Skateboard Theory

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
The Skateboard Theory states the following: If a guy starts skateboarding at a young age, he will undeniably become a good looking person, have good posture and have his tongue at the roof of his mouth. Accordingly, everything in his life will turn out the way it was intented by nature. His development, both social and facial and in any other respect, will be superb. This happens because he is forced to be outside everyday in order to improve his skateboarding skills, which enables to build a social circle with other skateboarding kids, furthermore, because he is constantly falling and standing up again, he learns the way of life and how to improve himself and how to overcome "failures", undeniably increasing his testestoron levels during puberty, resulting in an optimal development. Moreover, due to practicing sport everyday, his biological development will be outstanding plus he will be cool due to his "nieche" hobby of skateboarding and will be famous both around guys and girls. This experience will have an lasting effect on his adult life, enabling him to live his best life possible.

In short, the Skateboard theory guarantees that skateboarding will make you:
  • good looking
  • neurotypical
  • good social skills and social circle
  • optimal t levels and reach your biological potential in terms of strength and height
  • guarantee a successful life

I have never seen an autist or bad looking skateboarder. All the girls fell in love with the cool skateboard kids at their schools. Take the skateboard pill.

Aufkleber skateboarder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6825, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
all the people I see using skateboards in 2k22 look more like hobos than slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and HellenicChad
this is true for surfing and skiing too

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Well I can't say any of this applies to me and I skated growing up, what skill level are we talking? Treflip level?

all the people I see using skateboards in 2k22 look more like hobos than slayers.

Yep a lot of them just look like little hoodlums.

it's cuz you get bullied out of the skatepark if you look like a incel
theory debunked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decha and Dystopian
Skatter grows their hairs and wear loose pants for their lanky legs
A gymmaxed bro with long hair and tight pants for his big quads mogs