[SKIN] ACHIEVING BEAUTIFUL COLORING WITH DIETARY CHANGES

Just ingest toxins all day theory

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
who the fuck eats 1 slices of anything? how are gonna store that shit? jfl if you waste 30 minutes cooking 1 potato. Peak autism thread
Just eat carrots and tomatoes everyday its not fucking rocket science

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, antiantifa and Deleted member 7076
great tread
I will eat guava and sweet potatoes, In 1 month can I expect results?
I'm a mulatto and my skin is already orange, but she looks a little pale, I wanted a brighter tone, I would probably add 1 psl, would this diet still work?
just try it for some weeks and see the difference if you like it or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
If you want clearer skin take cold showers im not joking it changed mine so much

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 7076
who the fuck eats 1 slices of anything? how are gonna store that shit? jfl if you waste 30 minutes cooking 1 potato. Peak autism thread
Just eat carrots and tomatoes everyday its not fucking rocket science
just eat 5 carrots a day for the same dose as 1 sweet potato bro! peak high iq greycel, mirin

just eat 5 carrots a day for the same dose as 1 sweet potato bro! peak high iq greycel, mirin
Carrots taste much better than this irish yuck food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
carrots are delicious and you dont have to cook them for fucking 30 minutes jfl

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
carrots are delicious and you dont have to cook them for fucking 30 minutes jfl
yeah, you can't cook multiple potatoes in the same pot. you're right, sorry man.

yeah, you can't cook multiple potatoes in the same pot. you're right, sorry man.
dont worry about it apology accepted

Would eating sweet potatoes raw still be ok?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Would eating sweet potatoes raw still be ok?
you will lose a small amount of beta-carotene but you will still be getting a large dose

how do u eat them raw btw jfl couldnt be me

Carrots are all you need to have a goldish glow in the summer, in the winter you'll look lightly tanned, this is how my skin looks like from carrots in the winter:

Hand

With red pigmentation it'd look like this:

Redexample

Idk what looks better to be honest.

• +1
Carrots are all you need to have a goldish glow in the summer, in the winter you'll look lightly tanned, this is how my skin looks like from carrots in the winter:

View attachment 954122

With red pigmentation it'd look like this:

View attachment 954124

Idk what looks better to be honest.
carrots have way less beta-carotene, hence the effect would be less than sweet potatoes or canned pumpkin

reddish undertones paired with yellow undertone is the most aesthetic in my opinion. look at thom strijd in the first row of photos all the way to the right, thats pretty damn close to perfect

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
If you don't look like this it's over

My Redguard Swordsman: Saheer Sahan : skyrim

• +1
carrots have way less beta-carotene, hence the effect would be less than sweet potatoes or canned pumpkin

reddish undertones paired with yellow undertone is the most aesthetic in my opinion. look at thom strijd in the first row of photos all the way to the right, thats pretty damn close to perfect
Maybe so, but I don't wanna fuck up my skin tone in the summer, since it's already redder from the tanning it might get too red.

• +1
you will lose a small amount of beta-carotene but you will still be getting a large dose

how do u eat them raw btw jfl couldnt be me
Sweet potatoes are ok to eat raw. They're a little bit harder than carrots

How good is this guide for darkskinned ppl

E3DE1714 1C13 40D8 A5C9 49192638D510

Confused about the units. This seems way too low. Gonna start making shakes with this and raw whole milk for absorption. How much should I have per day? Imma try and eat the whole can tbh ngl but lmk what I should shoot for as a daily marker.
4B81C23A CDA4 4DD0 9FEB E617624E0472

According to this the whole can should be almost 30 mg which is good, but the label says much less vit a. Does it not list all the beta carotene as vit a?

Last edited:
Or just use a supplement jfl