Anti-Aging Looksmaxxing Guide: Remain a Chad Forever?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

Anti-Aging: How To Slow Down Or EVEN Reverse Your Biological Age​

by @enchanted_elixir

Looks = Attraction. Women determine your attractiveness in the first three seconds of meeting you. They are just as visual as men, if not more. Don't believe me? Get an attractive, tall, obviously nervous guy and an average-looking guy with elite game and confidence see who gets more numbers doing a cold approach. Or go on a dating app as a hot catfish and a guy which has "thE thReE seCrEt texTs ScienTifIcAlLy pROVEn tO mAKE WomeN falL in LovE" and see who gets a date first.
To add salt to the wounds, who is more likely to take your girl if they approached her (if you don't, imagine if you did)

Contestant #1, Has the world's best game, best texting skills, and "thE thReE seCrEt texTs ScienTifIcAlLy pROVEn tO mAKE WomeN falL in LovE":

Contestant #2, Richard Coper:

Contestant #3, Shy but attractive:

Contestant #4, John Anthony Lifestyle:

I don't want to fucking hear your copes.
If you for some reason think that anyone but Contestant #3 would steal your girl, just search up #allesandrodellisola on Instagram and check the comments and compare them to @freshprinceceo's comment section. Huge difference.
Hell, Fresh was caught simping with a girl LIVE on his channel, so please, STFU!

Why do we age?

Aging is nothing but wear and tear. That's it. Aging is caused by a lot of factors, the main ones being oxidation, epigenetic damage, waste, mitochondrial productivity decline, and senescent (zombie) cells. There is also something called a biological age, which is basically how old your cells really are. Someone like Jeniffer Lopez is 50 with a biological age of 26 or this man from Singapore. He's 50 but probably has a biological age of 20. You can check yours online (a guesstimate) or you could take a Viome or Thorne test to check out your legitimate biological age. The ideal biological age for beauty is the early twenties for men and late teens for women in my opinion.

Here is a video explaining why we age here by Dr. David Sinclair (He is like the biggest guy in this field).
Watch for 10 minutes, feel free to skim through and speed the video.

Another thing, WEAR SUNSCREEN! Here are the results from a man who drove a truck, for decades, with the sun shining on one side of his face, for decades

Things that accelerate aging

• Loneliness
  • Alcohol
  • Stress
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Low Self-Esteem (causes other things that accelerate aging)
  • Poor Hygiene
  • Living in poverty
  • Lack of financial freedom
  • Not being happy
  • Not having any friends
  • Not having a social circle or friend group
  • Not having a significant other, or getting cucked
  • Poor diet (A poor diet in my view is a diet that has more than low levels of non-biocompatible ingredients, and that puts the consumer at nutritional excesses and deficiencies, an example being a protein deficiency or a fat surplus unless you're losing or gaining weight. A good diet is a balanced and biocompatible one, if you can fit burgers into a balanced and biocompatible diet, that's great!)
  • Smoking, Vaping, Certain Drugs such as Heroin
  • Living in places that have high air pollution
  • Absorbing non-biocompatible ingredients into your skin
  • Sexual frustration
  • Tanning
  • Excess use of androgenic anabolic steroids
  • Lack of exercise or over-exercising (where your muscles don't get time to recover)
  • Feeling exiled, from others or from society
  • Not having a social life or life in general
  • Not having a purpose
  • Not achieving all stages of Maslow's hierarchy of needs
  • Not drinking enough water
  • Not taking care of your skin
  • Having white or pale skin and not East or Southeast Asian
  • Drinking dirty water
  • Living in a shithole country
  • Poor gut health
  • Microplastics
  • LDAR-ing

Things that decelerate aging (w/o surgery and supplements)

