Size is way more important than fighting ability

and people dont start fights because they know thats the reaction they could get. Autistic retard:ROFLMAO:. Lmao stop living in your fantasy land Real bare knuckle fights are incredibly harmful especially when an incel like you is involved.
If you really believe that people don't start fights then I 100% know that you have never left your basement. In Europe people fight all the time, idk about cuckmerica since the most dysgenic cuck can buy guns like they are toys.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Mrddi
Have you seen him fight against devon laratt? I think McGregor has a higher chance of winning if they are boxing. In wrestling hafthor would win for sure
Yeah, but I don't consider boxing a fight since in a real life scenario wrestling and maybe kicks would be involved.

Looking tough>>Acting tough

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and Deleted member 14781
If you really believe that people don't start fights then I 100% know that you have never left your basement. In Europe people fight all the time, idk about cuckmerica since the most dysgenic cuck can buy guns like they are toys.
They 'fight' and it usually amounts to who throws the first punch retard. I have a criminal record for common assault (because of my own stupid behaviour). Lmao acting like most people walking around are trained like UfC fighters. If you had any fighting experience whatsoever you would know that even staying calm and keeping a rythm with your breathing while getting punches throw at you is something that takes training fighters years

They 'fight' and it usually amounts to who throws the first punch retard. I have a criminal record for common assault (because of my own stupid behaviour). Lmao acting like most people walking around are trained like UfC fighters. If you had any fighting experience whatsoever you would know that even staying calm and keeping a rythm with your breathing while getting punches throw at you is something that takes training fighters years
Who the hell acts like people around are UFC fighters? Are you dumb?

Who the hell acts like people around are UFC fighters? Are you dumb?
you do goof. Your whole concept that random people fight is retarded. Most people wont stay calm. It amounts to who throws the first punch. Allot of times people are just going to jump you with their buddys. You think real life is a james bond movie fucko it isnt. Your going to get your head hit with a brick.

They physically confront each other but dnt call that shit a fight 99% of the time it isn't

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I didn't read everything, but to judge this question correctly we should think about how real fights usually happen in real situations. Size ofc matters a lot but IRL its very rare to find a guy big enough to win against McGregor while having no fighting experience. Most real fights are among guys of normal height and weight, with one usually having just a small or medium size advantage against the other, which makes fighting experience very important if not the most important factor in 90% of real life fights.

• +1
Go watch on youtube strongman brian shaw vs dustin poirier, dustin couldn't do shit to him on the ground. I know he isn't a great grappler, but he's still a professional fighter who fights for a living and got easily outwrestled by a strongman just because of strength and size.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Kingkellz and Deleted member 14781
you do goof. Your whole concept that random people fight is retarded. Most people wont stay calm. It amounts to who throws the first punch. Allot of times people are just going to jump you with their buddys. You think real life is a james bond movie fucko it isnt. Your going to get your head hit with a brick.

They physically confront each other but dnt call that shit a fight 99% of the time it isn't
Throw the first punch to Brock Lesnar and let me know how it goes you faggot. I've been in countless fights I know how it goes. Random people DO FIGHT all the time, you would know if you ever stepped outside. Now stop spamming your low iq comments.

Go watch on youtube strongman brian shaw vs dustin poirier, dustin couldn't do shit to him on the ground. I know he isn't a great grappler, but he's still a professional fighter who fights for a living and got easily outwrestled by a strongman just because of strength and size.
Exactly

Throw the first punch to Brock Lesnar and let me know how it goes you faggot. I've been in countless fights I know how it goes. Random people DO FIGHT all the time, you would know if you ever stepped outside. Now stop spamming your low iq comments.
Tbh with good boxing punch , you could knock out even lesnar , maybe even 150lbs dude , but he would need to be hella fast

Tbh with good boxing punch , you could knock out even lesnar , maybe even 150lbs dude , but he would need to be hella fast
no way 150lbs guy knocks out lesnar only if his face is very high fighting success

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Deleted member 14781
LMFAO you think brock lesnars are walking around daily. You have been in fights with bitches or you would be comatose already. The average person cant throw a punch nvm take a punch. Just shut up already with your fighting larp you autistic reject.

