mogged by top 5/10 guys, despite the lack of talent, just with bare weight and strenght. Again, Conor McGregor lost to bum Nate Diaz and would lose to anyone at 170, hell even at 155 he is having and hard time despite being unstoppable at 145. Khabib destroyed himself to have the strenght advantage at 150 because he walks around at 190 and his wrestling would not be effective at 170 (it wasn't effective even against Tibau who was a roided 155) and fucking Adesanya who seems unbeatable at 180 got mogged by oldcel Ian Blachowicz just with bare strenght in wrestling.
Yes, because wrestling is highly dependant on strenght, and at a certain point doesn't matter how skilled you are, the other one can simply brute strenght mog you and throw you away. It's a little bit different in boxing, where you can punch and dodge and even if you are a little less strong you can make it, but statistically it takes less punches for the other guy to KO you. Plus, in real life situations the fight usually goes to the ground.

Even this MMA trainer confirms what I say:

So what to do?
1) Get as big and strong as you can.
2) Learn some wrestling.

Instead of trying to cope with MMA your best bet is to roidmaxx as much as you can and learn some wrestling. Even if your wrestling skills are not as good as the next guy your strenght will make up for it.
Of course this applies only if you prioritize fighting success, but being as good looking and intimidating as you can is better than only being good looking.

Tldr: size beats fighting ability so prioritize the first one and train wrestling to use your size to your advantage.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23219, Deleted member 20679 and 34 others
I agree with the main point of this post

Also being tall and wide is great because you don’t even have to fight it’s about intimidation

People not even starting fights with you/disrespecting you>winning fights

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23219, A L P H A M A L E and 26 others
I agree with the main point of this post

Also being tall and wide is great because you don’t even have to fight it’s about intimidation

People not even starting fights with you/disrespecting you>winning fights
Yes, even tho being tall makes you worst at wrestling due to your center of gravity being too high. Ideal would be being around 6ft and wide.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, BearBoy and Deleted member 16530
Brutal for manlets like me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

or maybe its because UFC fighters are idiots and dont use leg sweeps? JFL at the first guy going trying to beat a giant in a fistfight. acrobats and breakdancers can easily beat strongmen due to agility+speed. martial arts is cope, limb control is everything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Deleted member 16853, germanlooks and 8 others
or maybe its because UFC fighters are idiots and dont use leg sweeps? JFL at the first guy going trying to beat a giant in a fistfight. acrobats and breakdancers can easily beat strongmen due to agility+speed. martial arts is cope, limb control is everything
Do you know that Conor will never be able to take down Thor and if he can by miracle then the other guy can just brute strenght his way on top and kill him? He was fist fighting because its the only tiny chance of winning. Never try to wrestle with men that are way stronger than you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 20679, Constantin Denis and 9 others
It’s true strength and size does matter, but you are using extreme examples. Manlet ass niggas vs tall vikings.

It’s true strength and size does matter, but you are using extreme examples. Manlet ass niggas vs tall vikings.
They are the best at what they do and average in the other thing (best at fighting, average size vs best at size, average at fighting) and the second destroys the first.
Plus, I have to use those examples because of weight classes, only in heavyweight there are no limits (or a way bigger tolerance) where ad can see how much size matters. Conor would lose to a 190 lbs amateur.

its a sport
people dont fight in the streets after high school if not low iq or drunk

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
I'm in America nigga. Guns go brrr

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
Cope thread.

its a sport
people dont fight in the streets after high school if not low iq or drunk
It's a sport based on fighting.
People fight in the streets everyday, sometimes you have to, you can be as good as you can, some idiot can attack you for whatever reason so it's better to be prepared.

I'm in America nigga. Guns go brrr
Even in America you can't carry in all states, plus shooting someone can have way worst implications than just ko him or choke him, and relying on external object means that when you don't have them you are vurnerable.

Cope thread.
Manlet who copes with martial arts spotted.

Yes, even tho being tall makes you worst at wrestling due to your center of gravity being too high. Ideal would be being around 6ft and wide.
6’2*

I’m 5’11 and don’t feel like it gives an advantage and guys that are 6foot are not even noticeably taller than me so it’s not intimidating and as most white males are around 5’10 it’s rediculous to suggest that 6foot is ideal in anyway when most white and blacks won’t be intimidated by such a avg height. 6’2 on the other hand is tall enough to be intimidating but not tall enough to be a awrkward lanklet. I have also noticed it’s weird fighting tall guys as they are very awrkwardly slouched and dangly

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Ironic as Icelandic’s are like 40-60% Irish and the eastern Irish peoples like Dubliners are around 30% Scandinavian. So it’s a Irish Viking vs a Icelandic Irish Viking

Brock Lesnar is a extreme outlier tho

Brock Lesnar is a extreme outlier tho
And UFC champions aren't? Lol he is an outlier who has beaten outliers.
Other than that, even less skilled guys his same size would destroy smaller guys.

