mm_oohz
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2026
- Posts
- 175
- Reputation
- 45
So I live in the middle east and I want to order skin products from indiamart but I have a few questions b4
1) First of all how can i access the website or app bc it shows my page unavailable when I search it up, I tried using VPN but still didnt work. So how can i access it?
This is a ss of the website
2) what products do i need and what r the best to buy from there, I dont have that much active acne anymore bc i went on accutane, but now i am stuck with scars. Ik scars can't be removed that easily but I am thinking of starting with smt small like smt topical and then when I turn 18 I will do microneedling and those treatments for scars. I have a mix of boxscar, ice pick, and rolling

3) Does it ship to the middle east and how, I saw many posts talking abt how hard it is to order from India mart and stuff like that, but i dont have that much info abt it. Has any1 here used it and how was it?
1) First of all how can i access the website or app bc it shows my page unavailable when I search it up, I tried using VPN but still didnt work. So how can i access it?
This is a ss of the website
2) what products do i need and what r the best to buy from there, I dont have that much active acne anymore bc i went on accutane, but now i am stuck with scars. Ik scars can't be removed that easily but I am thinking of starting with smt small like smt topical and then when I turn 18 I will do microneedling and those treatments for scars. I have a mix of boxscar, ice pick, and rolling
3) Does it ship to the middle east and how, I saw many posts talking abt how hard it is to order from India mart and stuff like that, but i dont have that much info abt it. Has any1 here used it and how was it?