• Having friends you talk to
  • Having a social life, or life in general
  • Being Asian
  • The TERT gene (will cover in a future thread)
  • Being happy, laughing constantly
  • Feeling included everywhere you go, a sense of community
  • Achieving everything in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
  • Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
  • Having a significant other who loves you/obsesses over you in which you find attractive
  • Consistent sex
  • Great, balanced, and biocompatible diet
  • Financial Freedom
  • Skincare Maintenance
  • Adequate exercise
  • Feeling like you love life
  • Wearing sunscreen, reducing or not being exposed to the sun, UV or X-Ray Radiation (melanin isn't enough)
  • Absence of stress, anxiety, depression, alcohol, smoking, vaping, etc.
  • Going out and having fun
  • Drink loads of water every day
  • Be in a place where it is minimal or no air pollution
  • Did I forget to say having a social circle/friend group, sex, and a significant other?
  • Friend group/social circle, sex, and a significant other
  • Not living in poverty
  • Using ice washes, or cold showers
  • Living in a first-world country or decent country
  • Getting pussy
  • Not being an incel
  • Getting a life
  • Not LDAR-ing
  • Did I forget to repeat having a social circle/friend group, sex, and a significant other?

What are the holy grail supplements of anti-aging?

Before I guide you into the supplements, let's list the categories these supplements fall under, according to what they can cure.
  • Damage Type: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Damage Type: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
  • Damage Type: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Damage Type: DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Damage Type: Intracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Extracellular Waste Products
  • Damage Type: Telomere Maintenance
  • Damage Type: Free Radicals and Oxidation
Here are the supplements/surgeries that can decrease or even reverse aging!
  • NAD+ and NMN
    • Description: Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is one of the main precursors of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) — an essential enzyme for various critical cell functions, including metabolism, DNA repair, chromosomal maintenance, cell growth, preserving and stimulating the mitochondria and survival. The levels of NAD+ diminish as we age, hence one of the reasons we age! NAD+ is a pre-cursor to NNM so you must take it before taking NMN!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy, Mitochondrial Weakness, DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Stem Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Stimulating Supplements/PRP Therapy
    • Description: Stem cells (Pluripotent) are cells that can turn into ANY kind of youthful cell. You can use your own stem cells but works better the younger you are. You can replace these cells with your old ones or use them to regenerate old cells. You can use them for height (not possible yet), skin, hair of any type including eyebrows, head hair, or anywhere you have hair follicles. You can rejuvenate and regenerate any part of your body as you please to younger states. Placental Stem Cells/Umbilical Stem Cells are the best as you can literally have the skin, the hair growth, or the healing speed of an infant!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy (Tremendously, Like Instant Results)
  • PQQ, Glutathione, CoQ10, Resveratrol, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
    • Description: All of these do fairly similar tasks in the body, they activate vital cell-signaling pathways involved in creating new mitochondria and rejuvenating existing mitochondria, improving cellular metabolism, protecting neurons, an antioxidant, and repairing DNA damage. PQQ has the potential to reverse subcellular aging!
    • Helps with: Free Radicals and Oxidation, Mitochondrial Weakness, Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), and DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Gamma-Linolenic Acid and Sirtuin Activating Supplements
    • Description: Promotes youthful gene expression and stimulates hair growth and skin turnover rate.
    • Helps with: DNA and Epigenetic Damage, Promoting Youthful Gene Expression
  • Epitalon, maybe TA65?
    • Description: This increases telomere production, the thing that allows cells to operate at their peak and not become senescent. Once telomeres run out, the cells start entering senescence, age, infect other cells, and wreak havoc. If there is more telomerase, the cell won't age until it runs out of telomerase. This is why lobsters, cancer, and the immortal jellyfish are biologically immortal (meaning they can't die of old age, nor do they physically age). If you have cancer or ever get cancer, don't use this as this makes EVERY cell in your body last longer, even the cancer cells!
    • Helps with: Telomere Maintenance
  • MK-677
    • Description: Human Growth Hormone is another hormone that decreases as we age, and there has been a link between HGH, cell proliferation, and skin quality as well.
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Senolytic Activation Supplements
    • Description: This basically activates cells that are instructed to go Elliot Rodger mode on Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
    • Helps with: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Urolithin A
    • Description: Supercharges mitochondrial power and extends the mitochondria's peak performance.
    • Helps with: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Anything that enhances liver function
    • Description: The liver is the filter of the body, if we do not have an elite filter, we will allow unwanted damage to our body, hastening the aging process.
    • Helps with: Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Collagen and Elastin
    • Description: Both of these are literally the reason why babies have smooth skin and old people have bad skin, taking these supplements will reduce skin aging greatly along with a skincare routine, and the supplements above
    • Helps with: Skin Longevity
Other Videos or sites about aging:

