SKIN COLOR IS FUCKING TERA COPE

Why are there so many nigger copers on this site? The ratio of niggers to asians is like 5:1...

Just rope if you dont have golden asian skin in the current year. Dirty black skin is a massive failo to any non-drug addicted female jfl.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 23218, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
You were cotton slaves in the past now you're sex slaves for Rich White women. Nothing has changed and your attempt at becoming White was like icharus trying to flu

More like sex toys for mentally ill, opioid addicted white whores who are ready to dispose of them any day of the week, if they feel like it.

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb and the BULL
More like sex toys for mentally ill, opioid addicted white whores who are ready to dispose of them any day of the week, if they feel like it.
Yeah that was the underlying message

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Pixie Dust
Why are there so many nigger copers on this site? The ratio of niggers to asians is like 5:1...

Just rope if you dont have golden asian skin in the current year. Dirty black skin is a massive failo to any non-drug addicted female jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
running him atm

Waters is wet alert.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
No way you’re saying this shit bro. Their SMV has become top level in the eyes of the worst women imaginable. Aka women who listen to NBA Youngboy and follow IG accounts like worldstar and theshaderoom. The high class white, MENA, Asian, and even south Asian women will never do a LTR with y’all.
Legit. If you want to fuck tinder sluts for the rest of your life then be black jfl.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24002
Stop fucking crying you piece of shit

Ignored

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Salludon pics BACKGROUND looks like he is living in pakistani village. This guy is clearly living in America. It could feel like larp in tinder.
Cope

Salludon pics BACKGROUND looks like he is living in pakistani village. This guy is clearly living in America. It could feel like larp in tinder.
Mr 3 likes on hinge. Its over for deathnics

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Nigga try it by yourself. ...Put 6 of your selfies pics. Write shitty profile and good luck in toronto. Prove me wrong. Dont let anyother do it for you.

Nigga try it by yourself. ...Put 6 of your selfies pics. Write shitty profile and good luck in toronto.
Legit. If you want to fuck tinder sluts for the rest of your life then be black jfl.
Arabs, Persians, Turks>Darkskins if you want to talk about who attracts more women for LTRs who aren’t trashy. And we get mogged to death by white, lightskin, and some latino phenos. You cannot tell me that a white woman who comes from a good family and is wife material is marrying a darkskin over like a Lebanese man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 23157 and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
idk if it's been mentioned before, but the thing is that skin color doesn't fall from the sky - it's tied to groups of people with specific dna living in specific locations, so it comes in package with specific phenotypes and other traits, physical and non-physical

we (white racists) don't hate niggers, in your example, just because dark skin is somehow so fucking repulsive, it has more to do with your other negative physical (noses, lips, for example) and non-physical traits (high E, low IQ, impulsiveness, proneness to violence etc)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
You mean the biggest turn around in the history of this forum.
yes that is what i meant, i often get figures of speech wrong because im not a native speaker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Blacks are considered hook up material not LTR material
Obviously that will attract 30+ body count women
But sex is sex
@looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax bone mogging mulatto has a message for him. Mind you she had to pay to send a rose to him lol. Rose is like a super like on tinder
IMG 3241

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax bone mogging mulatto has a message for him. Mind you she had to pay to send a rose to him lol. Rose is like a super like on tinder
View attachment 2199139
Location is everything

Discord LZC2fWUFLM

his results in stockholm in 2 hours (started in the evening too)

No way you’re saying this shit bro. Their SMV has become top level in the eyes of the worst women imaginable. Aka women who listen to NBA Youngboy and follow IG accounts like worldstar and theshaderoom. The high class white, MENA, Asian, and even south Asian women will never do a LTR with y’all.
laughs cage GIF

MUH HIGH CLASS WHITE, MENA, ASIAN.

get the dick out yo mouth lil bro

0fa5cfb9efecb1cae8f5100754281c2a
54e773b12a01c96abcddc4e4e43c9287
83bd626fd975651a4e6910330cfbc90d
83da23f402da3706179db875efe5a3d0

@looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @fogdart

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 23772 and 3 others
laughs cage GIF

MUH HIGH CLASS WHITE, MENA, ASIAN.

get the dick out yo mouth lil bro

View attachment 2199153View attachment 2199154View attachment 2199155View attachment 2199156

@looksmaxxer234 @Blackgymmax @fogdart
yeah bro tag a bunch of black users so you can circle jerk each other. just post a few darkskin guys with some sluts and act like that proves anything. I can find 4 pictures of 1/10 curries with white women, does that mean curries are slaying? gtfoh with that shit, everyone knows that the white man has the most appeal

• +1
Ok bro golden retriver doesnt count @fogdart He couldn't beat them but thats a god pheno
ye and "golden retreiver" is 50% of population here, and meds do better here so far (need to try more ppl)

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Looks234 and Deleted member 27857
yeah bro tag a bunch of black users so you can circle jerk each other. just post a few darkskin guys with some sluts and act like that proves anything. I can find 4 pictures of 1/10 curries with white women, does that mean curries are slaying? gtfoh with that shit, everyone knows that the white man has the most appeal
Gets 99+ in a day or 2. Jbb.
Screenshot 20230512 145321 Chrome

@looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Deleted member 24002 and Looks234
Blacks are considered hook up material not LTR material
Obviously that will attract 30+ body count women
But sex is sex
This is generally true but op is right in that it's eroding some now because of woke halo

This is generally true but op is right in that it's eroding some now because of woke halo
George floyd caused the uprising
White boys are paying reparations in the form of white women.

• JFL
Based, BBC pill is real in 2023. I wish I wasn't curry.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Deleted member 27857
George floyd caused the uprising
White boys are paying reparations in the form of white women.
Can some cop just shoot a curry already
@Zer0/∞ might have to die for the cause
to improve the SMV of overweight 5'6" bengalis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, aesthetic beauty, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
You’re not white. Bbc has more appeal than ethnics. I’m sorry.@deNNN @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27857
Gets 99+ in a day or 2. Jbb.View attachment 2199181
@looksmaxxer234
i actually cant believe this coming from you bro. shits crazy. lived experience in the city we're both from tells me much different. I have darkskin friends who date outside their race and the girls they get are all vape in hand, tattoos, fake lashes, double digit body count. And these dudes are better looking than the dude you just sent. But hey, if you feel like the cream of the crop women are choosing Latravius from scarborough over Brett from Richmond Hill then I cant help you.

You’re not white. Bbc has more appeal than ethnics. I’m sorry.@deNNN @Blackgymmax
depends on the type of ethnic and the type of black guy. AKA the lighter the skin on both parts the better.

i actually cant believe this coming from you bro. shits crazy. lived experience in the city we're both from tells me much different. I have darkskin friends who date outside their race and the girls they get are all vape in hand, tattoos, fake lashes, double digit body count. And these dudes are better looking than the dude you just sent. But hey, if you feel like the cream of the crop women are choosing Latravius from scarborough over Brett from Richmond Hill then I cant help you.
Tales so you can cope better.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
At this point we should just white b0i maxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back