• +1
no way 150lbs guy knocks out lesnar only if his face is very high fighting success
I mean if he has very good punch , like fast and strong (he's a boxer)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
LMFAO you think brock lesnars are walking around daily. You have been in fights with bitches or you would be comatose already. The average person cant throw a punch nvm take a punch. Just shut up already with your fighting larp you autistic reject.
Have I ever claimed to have been in fights with Brock Lesnar looking guys you utter retard? What's even your point? You are making no points here, you move the goalpost at every comment. First you say people don't fight, only stab or shoot, then you say that people can't fight, then you say that big guys like Lesnar are rare (who ever said the opposite?)
Do yourself a favor and go suck a dick.

You need to be Canelo type of fast and even then you are not sure, you better KO him with the first punch or it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
You need to be Canelo type of fast and even then you are not sure, you better KO him with the first punch or it's over.
Yeah , knocking out with unexpected fast punch is not unrealistic tbh

• +1
Reactions: TitusA and Deleted member 14781
imagine fighting this romanian bloatlord

imagine fighting this romanian bloatlord

If he catches you then you die. But he seems very unhealthy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gad

The big show would have kill mayweather. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Don't get into figthing sports if you are a manlet, I am doing bouldering and tennis in hopes of having high speed, endurance, parkour ability + decent upper body strength (for my manlet size anyway), I might not be able to beat a 1.90 cm gymmaxer but just like a rabbit or goat I can let them eating dust with my superior agility, meanwhile that same heavy slow dude if faced against two average males would be destroyed because humans are just not able to beat multiple attackers and he is too heavy to outrun them :cool:

Article declaraaciones nairo quintana ganador vuelta espana 2016 balance 57d5b4d39fe92

In general boys, get into sports where you would have an advantage, otherwise you will live in misery all your life being mogged trying to compete in something you were never meant to be good at

Last edited:
Don't get into figthing sports if you are a manlet, I am doing bouldering and tennis in hopes of having high speed, endurance, parkour ability + decent upper body strength (for my manlet size anyway), I might not be able to beat a 1.90 cm gymmaxer but just like a rabbit or goat I can let them eating dust with my superior agility, meanwhile that same heavy slow dude if faced against two average males would be destroyed because humans are just not able to beat multiple attackers and he is too heavy to outrun them :cool:

View attachment 1596012

In general boys, get into sports where you would have an advantage, otherwise you will live in misery all your life being mogged trying to compete in something you were never meant to be good at
That's dumb advice tho, fighting sports have weight divisions and if you are talented you can make good money fighting

Humans are meant to excel in endurance anyways, being able to run away from fight is all the matters

• +1
That's dumb advice tho, fighting sports have weight divisions and if you are talented you can make good money fighting

You will also lose around 15 IQ points if not more from a life time of chokes + hits to the face

Doing a non combat sport as a hobby + getting an actual job is a better alternative for 99% of males, you say "if you are talented" but how do you know you are not talented in other stuffs aswell? why waste your human potential fighting like a buffoon to entertain normies if you can do other stuffs?

Ainme businessman suit glasses wallpaper

Last edited:
  • +1
You will also lose around 15 IQ points if not more from a life time of chokes + hits to the face

Doing a non combat sport as a hobby + getting an actual job is a better alternative for 99% of males, you say "if you are talented" but how do you know you are not talented in other stuffs aswell? why waste your human potential fighting like a buffoon to entertain normies if you can do other stuffs?

View attachment 1598551
Because fighting is fun. Btw show me proof that you lose IQ points by fighting.

Humans are meant to excel in endurance anyways, being able to run away from fight is all the matters
If all humans excel in endurance then nobody does, we excel in endurance compared to other animals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I disagree.
The more muscle, the more oxygen you need, the worse your cardio will be.
If McGregor managed to tire the brute, the fight would be over.
Notice that usually in heavyweight fights, in a few rounds they already lose almost all the power in the punches, because they need more oxygen to last.

In a street fight it would be pathetic, such a big body would be easily hit, and the worst thing is that he wouldn't be able to escape.

It's curious that you mention Bob sapp, when the weakness most exploited by his opponents was precisely his bad cardio.
And Hoost was in the same weight class as Bob sapp.

