full scientific whitemaxxing tan removing skin whitening/lightening guide for curries/blackies (every vital piece of information needed)

Has anyone actually done any of this and can confirm it worked? I've tried 3 different routines to whitemaxx and none of them have worked.
hydroquinone alone will do that lol this is overkill but id say 6 months
Can you put hydroquinone on body parts like arms and legs? I don't want to put it on my face because I heard there's a lot of risks that come with hydroquinone so I'm hoping all the supplements + azelaic acid and tretinoin will be enough. But I can't really put tret or azelaic on my arms and legs and they're even browner than my face so I need a good way to whiten them.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
i peeling a fuck ton w glycolic acid 12 percent. My skin feels insanenly smoother tho

is this permanent?

Can I use hydroquinone in my whole face to remove tan ?

@baku9 whats the purpose of azelaic acid in this routine? you didn't explain it and i don't want to spend 3 months putting this face burning shit on unless its for a good reason

• +1
@baku9 whats the purpose of azelaic acid in this routine? you didn't explain it and i don't want to spend 3 months putting this face burning shit on unless its for a good reason
Tbf just use hq continuously ..it's very safe ..even if U want a one month break just use kojic acid or smth but it isnt necessary..

@baku9 sorry for the stupid question but I've seen some people here said that I shouldn't use hydroquinone on my whole face but rather only in a specific area , but I want to lighten my entire face not a specific area , how do I use it ?

@baku9 sorry for the stupid question but I've seen some people here said that I shouldn't use hydroquinone on my whole face but rather only in a specific area , but I want to lighten my entire face not a specific area , how do I use it ?
Just put it on your entire face it's fine..it is not risky it's just baseless fear mongering..I looked at every side effect and checked the rate of occurrence and it's so miniscule that it will never happen... Melasma patients use this for their life time and they are fine... If U need proof of anything just lmk

• Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11
Just put it on your entire face it's fine..it is not risky it's just baseless fear mongering..I looked at every side effect and checked the rate of occurrence and it's so miniscule that it will never happen... Melasma patients use this for their life time and they are fine... If U need proof of anything just lmk
Thank you man

Tbf just use hq continuously ..it's very safe ..even if U want a one month break just use kojic acid or smth but it isnt necessary..
i can keep using it every day even after 3 months?
edit: just saw ur reply to litekiller, my bad. but do the melasma patients take 1 month breaks or do they use it every day with no breaks forever?

Last edited:
  • +1

Two methods to approach this

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):
For internal skin lightening we mainly need to focus on increasing glutathione production by consuming glutathione , pre cursors of glutathione and other anti oxidants.Consistency here is key, results might take atleast 3 months and the full results will take atleast 1-2years to show up on your skin.Btw this stack is pretty good for anti inflammation so it also improves health, skin texture and overall appearence.

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

1.NAC { acetylcystine } - 600mg twice a day - empty stomach - morning and evening.{ Start with 600mg for first 3 weeks. Remember cycle it so basically stop taking it 3 months afterwards then 1 month break then start again with 600mg for first 3 weeks}

2.Gelatine {cheap as hell} - 10 grams a day - together with nac - morning and evening - 5 gram dosages each time. { You can take this everyday permanently its safe. it also promotes collagen production so pretty good lifehack. When your starting NAC with 600mgs take only 5 grams}

3.vitamin c syrup { ascorbic acid} - 500/1000mg a day - take 5ml of syrup which normally contains 100mg and take it 5/10 times a day when your stomach is empty. This will ensure peak vitamin c absorbtion { really hard to do tbh its better to sink some money into liposomal vitamin c and take that once but if ur really broke and cant buy liposomal vitamin c this is the only way.}

>If you can buy liposomal take 2000mg a day -take 1 teaspoon daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals}

4.MSM - 4grams per day - cycle 3 months and 1 month off - empty stomach alongside nac - 2gms each time

5.Astaxanthin - 4mg/8mg a day { personal preference 8mg will provide faster results} - after eating meal - Safe longterm and - Improves condition of skin, protects skin from sun damage (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging), improves recovery from central nervous systehn injuries and protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.

ALSO TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN ALONG WITH EVERYTHING HERE ITS ESSENTIAL because NAC can deplete copper and selenium.

HOW DOES IT WORK >>>>>>the NAC gives us cysteine and the gelatin gives us glycine and glutamic acid. Cysteine , Glycine and the glutamine {glutamic acid} helps us create glutathione and increases its storage in our body helping us make pheomelanin{lighter pigment} instead of eumelanin{darker pigment}. Vitamin c and Astaxanthin works as an anti oxidant which also lightens us.

IMPORTANT>>>>>>The first 4 ingrediants and multivitamin are essential and are enough for really broke blackies . 5 is if ur not broke and have money.

ALTERNATIVES>>>>>>>I did not add oral glutathione to this stack because I dont think its safe long term . IV glutathione is also not safe longterm so whats the point if you cant maintain your results. Oral and iv glutathione is also very expensive aswell.

2.(external): ONLY 4 INGREDIANTS REST ARE COPE

1.Hydroquione 4 percent : Its going to be our main heavy hitter. Its fear mongered by imbeciles who have 60 iq. Its very simple to use it safely and effectively without any side effects. Use it at only 4 percent. WE WILL USE FOR 3 MONTHS THEN GIVE IT A BREAK FOR 3 MONTHS. Slowly introduce it into your routine . Use once a day at night. First week use 2 times -then second week 3 times -then third week 5 times -then 4th week 7 times .

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-hydroquinone-skin-whitening.843451/ >>>>>> good guide explaining how it works but not how to use it.