What do you think would happen if prime Mike Tyson would fight Thor?

What do you think would happen if prime Mike Tyson would fight Thor?
Could be competitive because Tyson was a big dude, but if Thor gets him all he has to do is going to the ground and Tyson is dead.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Constantin Denis
you gotta play it dirty

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
fedor emelianenko would destroy anyone in street fight and he is 5ft11

And UFC champions aren't? Lol he is an outlier who has beaten outliers.
Other than that, even less skilled guys his same size would destroy smaller guys.
No, what I meant is that he's literally a monster compared to everyone he was fighting against in both size and strength even if those guys were big, experienced and decently strong in their own right.

Nah man i disagree. a 1 year trained guy can easily beat a guy with more height and weight. it will be like taking candy off a baby. most guys have absolutely no clue how to fight. You dont need to be top 0.00000001% ufc fighter to be able to beat up a bigger guy.

But ofc weight and size etc is a massive factor and we should work on increasing all things.

@FailedNormieManlet thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736, Deleted member 11758 and FailedNormieManlet
Weight is the most important weather muscle or fat, that's why there's weight categories tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736
No, what I meant is that he's literally a monster compared to everyone he was fighting against in both size and strength even if those guys were big, experienced and decently strong in their own right.
Yeah, that was the point. He was so big and strong that he could compete with people who trained their whole life.

Nah man i disagree. a 1 year trained guy can easily beat a guy with more height and weight. it will be like taking candy off a baby. most guys have absolutely no clue how to fight. You dont need to be top 0.00000001% ufc fighter to be able to beat up a bigger guy.

But ofc weight and size etc is a massive factor and we should work on increasing all things.

It's exponential, if the weight gap is small then yes, if the weight gap is big the chances get slimmer and slimmer. You can beat a guy who weights 5 or 10 lbs more, when it starts to become 30 or 40 lbs your technique has to grow exponentially. At a certain point it will not matter no more tho, otherwise women could beat 6ft3 men and men could beat silverback gorillas.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
fedor emelianenko would destroy anyone in street fight and he is 5ft11
Fedor Emilianenko Is 223 pounds so I don't get your point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

Yes but this thread is about someone who is big and strong while the other one is martial arts maxxed

The one who is big and strong will win if he aleardy knows how to fight but without strong martial arts needed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
He was fist fighting because its the only tiny chance of winning

thats my point, he shouldnt have done that. he stood no chance, should have gone for gravity moves

I agree with you.

no point, just saying that fedor mogs....
Yeah, but your example would be good if he weighted like 170 pounds, he is a very big guy.

thats my point, he shouldnt have done that. he stood no chance, should have gone for gravity moves
He can't, the moment he closes the distance is the moment the guy grabs him and it's over. That if he even can make him fall which is close to impossible.

Thats 101kg and could knock out almost all men with that weight if he knows how to hit
Yes, but 110 kg is heavy, he is a heavyweight, he is not a small dude.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Deleted member 13332
Yeah, but your example would be good if he weighted like 170 pounds, he is a very big guy.

He can't, the moment he closes the distance is the moment the guy grabs him and it's over. That if he even can make him fall which is close to impossible.

Yes, but 110 kg is heavy, he is a heavyweight, he is not a small dude.
Yes thats my point so?

do you think logan paul would win khabib or conor in street fight?:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569

i hate to admit it but you are rigth. the big guy is constantly having an invisible barrier when he has his hands in the front, the other dude cannot take the risk of getting near the hands. once in range its GG, wtf, this stuff is more brutal than dating

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 14781
do you think logan paul would win khabib or conor in street fight?:feelsgood:
The size difference is not enough, so nope. Do I think LeBron beats both? Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
It's exponential, if the weight gap is small then yes, if the weight gap is big the chances get slimmer and slimmer. You can beat a guy who weights 5 or 10 lbs more, when it starts to become 30 or 40 lbs your technique has to grow exponentially. At a certain point it will not matter no more tho, otherwise women could beat 6ft3 men and men could beat silverback gorillas.
nah man 5-10lbs is absolutely nothing. 30-40lbs is where u can beat a bigger guy with good training and experience. any more it gets much more difficult

and no because women are tiny framed and low t, no power, weigh a lot less. thats why they couldnt beat 6'3 men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
nah man 5-10lbs is absolutely nothing. 30-40lbs is where u can beat a bigger guy with good training and experience. any more it gets much more difficult

and no because women are tiny framed and low t, no power, weigh a lot less. thats why they couldnt beat 6'3 men
That's basically what I said

Water , but sadly many normies don't understand this
Very good post OP , years of boxing teached me that the geneticall determinism blackpill is even more strong in sports than in dating jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Is weight for you much more important than height in fighting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Water , but sadly many normies don't understand this
Very good post OP , years of boxing teached me that the geneticall determinism blackpill is even more strong in sports than in dating jfl
Same, I boxed for a while, I even sparred with a pro from time to time who was my same size, despite him being very good the strongest punches didn't come from him. Keep in mind boxing is the sport where size matters less because you can't actively use your weight against the opponent like when you grapple or wrestle.