His advice is terrible, most of these big guys are naturally huge, Mike tyson was 80kg at 12 years, a normal man trying to get to that level would be pathetic.
In addition to being super expensive to maintain this diet. You also don't find guys at Brock lesnar's level when going out on the street, if you have 80 kg with muscle it's more than enough to overcome 99% of irl guys.

And no, size doesn't trump fighting skill.

I disagree.
The more muscle, the more oxygen you need, the worse your cardio will be.
If McGregor managed to tire the brute, the fight would be over.
Notice that usually in heavyweight fights, in a few rounds they already lose almost all the power in the punches, because they need more oxygen to last.

In a street fight it would be pathetic, such a big body would be easily hit, and the worst thing is that he wouldn't be able to escape.

It's curious that you mention Bob sapp, when the weakness most exploited by his opponents was precisely his bad cardio.
And Hoost was in the same weight class as Bob sapp.

His advice is terrible, most of these big guys are naturally huge, Mike tyson was 80kg at 12 years, a normal man trying to get to that level would be pathetic.
In addition to being super expensive to maintain this diet. You also don't find guys at Brock lesnar's level when going out on the street, if you have 80 kg with muscle it's more than enough to overcome 99% of irl guys.

And no, size doesn't trump fighting skill.

Street fights usually last 1 minute or less, they are not marathons. It's easier for the brute to grab McGregor once than for McGregor to tire him, and even if he manages to do so once he closes distances and enters the brute range all he has to do is grab him and it's game over for McGregor. Plus, McGregor doesn't even have a puncher chance since Thor's neck can easily absorb his punches without worrying.
Bob Sapp started to become an attraction in K-1 and threw most of his fights away for a quick paycheck. Hoost is like 60 lbs lighter than Sapp and was undefeated for years, Sapp has beaten him twice. That's like saying, for example, that an amateur fighter beats prime De La Hoya twice. Lol if you believe that Tyson didn't roidmaxx as soon as he started training, even if he was 80 kg young most trainers will make you lose as much weight as possible to be the bigger guy. I'm 80 kg and when i was training in boxing my trainer made me lose 10 kg because I'm just 5ft10 and most 80 kg fighters are way taller and naturally bigger than me (they cut from 85/90 kg)
Tyson is another overrated guy, lost to Holyfield twice, lost to Buster Douglas, has only beaten bums.
The fact that you don't find guys as big as Brock Lesnar doesn't mean anything, if you don't train in fighting you have to esponentially get bigger and stronger than the opponents, being 80 kg untrained is not enough to beat a 70 kg trained fighter, now unless you live in China most men are between 70 and 80 kg.
Lol at your examples where you have used Sapp that I already debunked and fucking Emilianenko who was a 6ft something heavyweight and arguably the goat.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
1. Hefthor is an extreme outlier, with top tier MMA skills you'll have the edge over most men.

2. Weapon max too, with a gun or even a knife you can finish the biggest size and strength outliers.

1. Hefthor is an extreme outlier, with top tier MMA skills you'll have the edge over most men.

2. Weapon max too, with a gun or even a knife you can finish the biggest size and strength outliers.
Me with top tier MMA skills are outliers too tho. I agree with the second part but in some countries if you defend yourself with a weapon you go to prison.

Lol at your examples where you have used Sapp that I already debunked and fucking Emilianenko who was a 6ft something heavyweight and arguably the goat.
There is a difference of 70 kg between Fedor and the Asian
Street fights usually last 1 minute or less, they are not marathons.
Nobody plays fair in a street fight, even professional fighters have lost street fights for tricks like guns and knives. Even if your opponent is a giant that can barely run
Plus, McGregor doesn't even have a puncher chance since Thor's neck can easily absorb his punches without worrying.
He wouldn't hit your neck, nobody's aiming there, he'd hit his face, and no matter how heavy, he'd still bleed if he got punched in the nose.