2. Tretinoin 0.025 percent : essential ingrediant to make the hydroquinone have permanent changes. follow this guide >>> https://looksmax.org/threads/comprehensive-guide-to-tretinoin-how-to-use-it-best.887033/

3.Sunscreen : needed to maintain results.. Get one with atleast spf 50 PA++++ and BOTH uvb and uva protection

4.Azelaic acid 20 percent :The 3 months we wont use hydroquione we will use this in the morning ..introduce it similar to hydroquinone because its very irritating .Use at morning not with tretinoin otherwise it burns pretty bad.

Results will be visible within 1 month and 1-2 years you will see best results , You can go from fitzpatrick 5 to 2-3 easily with consistent usage of this stack.REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE U DONT FACE ANY IRRITATION OTHERWISE UR RESULTS MIGHT BE VERY SLOW. SIMPLE EASY PEASY GUIDE .
Nothing beats simplicity so botb? btw if ur fitzpatrick 6 i dont know it probably wont work

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
kinda broke rn, any budget stuff for budgetcels

i can keep using it every day even after 3 months?
edit: just saw ur reply to litekiller, my bad. but do the melasma patients take 1 month breaks or do they use it every day with no breaks forever?
they use it nonstop forever

Two methods to approach this

1. Internal 2.external

1.(internal):
For internal skin lightening we mainly need to focus on increasing glutathione production by consuming glutathione , pre cursors of glutathione and other anti oxidants.Consistency here is key, results might take atleast 3 months and the full results will take atleast 1-2years to show up on your skin.Btw this stack is pretty good for anti inflammation so it also improves health, skin texture and overall appearence.

SUPPLEMENT STACK:

1.NAC { acetylcystine } - 600mg twice a day - empty stomach - morning and evening.{ Start with 600mg for first 3 weeks. Remember cycle it so basically stop taking it 3 months afterwards then 1 month break then start again with 600mg for first 3 weeks}

2.Gelatine {cheap as hell} - 10 grams a day - together with nac - morning and evening - 5 gram dosages each time. { You can take this everyday permanently its safe. it also promotes collagen production so pretty good lifehack. When your starting NAC with 600mgs take only 5 grams}

3.vitamin c syrup { ascorbic acid} - 500/1000mg a day - take 5ml of syrup which normally contains 100mg and take it 5/10 times a day when your stomach is empty. This will ensure peak vitamin c absorbtion { really hard to do tbh its better to sink some money into liposomal vitamin c and take that once but if ur really broke and cant buy liposomal vitamin c this is the only way.}

>If you can buy liposomal take 2000mg a day -take 1 teaspoon daily, or as directed by a health professional. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals}

4.MSM - 4grams per day - cycle 3 months and 1 month off - empty stomach alongside nac - 2gms each time

5.Astaxanthin - 4mg/8mg a day { personal preference 8mg will provide faster results} - after eating meal - Safe longterm and - Improves condition of skin, protects skin from sun damage (Reduce wrinkles, pimples and other signs of aging), improves recovery from central nervous systehn injuries and protects eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.

ALSO TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN ALONG WITH EVERYTHING HERE ITS ESSENTIAL because NAC can deplete copper and selenium.

HOW DOES IT WORK >>>>>>the NAC gives us cysteine and the gelatin gives us glycine and glutamic acid. Cysteine , Glycine and the glutamine {glutamic acid} helps us create glutathione and increases its storage in our body helping us make pheomelanin{lighter pigment} instead of eumelanin{darker pigment}. Vitamin c and Astaxanthin works as an anti oxidant which also lightens us.

IMPORTANT>>>>>>The first 4 ingrediants and multivitamin are essential and are enough for really broke blackies . 5 is if ur not broke and have money.

ALTERNATIVES>>>>>>>I did not add oral glutathione to this stack because I dont think its safe long term . IV glutathione is also not safe longterm so whats the point if you cant maintain your results. Oral and iv glutathione is also very expensive aswell.

2.(external): ONLY 4 INGREDIANTS REST ARE COPE

1.Hydroquione 4 percent : Its going to be our main heavy hitter. Its fear mongered by imbeciles who have 60 iq. Its very simple to use it safely and effectively without any side effects. Use it at only 4 percent. WE WILL USE FOR 3 MONTHS THEN GIVE IT A BREAK FOR 3 MONTHS. Slowly introduce it into your routine . Use once a day at night. First week use 2 times -then second week 3 times -then third week 5 times -then 4th week 7 times .

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-hydroquinone-skin-whitening.843451/ >>>>>> good guide explaining how it works but not how to use it.

2. Tretinoin 0.025 percent : essential ingrediant to make the hydroquinone have permanent changes. follow this guide >>> https://looksmax.org/threads/comprehensive-guide-to-tretinoin-how-to-use-it-best.887033/

3.Sunscreen : needed to maintain results.. Get one with atleast spf 50 PA++++ and BOTH uvb and uva protection

4.Azelaic acid 20 percent :The 3 months we wont use hydroquione we will use this in the morning ..introduce it similar to hydroquinone because its very irritating .Use at morning not with tretinoin otherwise it burns pretty bad.

Results will be visible within 1 month and 1-2 years you will see best results , You can go from fitzpatrick 5 to 2-3 easily with consistent usage of this stack.REMEMBER TO MAKE SURE U DONT FACE ANY IRRITATION OTHERWISE UR RESULTS MIGHT BE VERY SLOW. SIMPLE EASY PEASY GUIDE .
Nothing beats simplicity so botb? btw if ur fitzpatrick 6 i dont know it probably wont work

View attachment 2831903

thank you for reading
bookmarked