skin bleach that works?

G

Gosick

Kraken
i hear kjoic acid works but idk it seems like its cope, how tf is soap going to make your skin significati whiter?

i pretty much just want to make my skin look that of a north Indian not totally white.

would eating shitloads of broccoli help?

also what about hydroquin? I heard gluthione IV injections are good but jfl at injecting, fck tht.

I'm assuming you are ethnic. Tbh I think ethnics with bleached skin look artificial and fake. It's not a good look at all. They sort of remind me of Micheal Jackson.

contact MJ

No white skin for your pheno
there is mate
i hear kjoic acid works but idk it seems like its cope, how tf is soap going to make your skin significati whiter?

i pretty much just want to make my skin look that of a north Indian not totally white.

would eating shitloads of broccoli help?

also what about hydroquin? I heard gluthione IV injections are good but jfl at injecting, fck tht.
OP once you go past your original skin tone it starts looking weird

When you shower leave the kojic acid on for atleast 5 minutes and use a cream containing atleast 2% hydroquinone. You could also get one using more natural lighteners as ingridients including licorice root extract, alpha arbutin and sepiwhite.

Also use spf 50 sunscreen or all your progress will be gone. I did that last year and got good results. Expect it to take at least a month to get lighter.

i used it for months and nothing changed. wont work

I'm assuming you are ethnic. Tbh I think ethnics with bleached skin look artificial and fake. It's not a good look at all. They sort of remind me of Micheal Jackson.
Teeeeeheeeeee
I just want to get back to my untanned colour (the colour of my skin below the belt) fuck this subhuman job i got in summer it fried me i am slowly getting back but i haven't lost my tan fully (8 hours a day daily topless at the beach)

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back