Hoost is like 60 lbs lighter than Sapp and was undefeated for years, Sapp has beaten him twice.
How old was Hoost? Was he in his prime?

if you believe that Tyson didn't roidmaxx as soon as he started training, even if he was 80 kg young most trainers will make you lose as much weight as possible to be the bigger guy
See photos of him aged 13, his bone structure, 8 inch wrists
It's undeniable that he had great genetics. It's pathetic for a guy with 6.4 pulses to try to reach that level.
The fact that you don't find guys as big as Brock Lesnar doesn't mean anything, if you don't train in fighting you have to esponentially get bigger and stronger than the opponents,
Yes, but not to the exaggerated level you mentioned.

• +1
There is a difference of 70 kg between Fedor and the Asian

Nobody plays fair in a street fight, even professional fighters have lost street fights for tricks like guns and knives. Even if your opponent is a giant that can barely run

He wouldn't hit your neck, nobody's aiming there, he'd hit his face, and no matter how heavy, he'd still bleed if he got punched in the nose.

How old was Hoost? Was he in his prime?

See photos of him aged 13, his bone structure, 8 inch wrists
It's undeniable that he had great genetics. It's pathetic for a guy with 6.4 pulses to try to reach that level.

Yes, but not to the exaggerated level you mentioned.
Fedor is the goat of MMA with top 10% height and frame, he is a big guy.
Yeah Hoost was in his prime.
He had great genetics, but the only reason he fought at heavyweight it's because him being shorter would allow him to use his peakaboo style. With smaller opponents he couldn't and I doubt he would've become such a technical boxer to overcome that.

There are extreme scenarios yes but the average dude with no training and say this dude is 6 foot 200 lbs. He would get destroyed by trained mixed martial artists at around 5'6"-5'7" 150 lbs every time. This doesn't even have to be a pro it can be a dude who's trained well for 4-5 years and he would curb stomp the dude. Now there are certain points where unless you have knowledge or skills to take out a person no matter what size they're it's not going to really matter. If a dude is 7 ft 300 lbs and strong as a bull with 0 fighting experience well he's going to beat the hell out of anyone under 6 foot 200 lbs even if they're trained to the max unless they've reached perhaps Bruce Lee level with a ground game. In the end it's rare you're going to ever see that extreme of a scenario as majority of people are around a similar height and weigth (essentially 70% of men are within 5 inches and 35 lbs of each other). Also, less than 1% of men are intermediate or above in mixed martial arts. I would say for the extremely big dudes it's probably a lower percentage because they won't believe they need any skills.

Overall if your an average sized dude and you've lifted for 3-4 years with gym maxxing and and have been doing mixed martial arts and are now at the intermediate level I see no reason why you couldn't beat the shit out of a vast majority people (90%) larger than you if untrained which is most likely the case. Now, where is the exact point where their size becomes too much to handle? I'd say if they're over the 5 inches and 50 lbs bigger that's when you would have to be advanced to have a chance or just have a weapon.

The great equalizer is bone smashing. Like muay thai you can bone smash to increase the bone density and harndess of your bones over time with this training as the microfractures that heal become thicker and harder. Doing this for your shins, elbows, knees, fists, palms, and some people even their heads they turn their body into a lethal weapon and one solid hit will break a face and knock someone down no matter what their size.

Height, length and size does matter but skills matter as well. I'm sure there's many videos of tiny dudes beating the shit out of large dudes.

Maybe in fighting sports but irl aggression & experience are everything. a coked-up 5'2 manlet could go berserk & rip the finger of a 6'4 gigachad fight over. & some martial arts like krav maga & bjj are very useful. + 90% of guys don't even punch w proper form jfl.

• +1
Maybe in fighting sports but irl aggression & experience are everything. a coked-up 5'2 manlet could go berserk & rip the finger of a 6'4 gigachad fight over. & some martial arts like krav maga & bjj are very useful. + 90% of guys don't even punch w proper form jfl.
Cope more

or maybe its because UFC fighters are idiots and dont use leg sweeps? JFL at the first guy going trying to beat a giant in a fistfight. acrobats and breakdancers can easily beat strongmen due to agility+speed. martial arts is cope, limb control is everything
It’s all fun and games until you break your leg with the sweep because your leg is weak compared to his and the tall guy hits you with this
5 awesome body slam knockout GIFS - MMA Underground

Last edited:
  • JFL
It’s all fun and games until you break your leg with the sweep because your leg is weak compared to his and the tall guy hits you with this

my glock ability mogs both

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603