Skin, AI and other drugs

GigaAryenMaxxer

GigaAryenMaxxer

Iron
My stupid derma didn’t gave accutane so I will buy it online microdose. How should I microdose? 40 once a week, or twice? Then I want to microdose AI to get higher t and maybe delay a little growth plates ? Any other drug I should get ?

• +1
Reactions: sexy
If u werent prescibed it its probably with good reason

And what about AI? Retarded idea?
no research shows that the final height is affected. So up to you. Only thing helpful about it is preventing gyno, but it does makes your bones weak, because estrogen is responsible for the ossification of your bones. I say not really worth unless you have gyno

thanks would do 40 every two day because I aint got no money
yeah should work. I just said 20mg daily because studies mostly have been on that dose and show it's completely safe for long term, or multiple cycles, and also it's how much clavicular is perma blasting, mind you it can risk stunting your growth because there has been *case* studies on people who prematurely stopped growing due to high dose accutane. You weigh the risk, you weigh the reward. I gave you pretty much everything you need to know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cyrus and GigaAryenMaxxer
no research shows that the final height is affected. So up to you. Only thing helpful about it is preventing gyno, but it does makes your bones weak, because estrogen is responsible for the ossification of your bones. I say not really worth unless you have gyno

yeah should work. I just said 20mg daily because studies mostly have been on that dose and show it's completely safe for long term, or multiple cycles, and also it's how much clavicular is perma blasting, mind you it can risk stunting your growth because there has been *case* studies on people who prematurely stopped growing due to high dose accutane. You weigh the risk, you weigh the reward. I gave you pretty much everything you need to know
Love you ty a lot, I won’t go AI, I dont have knowledge and no money to spend. may I ask if I can use 20mg a day iso + hydroquinone on pih ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and iblamesols
may I ask if I can use 20mg a day iso + hydroquinone on pih ?
i don't think hydroquinone is a good idea for pih spot treatment because it can risk having some bright spots on your skin. You can use alpha arbutin instead which is similar to Hydroquinone, you can use either one with Accutane if you are still willing to stick with hydroquinone. The only thing that'd be redundant with Accutane is other topical retinoids. By the way if your problem is a few acne breakouts. Why go accutane? Why not take topical tret or taz

i don't think hydroquinone is a good idea for pih spot treatment because it can risk having some bright spots on your skin. You can use alpha arbutin instead which is similar to Hydroquinone, you can use either one with Accutane if you are still willing to stick with hydroquinone. The only thing that'd be redundant with Accutane is other topical retinoids. By the way if your problem is a few acne breakouts. Why go accutane? Why not take topical tret or taz
Because I already used those ones and it didn’t work. Hydroquinone 4% could brighten the skin really? And what about doing mt2 after to tan?

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Hydroquinone 4% could brighten the skin really?
hydroquinone is benzene-1,4-diol, so basically it's a bleaching agent. So yes it WILL not could. I meant it's the whole point it's prescribed for people with PIH, just be super precise with it and careful. Alpha Arbutin works in a similar way but is not a bleaching agent. Also Hydroquinone lightens the epidermal not dermal, or else it'll be really bad for you. Just saying in case you think it's really like putting bleach on your face. It's not, but it kinda is

Enclomiphene
I would do my recherch ig or can you tell me more
hydroquinone is benzene-1,4-diol, so basically it's a bleaching agent. So yes it WILL not could. I meant it's the whole point it's prescribed for people with PIH, just be super precise with it and careful. Alpha Arbutin works in a similar way but is not a bleaching agent. Also Hydroquinone lightens the epidermal not dermal, or else it'll be really bad for you. Just saying in case you think it's really like putting bleach on your face. It's not, but it kinda is
okay I understand just be very precise with it 👌 tysm actually you saved me hours.

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
I would do my recherch ig or can you tell me more

okay I understand just be very precise with it 👌 tysm actually you saved me hours.
Ça booste la testo sans niquer l'oestrogène en gros, beacoup moins d'effets indésirables en plus.

Ça booste la testo sans niquer l'oestrogène en gros, beacoup moins d'effets indésirables en plus.
C’est oke pendant la puberté j’ai 15 ans? Et c’est que pour la test ou ça peut augmenter la taille aussi?

its not about gyno its about height
do you wanna be a manlet?
you wont get "bad bones" from keeping your estrogen low enough to keep plates open
I’ m 180cm im not a manlet and it seems ai lonely doesnt improve height. If it does send me your study or theory

• JFL
Reactions: Cyrus
I’ m 180cm im not a manlet and it seems ai lonely doesnt improve height. If it does send me your study or theory
180 is gonna be manlet by the time ur old enough

180 is gonna be manlet by the time ur old enough

What should I do then, go AI and add smt like mk or its cope ? I dont have money for hgh. I should grow to about 185 without shoes it won’t inflate that much tho being 1:90 mog