With more advances in life extension research, we will be able to achieve eternal beauty/youth and biological immortality, in due time.
But now, with this information applied, you'll remain a Chad for much, much longer.
Not only did I just teach you how to stay attractive for much longer, but I also will extend your lifespan by ten years minimum with this information. Drop a LIKE!
Best of the Best Worthy Information Right Here!

Attachments

• It's Now 1_1 Between Cooper and The Boyos.mp4
    621.7 KB
  • to.mp4
    453.1 KB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max, Scarfaced, mogstars and 57 others
great stuff mate, but how do I become a chad in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, mogstars, madmogger and 22 others
mirin ops effort:love::love::love::love: ,. i request mods to give op the creator badge

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, brickbomz14, BrahminBoss and 3 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, FreakkForLife, Johanjohan and 1 other person
thank you for putting effort in this thread but to remain a chad I would need to be one to begin with

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, helpmegod and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Johanjohan
thank you for putting effort in this thread but to remain a chad I would need to be one to begin with
Then when you ascend, hop on this anti-aging stack

• +1
Reactions: mug and Cidre enjoyer
So both pale skin and tanning age you? Over

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and gtuktm
Great thread.
Time to blast more money into supplements :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
So both pale skin and tanning age you? Over
You lack UV defense because of the lack of melanin, and UV radiation from the sun damages the DNA in your skin cells. This is why people can get skin cancer from excessive UV exposure.

"Even a single sunburn can increase a person's risk of skin cancer. This is because when the skin absorbs ultraviolet radiation from sunlight, it can damage the genetic material in skin cells. In the short term, this damage can cause sunburns. In the long term, it builds up and raises the risk of skin cancer."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @FiveFootSix56 @AscendingHero
@FiveFootSix56 @Marsiere214 @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @Tyronecell @Prettyboy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
If I take mk677 while trying for a kid will that kid have genetic effects?