Is weight for you much more important than height in fighting
They are both important but yes I think weight is more important. A tall lanket will lose against a short blocky guy who outweights him all things being equal.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I've read a lot of copes about fighting ability, learning martial arts and so on, the greatest issue is that martial arts are way less useful than size when fighting.
Before you start to cope with "a trained fighter can beat a bigger untrained guy" continue to read.

UFC fighters are like the 0,000003% of men and they are the best in the world in what they do. A UFC champion is the top 1% of UFC fighters.
With strongmen the percentages are roughly the same.
So se can easily say that Conor McGregor and Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson are the top 1% in their own sports.

Now, Conor McGregor is a guy with an average, we can even say slighly above average body and strenght due to his profession, but Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson doesn't have above average fighting skills (at least not when they sparred together, since he started training in boxing recently)
Now let's watch this video

As you can see, Thor could've killed Conor at any time. Despite him not having any fighting skill and despite the other being an UFC champion.

Other good examples are Bob Sapp,
Mariusz Pudzianowski and Brock Lesnar. The first one, before selling out and throw away matches, has beaten K1 legend Ernesto Hoost twice in a row, all this while starting fighting later in life.

The second one took MMA an hobby after winning strongman competitions, didn't do too great but was beating pros that trained their whole life just with bare strenght, and keep in mind they weighted as much as him. He would kill UFC fighters from 170 and down, and would give an hard time to guys up to 180 lbs, this while starting MMA at 36.

Brock Lesnar needs no introduction. Yeah, he had good wrestling, but what made his wrestling so effective was his bare strenght, he had absolutely zero striking and could take punches because of his huge neck.

On the other hand, you can pick the greatest fighters in their own weight cathegory and they would get mogged by top 5/10 guys, despite the lack of talent, just with bare weight and strenght. Again, Conor McGregor lost to bum Nate Diaz and would lose to anyone at 170, hell even at 155 he is having and hard time despite being unstoppable at 145. Khabib destroyed himself to have the strenght advantage at 150 because he walks around at 190 and his wrestling would not be effective at 170 (it wasn't effective even against Tibau who was a roided 155) and fucking Adesanya who seems unbeatable at 180 got mogged by oldcel Ian Blachowicz just with bare strenght in wrestling.
Yes, because wrestling is highly dependant on strenght, and at a certain point doesn't matter how skilled you are, the other one can simply brute strenght mog you and throw you away. It's a little bit different in boxing, where you can punch and dodge and even if you are a little less strong you can make it, but statistically it takes less punches for the other guy to KO you. Plus, in real life situations the fight usually goes to the ground.

Even this MMA trainer confirms what I say:

So what to do?
1) Get as big and strong as you can.
2) Learn some wrestling.

Instead of trying to cope with MMA your best bet is to roidmaxx as much as you can and learn some wrestling. Even if your wrestling skills are not as good as the next guy your strenght will make up for it.
Of course this applies only if you prioritize fighting success, but being as good looking and intimidating as you can is better than only being good looking.

Tldr: size beats fighting ability so prioritize the first one and train wrestling to use your size to your advantage.

In real life you attack the wrong person they just get an equaliser like a knife, gun or metal pipe so this convo is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Same, I boxed for a while, I even sparred with a pro from time to time who was my same size, despite him being very good the strongest punches didn't come from him. Keep in mind boxing is the sport where size matters less because you can't actively use your weight against the opponent like when you grapple or wrestle.

They are both important but yes I think weight is more important. A tall lanket will lose against a short blocky guy who outweights him all things being equal.
Wrestling is a very technical sport at higher levels , but fitness as you said (endurance , strength and reflexes) are of the highest importance there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
In real life you attack the wrong person they just get an equaliser like a knife, gun or metal pipe so this convo is irrelevant.
Doesn't happen like that buddy boyo, getting shot or stabbed is very rare.
I know you burgers think that the world is only amerimutt but there is a whole world outside of it where people don't shoot each others over bullshit.

Wrestling is a very technical sport at higher levels , but fitness as you said (endurance , strength and reflexes) are of the highest importance there
Yes, but it's the one where strenght matters the most. Khabib could never outwrestle Thor doesn't matter how good his wrestling is.

Have you seen him fight against devon laratt? I think McGregor has a higher chance of winning if they are boxing. In wrestling hafthor would win for sure

Doesn't happen like that buddy boyo, getting shot or stabbed is very rare.
I know you burgers think that the world is only amerimutt but there is a whole world outside of it where people don't shoot each others over bullshit.
and people dont start fights because they know thats the reaction they could get. Autistic retard:ROFLMAO:. Lmao stop living in your fantasy land Real bare knuckle fights are incredibly harmful especially when an incel like you is involved.