Skin products from india mart

mm_oohz

mm_oohz

Iron
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Posts
175
Reputation
45
So I live in the middle east and I want to order skin products from indiamart but I have a few questions b4

1) First of all how can i access the website or app bc it shows my page unavailable when I search it up, I tried using VPN but still didnt work. So how can i access it?

This is a ss of the website
1000006962


2) what products do i need and what r the best to buy from there, I dont have that much active acne anymore bc i went on accutane, but now i am stuck with scars. Ik scars can't be removed that easily but I am thinking of starting with smt small like smt topical and then when I turn 18 I will do microneedling and those treatments for scars. I have a mix of boxscar, ice pick, and rolling:feelswhy::feelswhy:

3) Does it ship to the middle east and how, I saw many posts talking abt how hard it is to order from India mart and stuff like that, but i dont have that much info abt it. Has any1 here used it and how was it?
 

Similar threads

hellostarbucks
Replies
4
Views
29
vamptear
vamptear
jacokkk
Replies
3
Views
30
jacokkk
jacokkk
bruhbruhbruhhi
Replies
9
Views
110
bruhbruhbruhhi
bruhbruhbruhhi
lazoooo
Replies
1
Views
36
Hater_of_foids
Hater_of_foids
hateeq050
Replies
4
Views
43
hateeq050
hateeq050

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top