Do I need to buy every supplement you listed?
It’s quite expensive ☹️
No, I just recommend Epitalon, Resveratrol, NAD+, NMN, and Senolytic Activation Supplements. If you want to get even more finite, you can just use Resveratrol, NAD+, and NMN.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
  • NAD+ and NMN
    • Description: Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is one of the main precursors of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) — an essential enzyme for various critical cell functions, including metabolism, DNA repair, chromosomal maintenance, cell growth, preserving and stimulating the mitochondria and survival. The levels of NAD+ diminish as we age, hence one of the reasons we age! NAD+ is a pre-cursor to NNM so you must take it before taking NMN!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy, Mitochondrial Weakness, DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Stem Cell Therapies/Stem Cell Stimulating Supplements/PRP Therapy
    • Description: Stem cells (Pluripotent) are cells that can turn into ANY kind of youthful cell. You can use your own stem cells but works better the younger you are. You can replace these cells with your old ones or use them to regenerate old cells. You can use them for height (not possible yet), skin, hair of any type including eyebrows, head hair, or anywhere you have hair follicles. You can rejuvenate and regenerate any part of your body as you please to younger states. Placental Stem Cells/Umbilical Stem Cells are the best as you can literally have the skin, the hair growth, or the healing speed of an infant!
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy (Tremendously, Like Instant Results)
  • PQQ, Glutathione, CoQ10, Resveratrol, Lutein, Zeaxanthin
    • Description: All of these do fairly similar tasks in the body, they activate vital cell-signaling pathways involved in creating new mitochondria and rejuvenating existing mitochondria, improving cellular metabolism, protecting neurons, an antioxidant, and repairing DNA damage. PQQ has the potential to reverse subcellular aging!
    • Helps with: Free Radicals and Oxidation, Mitochondrial Weakness, Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), and DNA and Epigenetic Damage
  • Gamma-Linolenic Acid and Sirtuin Activating Supplements
    • Description: Promotes youthful gene expression and stimulates hair growth and skin turnover rate.
    • Helps with: DNA and Epigenetic Damage, Promoting Youthful Gene Expression
  • Epitalon, maybe TA65?
    • Description: This increases telomere production, the thing that allows cells to operate at their peak and not become senescent. Once telomeres run out, the cells start entering senescence, age, infect other cells, and wreak havoc. If there is more telomerase, the cell won't age until it runs out of telomerase. This is why lobsters, cancer, and the immortal jellyfish are biologically immortal (meaning they can't die of old age, nor do they physically age). If you have cancer or ever get cancer, don't use this as this makes EVERY cell in your body last longer, even the cancer cells!
    • Helps with: Telomere Maintenance
  • MK-677
    • Description: Human Growth Hormone is another hormone that decreases as we age, and there has been a link between HGH, cell proliferation, and skin quality as well.
    • Helps with: Cell Loss/Atrophy
  • Senolytic Activation Supplements
    • Description: This basically activates cells that are instructed to go Elliot Rodger mode on Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells)
    • Helps with: Senescent Cells (Zombie Cells), Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Urolithin A
    • Description: Supercharges mitochondrial power and extends the mitochondria's peak performance.
    • Helps with: Mitochondrial Weakness
  • Anything that enhances liver function
    • Description: The liver is the filter of the body, if we do not have an elite filter, we will allow unwanted damage to our body, hastening the aging process.
    • Helps with: Intracellular and Extracellular Waste
  • Collagen and Elastin
    • Description: Both of these are literally the reason why babies have smooth skin and old people have bad skin, taking these supplements will reduce skin aging greatly along with a skincare routine, and the supplements above
    • Helps with: Skin Longevity
I 100% understand all of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Verse, LooksOrDeath, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold
great thread, well structured and helpful as always. @AscendingHero sticky worthy maby?

how LDAR age? :ROFLMAO:

great thread, well structured and helpful as always. @AscendingHero sticky worthy maby?
Not sticky-worthy, it is the only one of its kind and is hyper-useful. BOTB.

adrenochrome

REMAIN chad? when did I ever be a chad?
ti say what GIF by VH1

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Learn, the forum has the best looksmaxxing advice in the world

• Having friends you talk to
  • Having a social life, or life in general
  • Being Asian
  • The TERT gene (will cover in a future thread)
  • Being happy, laughing constantly
  • Feeling included everywhere you go, a sense of community
  • Achieving everything in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
  • Fasting/Intermittent Fasting
  • Having a significant other who loves you/obsesses over you in which you find attractive
  • Consistent sex
haha, yeah, I'll make sure to do that :)

FlusteredChubbyJanenschia size restricted

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samiscool234, helpmegod, TITUS and 1 other person
unironically just be asian

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Nice thread but I would add GHK-cu, 5-amino-1mq (instead of NMN), bromantane and cistanche, retin-a to the supplements stack and forget all the rest besides sunscreen and moisturiser. The "things that accelerate aging" list is pretty good and non-cope but they're important for everything and just good advice.

With anti-aging, it's slowly becoming a grift industry. I can only talked about things I tried. Haven't tried Spermidine yet but that's Sinclair's next big push. A lot of anti-aging is to do with lifestyle, exercise and diet. 5A1MQ, Bromantane, Cistanche (with eggs or a cholesterol source), lifting focusing on progressive overload and gaining strength, adequate rest.. even things like mouth taping for nasal breathing, LLLT on balls, icing balls (extremely legit no joke), and just living and NT life where you're not stressed the hell out all the time will help.

Obviously preventing sun damage will help you look more youthful, and MT2 kinda acts like a UV protector when used in low doses but I haven't used it in so many years and idk if I will again soon. Just stick to suncream, retin-a, moisturiser.. simple. Bromantane is a pretty good anti-asthenic, helps motivation, genetically upregulates tyrosine hydroxylase, restores dopamine sensitivity and pleasure. I noticed increased strength and output in the gym (which I attribute to just bromantane and caffeine)...

Cistanche I'll go into some other time, but it is a grail when used properly. I'm starting to believe that it can make you face and body more dimorphic over time. But the only way I can give non bs feedback is by properly trialling it myself, with a set regime and reporting back after 7-12 months.

NAC will pretty much lower glutamate and calm you down, strong anti-inflammatory, increase glutathione a lot and is good to use after a stim bender when you're all stressed out and want to get back into a more chilled out state (ie: after finishing exams).

I can only speak about supps I've used and trialled. Most are complete cope, some have their purpose if you know exactly what you're aiming for.

But at the end of the day, just have a good diet, social outlets, hobbies, goals, motivations, focuses, and include regimes like weight training, sports etc. And ofc, get good sleep don't stay stressed out. Everything by now is WATER IS WET. All we can do is compare notes. I haven't used GHK-cu since last year, it's just too expensive and hard to source and idek if it's marginal benefits are worth it. I can attest that it is helpful with anti-aging and skin quality maxxing though. No doubt there, from my personal experience. Maybe I will make a thread on what I do sometime soon in terms of Test maxxing, Dopamine maxxing, productivity maxxing etc. Someone needs to expose these grifters like Hamza and 1stman who brainwash copers into believing any bs they spew. Grifters are gonna start trying to sell looksmaxing advice this year, and if that wasn't a concern I would've already made a thread talking about everything I did over the past 3 years, everything that helped, and how, and what didn't. But I don't want some scumbag rip off artist to just copy my anecdotes and package it as their "looksmaxxing package", so idk.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TonyANT, Deleted member 17244, Yerico7 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and enchanted_elixir
Nice thread but I would add GHK-cu, 5-amino-1mq (instead of NMN), bromantane and cistanche, retin-a to the supplements stack and forget all the rest besides sunscreen and moisturiser. The "things that accelerate aging" list is pretty good and non-cope but they're important for everything and just good advice.

With anti-aging, it's slowly becoming a grift industry. I can only talked about things I tried. Haven't tried Spermidine yet but that's Sinclair's next big push. A lot of anti-aging is to do with lifestyle, exercise and diet. 5A1MQ, Bromantane, Cistanche (with eggs or a cholesterol source), lifting focusing on progressive overload and gaining strength, adequate rest.. even things like mouth taping for nasal breathing, LLLT on balls, icing balls (extremely legit no joke), and just living and NT life where you're not stressed the hell out all the time will help.

Obviously preventing sun damage will help you look more youthful, and MT2 kinda acts like a UV protector when used in low doses but I haven't used it in so many years and idk if I will again soon. Just stick to suncream, retin-a, moisturiser.. simple. Bromantane is a pretty good anti-asthenic, helps motivation, genetically upregulates tyrosine hydroxylase, restores dopamine sensitivity and pleasure. I noticed increased strength and output in the gym (which I attribute to just bromantane and caffeine)...

Cistanche I'll go into some other time, but it is a grail when used properly. I'm starting to believe that it can make you face and body more dimorphic over time. But the only way I can give non bs feedback is by properly trialling it myself, with a set regime and reporting back after 7-12 months.

NAC will pretty much lower glutamate and calm you down, strong anti-inflammatory, increase glutathione a lot and is good to use after a stim bender when you're all stressed out and want to get back into a more chilled out state (ie: after finishing exams).

I can only speak about supps I've used and trialled. Most are complete cope, some have their purpose if you know exactly what you're aiming for.

But at the end of the day, just have a good diet, social outlets, hobbies, goals, motivations, focuses, and include regimes like weight training, sports etc. And ofc, get good sleep don't stay stressed out. Everything by now is WATER IS WET. All we can do is compare notes. I haven't used GHK-cu since last year, it's just too expensive and hard to source and idek if it's marginal benefits are worth it. I can attest that it is helpful with anti-aging and skin quality maxxing though. No doubt there, from my personal experience. Maybe I will make a thread on what I do sometime soon in terms of Test maxxing, Dopamine maxxing, productivity maxxing etc. Someone needs to expose these grifters like Hamza and 1stman who brainwash copers into believing any bs they spew. Grifters are gonna start trying to sell looksmaxing advice this year, and if that wasn't a concern I would've already made a thread talking about everything I did over the past 3 years, everything that helped, and how, and what didn't. But I don't want some scumbag rip off artist to just copy my anecdotes and package it as their "looksmaxxing package", so idk.
Well, things like Spermitide is probably more longevity-focused and not looks-focused, unless you can prove me wrong.

Yeah, it's not worthy of a sub-forum
I agree, pretty much everything Sinclair pushes is cope and there's not really any secret info about anti-aging. Retin-A and good skin care is right at the top of the list along with sunscreen, diet, exercise, sleep... The simple stuff. Cistanche and bromantane are the top 2 supps by far but they need to be used in a very focused way. Those 2 alone with a good lifestyle will give you very high baseline dopamine levels with everything in the network functioning normally and upregulated, along with very high T levels so long as you're eating good fats, cholesterol, lifting consistently with good programming for progressive overload etc. Idk why so many grifters give bs advice, like that Jay Vincent idiot who says to do slow reps with low weight until you reach mechanical failure and not to focus on progressive overload. Fucking piece of shit, wants to keep his clients injury prone and stuck in purgatory will he grapes their wallets while on 1g of gear per week himself. Also he works with John Anthony Lifestyle so there's your red flag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, autistic_tendencies, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
Well, things like Spermitide is probably more longevity-focused and not looks-focused, unless you can prove me wrong.
Yeah I don't really know anything about Spermidine. I'm all for looksmaxing. There's a crossover between anti-aging and looksmaxing for sure, but none of us want to be popping berberine and metformin pills in our 20s. There's other approaches that help looksmaxing and keeping youthful and the only supps imo that can play a part in such an approach are cistanche and bromantane. Idek about 5A1MQ, I'm using it now but it is so expensive and I can't really discern how it helps and if it's useful in the long term, probably not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and enchanted_elixir
I agree, pretty much everything Sinclair pushes is cope and there's not really any secret info about anti-aging. Retin-A and good skin care is right at the top of the list along with sunscreen, diet, exercise, sleep... The simple stuff. Cistanche and bromantane are the top 2 supps by far but they need to be used in a very focused way. Those 2 alone with a good lifestyle will give you very high baseline dopamine levels with everything in the network functioning normally and upregulated, along with very high T levels so long as you're eating good fats, cholesterol, lifting consistently with good programming for progressive overload etc. Idk why so many grifters give bs advice, like that Jay Vincent idiot who says to do slow reps with low weight until you reach mechanical failure and not to focus on progressive overload. Fucking piece of shit, wants to keep his clients injury prone and stuck in purgatory will he grapes their wallets while on 1g of gear per week himself. Also he works with John Anthony Lifestyle so there's your red flag.
Is retinol sufficient or should I get a prescription for retin-A?

Is retinol sufficient or should I get a prescription for retin-A?
Get Retin-A from the indian sites. You'll find a source, it's super cheap like 2-3$ for a tube from what I remember. Retinol is just ineffective imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others